It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA-backed rebels, civilians reportedly targeted by Russian airstrikes in Syria

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

And what does this have to do with my post about how the anti Russian propaganda on this site is a failure?

Your inability to respond merely proves that the anti-American propaganda on this site is constrained. That's why so many people assume that you are under Russian government supervision. Prove me wrong. Please say something about Russian policy or Vladimir Putin you disapprove of.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

You might not agree with Putin's actions but they are understandable.

Understandable, but illegal.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I suppose $5billion spent destabilising a country isn't really 'involvement'.

So you believe the Russian lie that a $5 billion dollar investment in building Ukraine's economy was "destabilizing?"

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Policy conference in progress: although the title of this thread affirms CIA activity, it also correctly claims that Russia is not limiting its attacks to Daesh. Since replying to posts bumps it, Russian trolls should probably stop responding, especially since the thread is starting to draw attention back to the Ukraine debacle....

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I don't know if it was a Russian lie or not but the events that unfolded helped make it believable. I did read up on it and saw a list or two of the NGO's supported or created by the USA. More than likely many 'soft power' projects run and organised by the CIA or some such...spreading democracy!

No big deal if you disagree but to say that Russia had no business in Ukraine is nonsense. Since when did legality ever bother the USA?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

. More than likely many 'soft power' projects run and organised by the CIA or some such...spreading democracy!

Why does Russia consider spreading democracy dangerous?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Your inability to respond merely proves that the anti-American propaganda on this site is constrained.

My inability? Lol. My unwillingness that is. Because I am not going to humor you. I wasn't saying anything that would warrant these questions from you. I am not playing your game. Sucks huh?

That's why so many people assume that you are under Russian government supervision.

Lol. What many people? Did you take a little poll, or were you discussing me with other members through a private channel? What do you base such a statement on?

Prove me wrong. Please say something about Russian policy or Vladimir Putin you disapprove of.

I don't feel the need to prove you wrong because you are obviously being ridiculous.

I am not jumping through your hoops, sorry.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Oh yes you are. This is why Russian propaganda is so pathetic.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

That doesn't even make sense....

Fail.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWave

That doesn't even make sense....

Fail.

You are jumping through hoops trying to avoid a challenge. Fail.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Oh yes you are. This is why Russian propaganda is so pathetic.

I hope you also mean that US propaganda is just as pathetic. Because personaly i think the US tip the scale when it come's to being pathetic in this conflict.

Russia and Putin are playing their opposition game against the US, there is no doubt about that. But to be honest... it is less pathetic then how the US play their game.

EDIT
But this is all very subjective, we all see this conflict differently. And will have different opinions.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

How original, again, you took my comment and turned it around on me. Getting harder to come up with a decent reply that you actually thought of yourself?

That's why so many people assume that you are under Russian government supervision.

So I take it that this is a fabrication, in order to discredit me?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

. More than likely many 'soft power' projects run and organised by the CIA or some such...spreading democracy!

I don't know if it does. I should rephrase...'under the guise of spreading democracy'.

(post by Danton removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danton

[SNIPPED].

We should be spreading democracy to Saudi Arabia. The House of Saud has to go. It is disgusting that the United States considers hem allies. Why did you assume I'm a hypocrite? I'm not the one attacking the United States for doing what Russia is doing in Ukraine.
edit on 10.3.2015 by Kandinsky because: Removed quote of removed comment

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Ok sorry then. I'm just pissed off about the whole situation and the more I read the more pissed off I get. Sorry to take it out on you.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Danton

Apology accepted.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
That said, all that has happened has happened because it was allowed to. The genocide could have and should have been stopped. People will pay for this in this life or the next.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Thanks I'm not really angry at you. I just can't believe this has happened and is allowed to continue. It would be better if I didn't read about this at all. Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Danton

Apology accepted.

Captain Needa? Just trying to lighten up the dismal path the thread has taken due to my brain explosion due to the disturbing stuff I read.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join