It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Says If Elected President, He'll Send Back Syrian Refugees Taken In By The U.S.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Donald Trump Says If Elected President, He'll Send Back Syrian Refugees Taken In By The U.S.

The hairpiece is back with another round of verbal diarrhea. So if the Donald gets elected President, he's sending all the Syrian refugees back because they might be ISIS in disguise.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said Wednesday that if he's elected president he would send back Syrian refugees taken in by the U.S. because they may be Islamic State militants in disguise.

So I guess he just wants to punch all the holes in "I'm a xenophobic ass" bingo card. First Mexicans and now Muslims. Not all Muslims are terrorists Donald! Oh wait, Donald doesn't care about facts...

The billionaire businessman, who is leading early opinion polls, said during an hour-long speech — which included several profanities — that he was worried the refugees, who have been fleeing their country after years of civil war, could be Islamic State militants looking to get into the U.S.

"They could be ISIS, I don't know," said Trump, who questioned both the number of men in their ranks and why Syrians were fleeing their country instead of staying and fighting.

"This could be one of the great tactical ploys of all time. A 200,000-man army, maybe," he later added. "That could be possible."

Yea maybe in a Hollywood movie... Reality isn't Red Dawn.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Note to the American public:

Never vote a Native American in as president. Trump may have just given him or her an idea.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

If these people were to work for the dimwit for slave wages he would happily keep them.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
He should make them build the wall first, then send them packing.

(Still send the bill to Mexico though)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I say send them back as well. Clean house over there get rid of IS, Assad, and others, then send the refugees back to rebuild Syria. But that's a tall order at this point with the west playing one side of the field and Russia playing the other. At this point accept as many as we can with in a good vetting process as possible.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I've just read in the Guardian this load of bollox and giggled insanely when he state that "they could be Isis" Really? Gosh not sure anyone else had thought of that good old Trump saves the day and then goes on to slag of the US military in Afghanistan....wouldn't have thought that would help his campaign!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm really hoping that minority voting, especially from immigrants or families with immigrant relatives, really swings the Presidential election this year. Just to shove his hateful rhetoric back in his face.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Can't wait to see the looks on people's faces when this man becomes the next president...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Canada's going to have an illegal immigration problem.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I got an awful feeling this clown is going to say the wrong things to the right people and win.
If he does we will be walling you all in.
edit on 1-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

My face will reflect schadenfreude.

The cynicism in me is very strong.
edit on 1/10/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I doubt it, they are not a sanctuary country the the United States. Besides none of the celebrities left like they promised when bush was elected.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

*facepalm

What will he say next? Apparently he might be coming to the hospital I work at in a few months. I hope to see this jackass in the flesh, what an idiot

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Oh sorry that was a joke. Didn't realize that wasn't obvious.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: masqua

WHO will defend the tribe without crazy white boys?
YOU NEED us...you don't have the numbers and are MORE spiritual so WE need YOU too.
Even though the culture ESCHEWS that idea for popular material garbage instead.
edit on 1-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Yeah I know,,lol
Maybe the Mexicans will be building the wall to keep us out.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
ONLY the ones who break the law should be send back...we can handle the innocent ones,and SHOULD do so, but I would want a better screening process.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So will Mexico, which is more enticing because they have all of your guns and drugs. I'd get out now before he builds the wall and you get trapped inside.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
Note to the American public:

Never vote a Native American in as president. Trump may have just given him or her an idea.

No please dont send them all back here! It took us century's to send all our white trash over to the colonies in the first place

edit on 1-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Thats been the plan all along right? Bring in a bunch of immigrants, give them free lives and be sure to remind them its the nice democrats who wanted to give them all this free stuff, rush through laws that will allow them to vote in 2016, win an election.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join