It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yet he seems not to have one (a myspace account, how early 00's)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Its a professor named in that picture not Chris Harper Mercer. So obviously not a 26 year old.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So Mercer is an IRA fan? Weird...dude. only two Myspace friends.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: crazyeddie68

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Gun Free Zones are always easy targets for cowards like this

I just said this to my daughter.Why don't these imbeciles go to a place that has armed guards and start shooting?COWARDS!

Whether they were cowards or not is kind of irreverent at this point, 10 people are already dead, yeah?

He had far to easy access to a gun and was able to slaughter 10 innocent people, maybe you should teach your daughter that.... but anyway.
What are you saying?That I approve what this person did?

You don't know me enough to tell me what to teach my daughter.

I merely stated that every time someone decides to shoot a bunch of folks,they pick a place where there is no one to shoot back at them.Its a cowardly thing to do,in my opinion.
...but anyways.
edit on 1-10-2015 by crazyeddie68 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: neo96

Which with the term "god given" implies its not secular
So which is it? Its either secular or religious. State or federal is irrelevant. You bring God into it (which is something the constitution talks about right?) why?

Even bother reading the Declaration of Independence that was linked earlier?

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: FreeQuebec86

+ Who the hell use myspace now ?

I know nothing about this is funny.

But that comment just made me laugh!!

Does Myspace even still exist?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think we can agree he was weird. The question is WHY he did it, and I do't buy religion. I'd hate to be one of his My Space friends!!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ever have to earn your citizenship? I did.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Its a professor named in that picture not Chris Harper Mercer. So obviously not a 26 year old.

The guy in the picture isn't mercer?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The guy fishing is not. The guy with the gun? Who knows. He seems to have a low online profile. Perhaps deepweb?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

The guy in the picture isn't mercer?

The older guy fishing isn't Mercer.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
So conservative, into nazi memorabilia, anti religion, at the age where he may have been cut off from parents insurance and unable to get mental health and medications.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeQuebec86
I understand what you're saying. I know this is a worldwide site and I wouldn't expect everyone to understand. I myself keep my guns locked in a safe with the exception of the one I carry, LEGALLY. Everyone in my house has been trained and knows how to handle the firearms. My 14 year old daughter hunts with me and I trust her with my life, I have to in order to give her a high powered rifle and put her in a blind of her own. She has brought home many pounds of meat for us to put in our freezer. We go to the rifle range a couple of times a month and shoot steel gongs and other various targets. She said to me once, "dad, it bothers me that people want to take this time away from us." Now if someone breaks into my house, then into my safe and steals my firearms that is not my responsibility. They do not belong in my house and the police will promptly be called, not that they can do anything but I'll need a police report to make an insurance claim so I can recoup my costs and replace my firearms and whatever else was taken. The last thing I ever want to do is use my firearms for self defense but if I am forced to, I will. This is my American gun culture and I'm sure it's not what people outside of the US envision. All people see is what Hollywood shows them.

edit on 1-10-2015 by chefc14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
So conservative, into nazi memorabilia, anti religion, at the age where he may have been cut off from parents insurance and unable to get mental health and medications.

Where is that from?

link   
As a outsider, Obama speech is so true. It's the only "advance" nation to have these occur.

It's just ridiculous, and it's not a "agenda". The NRA have the agenda to keep this coming. Selling more guns because people want to be protect of people with gun.

Obama look so much "WTF people, are you that much stupid ?"

Again, in Quebec/Canada we dont have these issues each months/day ( and i'm just talking about killing that kill more then 3 people ). And we are next to USA. The only things that we have different is our guns laws.

But agains, agains lol... USA is doom for gun.... 350 millions guns. You will never depart from them...

UNLESS a new high-tech non-lethal weapon, that is better then gun ( like you can hit the guy in the leg and he will be "mobilize" and shoot like a gun. ). Then people will use it­ and gun sell will fall ( You will surely make harder law against gun, because of these new non-lethal weapon )

So maybe in 100yrs? lol... Untill then you will have this...

www.washingtonpost.com...

( thx again for this link... it's so crazy... )

link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: crazyewok

Something in the water...

No, joking is inconsiderate...

I said it in the last shooting thread...

People can blame mental illness, pills, upbringing and everything else...

The only common denominator is the gun...

As you know, we don't really have guns...

But I can get one illegally in 5 minutes, so can thousands of not millions of us...
So why don't we???

Maybe it's a mental health thing...
But the gun is definitely an elephant in the room...

Last mass shooting in England, Raol Moat, sure there was mental health problems in that...
Obtaining a gun wasn't the hard part for sure.

Too easy to blame the gun, but it's just as easy to ignore it...

It's like the old saying...
Believing in no conspiracies is stupid, believing everything is a conspiracy is equally stupid...

Saying it's not guns is stupid, saying it's always solely about the gun is equally as stupid.

Sorry for the diatribe fella.

The regular bobbies, in England, don't even carry guns and would be laughed off the streets of America. Our culture kills cops who have guns, imagine if they didn't..

You can't even compare America to any other culture in the world so don't even try it.
edit on 1-10-2015 by LooseLipsSinkShips because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Some predictions about the shooter, if my profile is correct:

He will have worn all black or black in combination with camoflage.

No clear motive will be discovered.

He will have been under mental health ‘treatment’ at some point before the shooting.

The suspect will have had contact with the military, if only to the extent of seeing a recruiter. And he will have had contact with the local police.

Extra guns and ammo will be found in the auto and at the home of the shooter.

Witnesses will say the shooter had a ‘blank’ or ‘vacant’ or ‘expressionless’ look on his face.

He will have been a fan of violent video games or role-playing games like “World of Warcraft.”

An emergency ‘drill’ will have been done at that location within the past couple of months.

The FBI and/or the BATF will take over the investigation.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

He was targeting CHRISTIANS!

The New York Post reported:

“The shooter was lining people up and asking if they were Christian,” she wrote. “If they said yes, then they were shot in the head. If they said no, or didn’t answer, they were shot in the legs. My grandma just got to my house, and she was in the room. She wasn’t shot, but she is very upset.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...=t.co&st_refQuery=/A Ft6ErnPi5

Kortney Moore, an 18-year-old student at Umpqua Community College who was also in the room, told Oregon’s News Review that the shooter was indeed on the hunt for Christians.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The deep web. Super deep, had to get behind about 9,002 proxies and backtrace the IP

new topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join