It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Russia there comes the hope of the world

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I just think both the rebels and ISIS are Islamic radicals. I really don't understand why we have any concern for either side. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing revolves around Israel's security. I know they hate Assad, so why should we put our troops in harms way? (If John McCain is so bent on defending these rebels, maybe someone should hand him a rifle and send him into the Syrian conflict!) This is Israel's neighborhood, not ours!

To me the whole middle east thing is a mess. These people hate each other and have always been in conflict. The U.S. should have never sent troops into Iraq. Was all this really worth controlling the flow of oil for the U.S. and it's allies? I'm sure the U.S. and British petroleum corporations had a heavy hand in this foreign policy decision.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I just think both the rebels and ISIS are Islamic radicals.

Im curious... what makes you think that?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

a reply to: MamaJ

I remember when a Syrian rebel cut the heart out of a Syrian soldier and bit into it! They're also aligned with the terrorist group Al Qaida. Both Al Qaida and ISIS believe in radical Islam. So they're both evil in my book.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I HIGHLY doubt a KGB officer who is running his country into the ground, would qualify.
BUT look at Gorbechev, anything can happen...
edit on 2-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I remember when a Syrian rebel cut the heart out of a Syrian soldier and bit into it! They're also aligned with the terrorist group Al Qaida. Both Al Qaida and ISIS believe in radical Islam. So they're both evil in my book.

Do you think it's possible they are paid by non Muslim extremists to make it appear to the world they are "Islamic terrorists"?

I wonder why we (United States) would arm ( or hire ) people for different agenda's only to kill them? And what agenda do we have to pay someone to kill others and then go in there and kill the ones we hired. Follow me?

To me its almost like "they" are using the tv to brainwash people around the world whereas they do not know who the real enemy is. It's all a religion thing? I don't think so.

I see a movie playing out on the big screen . It's a thriller for sure!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Russians ROCK!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sorry, Putin is nothing good. I don't normally get feelings about people, but I got one about him. And he set off every alarm I had.

Now, I'm not saying that out of misplaced loyalty to the US. We've made a mess of things in the ME, but Putin is not the savior of the world.

The other thing is that the test for a true prophet is his inerrancy. If anything a prophet says fails, then nothing he has said is to be trusted.
edit on 2-10-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It could be that Russia is the answer and everyone should bear in mind ,that A truly communist society has never existed in all of history.................????????????? FACT

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't think anyone in this thread has called him a savior. What he is doing is speaking truth and I couldn't agree with him more if I wanted to. Thats all I know for sure. He isn't saying anything we haven't said over and over on this forum. There are hidden interests in the name of religion. "Divide and conquer" has been going on in a fierce way by using our media and politicizing every single little thing.

And ...at some point the govnt. of the US ...need to stop being a bully before they get us all killed over here. Too many people are killed over agendas hidden in the face of religion.

Using Islam as a front is what I think is going on.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Russians ROCK!

At the end of the day, the people have more in common than not.

It's too bad that so called leaders and governments do everything they can to destroy that simple fact.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

At the end of the day, the people have more in common than not.

It's too bad that so called leaders and governments do everything they can to destroy that simple fact.

Totally concur. We do have a lot in common. Are they as gullible?

To sensor news, cover up mistakes, or to withhold from public to facts we are supposed to know.... The media really has screwed up too... all in the name of greed. It's not a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

It seems you forgot part of his reading on Russia. I'll add the part you omitted: "..... but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world. Guided by what? That friendship with the nation that hath even set on its present (1944) monetary unit "In God We Trust"....."

So that missing part of the Cayce reading you left out adds that Russia will be friends with the US (at the time) and be guided by same.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
dp
edit on 12-10-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Give you a hint the AK47 does not come from the West.

Really?

You should get a clue first before you give out hints.

So because the AK was originally developed in Russia, it means that the US has never supplied them?

Like I said, get a clue.

Quick google search:

The Pentagon has lost track of about 190,000 AK-47 assault rifles and pistols given to Iraqi security forces in 2004 and 2005, according to a new government report, raising fears that some of those weapons have fallen into the hands of insurgents fighting U.S. forces in Iraq.

www.washingtonpost.com...

And off course, they fell into the wrong hands, oops.

Or in Afghanistan,

After more than a decade of weapons supplies, cumulatively worth some $626 million, to Afghan security forces, US inspectors have discovered a problem: the Afghan National Army and Police have more weapons — up to 100,000 more — than they need. What’s worse? No one is keeping proper track of the surplus weapons, most of which are Kalashnikov AK-47 assault rifles.

qz.com...

Oops.

edit on 12-10-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

His posts are borderline automated and rarely true if even relevant.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You can reach peace through war. If you define peace as the lack of opposition it's very possible. Doesn't mean things are great, just no opposition to fight. It may simmer under the surface for decades before leading to war again. But for that time there is peace.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

And never backed up by a source.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

And these changes will begin in those periods in ’58 to ’98, when His Light will be seen again in the clouds.

Makes me think of noctilucent clouds

and they have become more widespread and frequent throughout the twentieth century, including an uptick between 1964 and 1986.

Most recently in 2012 Lonnie Cumberland's physics PhD work supported viewing noctilucent clouds as a possible Miner's Canary for climate change as her third conclusion as a sign of increasing the presence of water in the high atmosphere.[54] NASA scientists speculate that methane may be driven higher into the mesophere where noctilucent clouds form by climate change and through reactions end up producing water at such altitudes

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

What a fresh idea this morning! Perfect for my morning coffee. I too, am warming up to Putin, and I took his thoughts in the vid to heart.

But tell me, am I misreading this?
'

Q. What should be the attitude of so-called capitalist nations toward Russia?
A. The greater hope of the world will come through Russia’s religious development. The one nation or group which is closed in relationship with Russia may fare best during the gradual changes and the final settlement of conditions, as to rule of the world (February 8, 1932)

Does it not indicate that it is the nation who is "closed" as in "closed off, from a relationship with Russia? ( Not "close to") that will "fare best" and rule the world? Am I misinterpreting this statement?

Good thread. S&F

That is what I was thinking also, now if Europe joins The Eurasian Economic Union that leaves the USA as closed to the relationship.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I tell ya why I think.... other than the obvious dumbing down. We throw judgements around about illegals like we are all natives to the land and its our land.

I think this is off topic, most people who are against "illegals" are simply against making laws in the country and then breaking those laws which is really ridiculous. Many people also know or have known someone on the LEGAL waiting list to come into this country and the years pass them by as law breakers get the blessing!

Doubt this would happen in Russia btw.
edit on 12-10-2015 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join