It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Jehovah's Witness'

page: 6
5
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

I have a lot of good friends off and on in the past for years that are Jehovah's Witnesses and I've been in Kingdom Halls before and they've had lots of windows,, many of them don't but maybe because of the possibility of vandalism?

And whatever you do, DO not believe that blood is safer now, , please again it is a billion dollar industry and I have talked to prestige science level Dr. and they do not or would not give their children that STUFF, they also don't give them VACCINES. Many of the really rich
Doctors use holistic medicine "go figure" !




posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Don't you think Jehovah Witnesses are Mormon?
WHAT?



posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Dude WHAT THE. ..... you mean to tell me it's not obvious that it is a satanic ritual I used to live in Arizona and a buddy of mine went up to the mountains there was literally freaking nut jobs celebrating Halloween and they were chanting Christians are idiots Christians are idiots Christians are idiots they celebrate with us they celebrate with us and BRA, I really think these guys were worshipping Satan and they were pouring blood all over their bodies and they are laughing at the Christians calling them gullible that they have convince themselves that it is okay to have a satanic ritual at the same time claiming that you do not offend Jesus Christ hahahaha they were also chanting.



posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

IT WAS JUST POLITICS!!! JUST LIKE WE HAVE TODAY POLITICAL BULL SH****

THE CHRISTIANS, GOT PLAYED

IS JESUS GOD?

When Constantine became sole ruler of the Roman Empire, professed Christians were divided over the relationship between God and Christ. Was Jesus God? Or was he created by God? To settle the, Matter, Constantine summoned church leaders to Nicaea, not because he sought religious truth, but because he did not want religion to divide his empire.

“To us there is but one God, the Father.”—1 Corinthians 8:6,King James Version

Constantine asked the bishops, who may have numbered into the hundreds, to come to a unanimous accord, but his request was in vain. He then proposed that the council adopt the ambiguous notion that Jesus was “of one substance” (homoousios) with the Father. This unbiblical Greek philosophical term laid the foundation for the Trinitydoctrine as later set forth in the church creeds. Indeed, by the end of the fourth century, the Trinity had essentially taken the form it has today, including the so-called third part of the godhead, the holy spirit.

BTW, THE "WHOLE" BOOK OF JOHN BLOWS THIS IDEA OF JESUS BEING GOD OUT OF THE WATER. AS WELL AS MANY OTHER BOOKS OF THE BIBLE.



posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CinradIs
Jesus God?

MANY people view the Trinity as “the central doctrine of the Christian religion.” According to this teaching, the Father, Son, and holy spirit are three persons in one God. Cardinal John O’Connor stated about the Trinity: “We know that it is a very profound mystery, which we don’t begin to understand.” Why is the Trinity so difficult to understand?

The Illustrated Bible Dictionary gives one reason. Speaking of the Trinity, this publication admits: “It is not a biblical doctrine in the sense that any formulation of it can be found in the Bible.” Because the Trinity is “not a biblical doctrine,” Trinitarians have been desperately looking for Bible texts—even twisting them—to find support for their teaching.

A Text That Teaches the Trinity?

One example of a Bible verse that is often misused is John 1:1. In theKing James Version, that verse reads: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God [Greek, ton the·onʹ], and the Word was God [the·osʹ].” This verse contains two forms of the Greek noun the·osʹ (god). The first is preceded by ton (the), a form of the Greek definite article, and in this case the word the·onʹ refers to Almighty God. In the second instance, however, the·osʹ has no definite article. Was the article mistakenly left out?

Why is the Trinity doctrine so difficult to understand?

The Gospel of John was written in Koine, or common Greek, which has specific rules regarding the use of the definite article. Bible scholar A. T. Robertson recognizes that if both subject and predicate have articles, “both are definite, treated as identical, one and the same, and interchangeable.” Robertson considers as an example Matthew 13:38, which reads: “The field [Greek, ho a·grosʹ] is the world [Greek, ho koʹsmos].” The grammar enables us to understand that the world is also the field.

