It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: neo96

Where in the bible does it state this? Its a constitutionally (thus secular) right in the USA. Not religious. Not all people in the US are christian either, are they thus barred from this sacred "right"?

That comes straight from the Declaration of Independence.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it,

www.archives.gov...

It's better than the bible.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Investigators are reportedly examining social media posts Mercer made Wednesday night, according to CNN. He appeared to have had a conversation with others online about his intentions, a source said.

So they did set up the eggman?

Looks like it. Hope FBI charges those kids that is way out of line.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

News reports are now saying he was 26. If true, he was old enough to legally purchase the weapons he used. Of course, it remains to be seen if they were actually legally acquired or not, as well as whether or not he was legally allowed to own a firearm.

Otherwise, yeah, I basically agree with your point.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

READ who it is
Its not Chris Harper Mercer in the caption

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I hope that guys sues the balls off all the networks trying to scoop each other.

So this little POS seems to be a bit obsessed with the IRA

No kidding also hope the FBI charges the kids on the forum trying to set EGGMAN up seems obvious now that is what happened.

link   
Shooting in Oregon: So far in 2015, we’ve had 274 days and 294 mass shootings

Charleston. Lafayette. Virginia. Now, Roseburg Oregon. But beneath the steady drumbeat of these high-profile cases lay the hundreds daily mass shootings that most of us never hear about. 11 wounded in a Georgia barroom. Six shot outside a Tulsa nightclub. A pregnant mom and grandmother killed, an infant wounded in Chicago.

Go to the link and see the graphic that illustrates almost a mass shooting a week in America

My heart and prayers go out to those young people who died.

All they did this morning was get up, brush their teeth...maybe eat breakfast...and all they got was murdered…murdered because this f___d up country doesn’t have the God dammed moral sense to do what’s right.

It’s not a panacea or certain to work overnight but somethings got to be done

But dam…how many innocent human beings have to be slaughtered before we wake up and smell the dead?

edit on 1-10-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   

i think people mean, it's made by man, not God xD. People in that timed were more religious then now.

And

So the video of the guy crying is not the guy? and a Atheist attack ?? + nice find the other guy for his "friend".

+ Who the hell use myspace now ?

We will have more info as they flow.

link   

So you imply the constitution is a religious document? Interesting

Again can only Abrahamics have a gun then?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Egg man is gonna make some big bucks suing CNN!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Is he Irish?

myspace.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Egg man is gonna make some big bucks suing CNN!

The ladies will be beating down his door

link   

So you imply the constitution is a religious document? Interesting

Again can only Abrahamics have a gun then?

What I SAID was.

Our rights DO NOT come from the state.

link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Looks like it. Hope FBI charges those kids that is way out of line.

Eggman needs to stop putting his life on blast for the world to abuse too.

I find it weird that so many young people open up their personal lives to the world like they do now. That kind of thinking is very recent.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

READ who it is
Its not Chris Harper Mercer in the caption

HUH?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

"Wow".... Can someone check if this is a record years?

Here in Quebec we had 1... 2 guys killed his ex-girlfriend, her sister and boyfriend of sister... But the 2 guy lived... So it's not even in your statistic...

If i recall well, it's the only event of 3 dead in 1 "killing"... it was in Trois-Rivière in winter

In the rest of Canada i dont know, maybe there was a Gang shooting in Toroto in a Mall, but it was last year i think...

I'm so happy to be born here... ( Even if i want Quebec to be a country xD, that way we could have harder gun control ( Harper gouvernment ( right-wing affiliate to NRA ) just destroy our gun register..... )

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It's the new facebook generation way

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I would think so.

link   

Which with the term "god given" implies its not secular
So which is it? Its either secular or religious. State or federal is irrelevant. You bring God into it (which is something the constitution talks about right?) why?

link   

originally posted by: FreeQuebec86

+ Who the hell use myspace now ?

I know nothing about this is funny.

But that comment just made me laugh!!

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

This is a picture...:

heavy.com... /

No way that guy fishing is 26 years old.

Yes that was the first pic I saw must be someone in his family? Now I cannot even find where I found that pic...it was on a link here somewhere...

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join