It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Todd Bentley Claims To Have Brought 35 People Back From The Dead :

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

On Friday night, we spotted a tweet from Rick Joyner's MorningStar Ministries, alerting us to the fact that Todd Bentley was preaching at Joyner's church that evening on the raising of the dead

Joyner has been key in "restoring" Bentley's reputation after he divorced his wife back in 2008 and, on Friday, the two men were preaching together at Joyner's "Harvest Fest 2015" event. Unfortunately, the footage from the event is only available to those with a subscription so we have been unable to watch it, though a short excerpt was released on the MorningStar YouTube page showing Bentley bragging about how he recently revived three people from the dead during an event in Pakistan: - See more at: www.rightwingwatch.org...

Now if a Voodoo priest from Haiti did the same thing; how many out there would believe him?? I predict not a single soul reading this would give him the time of day, yet he have a missive following, ironically it is the Voodoo priest that have the science on their side when it came to bringing back the clinically dead now called zombies.

This vid features Wade Davies that got the recipe to create a Zombie see full vid if you are so inclined.
If there is a Zombie apocalypse we know who to go hunt for, and how in hell Muslim Pakistan allowed a Christian raiser of the dead to proselytize among them , I thought they really really really hated that ish .
I thought of waiting till Halloween to post this but became impatient .

edit on 30-9-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Why not? MSNBC brought Brian Williams back from the dead.

Anything is possible these days.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Why not? MSNBC brought Brian Williams back from the dead.

Anything is possible these days.

Good One Hah!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Todd Bentley is a retarded jack-ass.
I stand by that statement.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I guess when medical technology fosters a world where tech n biology make near immortal status (of course as long as you can afford such) we can continue to see and pay for more and more bullshizz miracles and ridiculous miracles.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
He should go on Penn and Teller's Fool Us.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Not sure what Voodoo priests and zombies have to do with this but it's been going on long before Todd came on the scene...

Nine instances of people being raised from the dead are mentioned throughout scripture including the Lord Jesus Christ himself and an untold number of saints that were resurrected at Jesus' crucifixion.

There are a few places in fact where people are being raised from the dead on such a frequent basis that it is considered to be the norm.

Bush pastors Rolland and Heidi Baker for example have seen over 100 people raised from the dead in Mozambique...

It is common knowledge that T.L. Osborne's ministry in Africa raised over 100 people from the dead.

Smith Wigglesworth raised at least 25 people from the dead including his wife.

David Hogan's ministry in Mexico has raised over 400 people from the dead.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. Such occurrences as this are happening with increasing frequency in the world. In one ministry alone, in Mozambique, Iris Ministries with Rolland and Heidi Baker have seen over 100 people raised from the dead, many of them documented-and miraculous healings that bring entire villages to Christ (over 8000 last count).

blog.godreports.com...

Surprise Sithole has prayed for 8 dead people who came back to life! Those under him prayed for more than 100 dead people who have come back to life!

Rolland and Heidi Baker, Founders of Iris Ministries, have seen more than eighty people raised from the dead in their ministry in Africa...

When Heaven Comes Down

CALEME, TERESOPOLIS, Brazil – People of the barrio of Caleme have witnessed Saturday 5 dead bodies raised from the dead in the street. Another 10 bodies from the morgue have been raised to life. One woman who drowned and was dead was also raised back to life. The people in Caleme reported that 5 American men went near the 5 bodies and yelled, “Rise and live in the name of Jesus.” The dead bodies started to shake and stood up and walked and are alive.

At the nearby morgue, there were 10 dead bodies in the hallway. People said that 5 foreign women went near the bodies and said, “Rise and live in the name of Jesus.” The dead bodies shook and stood up shaking and walking and were alive. People were screaming, yelling. Riot at the barrio of Caleme.

These 5 dead bodies in the street of Caleme have been dead since Wednesday January 12. The 10 dead bodies in the morgue have been left in the hallway since Wednesday. People have talked to the dead risen. They were still weak but were able to talk and they said, “I was in a dark place many people crying, shouting. Was I asleep? Now I am alive!” “I know I was dead. I was in a dark, ugly place. I do not know what happened, but I am back to life. God is alive.”

16 Dead Bodies Confirmed Resurrected from the Dead

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

There are seminaries in Africa where you do not receive your pastor credentials until you have raised someone from the dead in Jesus name.

The dead are usually hours old not minutes.....

Many people have forgotten that Christ gave his disciples AUTHORITY to heal the sick, remove unclean spirits and raise the dead. Even numerous priests and pastors no longer believe and most reject this teaching as this is why it is seldom seen in the West.

You can argue this point all you want but if you want to KNOW there are numerous places and people who do this and it is not as uncommon as one would think.

Go to Africa...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

i got one sentence in and saw the phrase morning star, which is a direct link to Lucifer. so i immediately wonder what this guy is about. because even though i cant, and don't want to talk about religion as to spark another endless debate, no matter what, there are humans in this world that believe and worship Lucifer(Beelzebub, devil, Satan, the goat...ect_) and act out in his name. Usually acting out in this name brings negative energy and suffering i suggest we discount these ideas.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

There are seminaries in Africa where you do not receive your pastor credentials until you have raised someone from the dead in Jesus name.

The dead are usually hours old not minutes.....

Many people have forgotten that Christ gave his disciples AUTHORITY to heal the sick, remove unclean spirits and raise the dead. Even numerous priests and pastors no longer believe and most reject this teaching as this is why it is seldom seen in the West.

You can argue this point all you want but if you want to KNOW there are numerous
places and people who do this and it is not as uncommon as one would think.

Go to Africa...

Yeah it's not like Africa is not full of charlatans conmen and the gullible ,

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

You can't be serious and believe stuff like this...

Why no one ever did this under testable laboratory environment?!

And what really gave this whole hoax away - no one in clear mind would bring back his wife...

Long time ago, Amazon Randi trained an actor few tricks, to perform in front of public and TV. They were hired by Australian government to help fight all so called psychics... just read it, it is really amazing...

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1-10-2015 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2015 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I wonder how many medical doctors "bring back the dead" on a daily basis? For some surgeons it is part of their job to stop the heart and such and bring "the dead " back to life.

THAT fact impresses me in that confidence in their abilities and not some supernatural force can allow them to operate on people that they essentially kill in order to save them.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Africa, eh?

The continent where you can get rid of the AIDS by having sex with virgins. Preachers talk about gay men "eating the poo poo" like soft serve at Dairy Queen.
Yeah, they need all the prayers they can get.

Does anyone know if Buffett and Gates ever paid up their billion each to bring the continent up to speed? If so, I don't think it was enough.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Now we know who's to blame for the zombie apocalypse

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It is possible.
I was raised from the dead and put back together.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
I wonder how many medical doctors "bring back the dead" on a daily basis? For some surgeons it is part of their job to stop the heart and such and bring "the dead " back to life.

THAT fact impresses me in that confidence in their abilities and not some supernatural force can allow them to operate on people that they essentially kill in order to save them.

You say that as if doctors are never amazed over how some people wake up in the morgue.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog
You can't be serious and believe stuff like this...

Why no one ever did this under testable laboratory environment?!

Here's something to think about...

Why would those in power conduct laboratory experiments that were diametrically opposed to everything that they are trying to achieve?

The answer is they wouldn't.

There is an agenda behind everything they are involved in and they are involved with everything.

Everything they do in fact revolves around their religious agenda...

If you actually believe that Science is interested in revealing what is real, you have been deliberately misinformed.

See the sig quote...

The evidence for the bodily resurrection of Jesus and numerous appearances of Him alive after He died is agreed upon by virtually all (at least 95%) scholars, both liberal and conservative (see Dr Gary Habermas, world’s most renowned scolar on Christ’s Resurrection, as well as other scholars).

winteryknight.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

On Friday night, we spotted a tweet from Rick Joyner's MorningStar Ministries, alerting us to the fact that Todd Bentley was preaching at Joyner's church that evening on the raising of the dead

Joyner has been key in "restoring" Bentley's reputation after he divorced his wife back in 2008 and, on Friday, the two men were preaching together at Joyner's "Harvest Fest 2015" event. Unfortunately, the footage from the event is only available to those with a subscription so we have been unable to watch it, though a short excerpt was released on the MorningStar YouTube page showing Bentley bragging about how he recently revived three people from the dead during an event in Pakistan: - See more at: www.rightwingwatch.org...

This guy is literally BIGGER than Jesus...and he raised 3 people from the dead in one night.Some people will believe anything if they want to.
edit on 1-10-2015 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Here's something to think about...

Why would those in power conduct laboratory experiments that were diametrically opposed to everything that they are trying to achieve?

The answer is they wouldn't.

There is an agenda behind everything they are involved in and they are involved with everything.

Everything they do in fact revolves around their religious agenda...

If you actually believe that Science is interested in revealing what is real, you have been deliberately misinformed.

See the sig quote...

The evidence for the bodily resurrection of Jesus and numerous appearances of Him alive after He died is agreed upon by virtually all (at least 95%) scholars, both liberal and conservative (see Dr Gary Habermas, world’s most renowned scolar on Christ’s Resurrection, as well as other scholars).

winteryknight.com...

My friend, you talking about fictional character, for which there is no single piece of evidence ever existed, except stories about supposed miracles that were written much later, after his supposed death?!

So to answer your question, scholars (people who don't work with evidence, but rather wishful ideas) might believe there is evidence in supposed miracles... yet in reality we don't have even evidence Jesus even existed?!

Same for bad wolf who ate red riding hood, or any other folklore tale character...

Must be hard to live and believe everyone is conspiring against you and your truth....

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog
My friend, you talking about fictional character, for which there is no single piece of evidence ever existed, except stories about supposed miracles that were written much later, after his supposed death?

"You can't be serious and believe stuff like this..."

Now THAT is rich...

Normally I would ask for a source when I see such bizarre claims but I think I'll make an exception in your case...

“Contemporary New Testament scholars have typically viewed their [i.e. Jesus-mythers] arguments as so weak or bizarre that they relegate them to footnotes, or often ignore them completely....The theory of Jesus' nonexistence is now effectively dead as a scholarly question...Biblical scholars and classical historians now regard it as effectively refuted.” ~ Robert Van Voorst

"Here is a fact: There is far more evidence for the existence of Jesus than for virtually anyone in ancient history. Anyone who peddles that “Christ-myth” theory, does NOT do so on the ground of historical evidence. The fact of Jesus Christ in history is as axiomatic for an unbiased historian as is the fact of Julius Caesar. Get this straight. It is not historians who promote the “Christ-myth” notion...his alleged words and actions were documented by numerous people."

STOLEN IDENTITY - Jesus Christ History or Hoax

"If Jesus did not exist, it makes Christianity a much more incredible phenomena than if he did." ~ James Hannam

top topics

<<   2 >>

join