What, though, if the subject has a definite article but the predicate does not, as in John 1:1? Citing that verse as an example, scholar James Allen Hewett emphasizes: “In such a construction the subject and predicate are not the same, equal, identical, or anything of the sort.”

To illustrate, Hewett uses 1 John 1:5, which says: “God is light.” In Greek, “God” is ho the·osʹ and therefore has a definite article. Butphos for “light” is not preceded by any article. Hewett points out: “One can always . . . say of God He is characterized by light; one cannot always say of light that it is God.” Similar examples are found at John 4:24, “God is a Spirit,” and at 1 John 4:16, “God is love.” In both of these verses, the subjects have definite articles but the predicates, “Spirit” and “love,” do not. So the subjects and predicates are not interchangeable. These verses cannot mean that “Spirit is God” or “love is God.”

Identity of “the Word”?

Many Greek scholars and Bible translators acknowledge that John 1:1 highlights, not the identity, but a quality of “the Word.” Says Bible translator William Barclay: “Because [the apostle John] has no definite article in front of theos it becomes a description . . . John is not here identifying the Word with God. To put it very simply, he does not say that Jesus was God.” Scholar Jason David BeDuhn likewise says: “In Greek, if you leave off the article from theos in a sentence like the one in John 1:1c, then your readers will assume you mean ‘a god.’ . . . Its absence makes theos quite different than the definite ho theos, as different as ‘a god’ is from ‘God’ in English.” BeDuhn adds: “In John 1:1, the Word is not the one-and-only God, but is a god, or divine being.” Or to put it in the words of Joseph Henry Thayer, a scholar who worked on the American Standard Version:“The Logos [or, Word] was divine, not the divine Being himself.”

Jesus made a clear distinction between him and his Father

Does the identity of God have to be “a very profound mystery”? It did not seem so to Jesus. In his prayer to his Father, Jesus made a clear distinction between him and his Father when he said: “This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.” (John 17:3) If we believe Jesus and understand the plain teaching of the Bible, we will respect him as the divine Son of God that he is. We will also worship Jehovah as “the only true God.”



posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

DON'T you guys know anything about the huge CONSPIRACY INVESTIGATION of the BILLION dollar industry of BLOOD BANKS industry, what are you going to call me a crazy conspiracy theorist I am a master at research so give me a break use your brain it's all about the money dude, do you really think you can put a price on blood, blood is corruption and all those people that fell for it in the early days got AIDS and DIED I have friends that got blood transfusions when the doctors said they absolutely had to use it there was so called no other way then I found out that there was another way it is all a billion dollar industry you guys know about this kind of conspiracy come on think you're going to fall for Oh"" MISTER your child has lost too much blood I think we should give HIM a blood transfusion and then he goes to the break room and said hey look how much money I made today on making people believe that they needed blood, more paycheck for me" I've heard, I have overheard doctors say that they would never give their child a blood transfusion it's so filthy they don't have to! there are other ways and because Jehovah's Witnesses refuse to disobey the law of Jehovah and Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior and Redeemer and King, that was given to Christians to ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD and Later that SCRIPTURE said GOOD HEALTH to YOU,, come on people think a little harder please? Do you think a billion dollar industry is going to allow Dr to tell you about all of the death because of the blood transfusions I recently had a friend that got a blood transfusion do you know where all that blood went it went to 1 of her legs and just set there and Later she died oh yeah her life was saved right in the hospital but later she died from the blood Claude huge cloud all of it in one of her legs because the body rejected it and my other friend who had to take pills 20 different pills for half his life because his body kept rejecting the blood transfusion until he suffered and died. So why do you believe the hype when they're in their back rooms laughing at you because you think that Dr have no other way but to give blood someone else's blood which is a dime a dozen and they can charge thousands they are playing you guys for a fool!!



posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

JOHN 5:19

19 Therefore, in response Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, THE SON CANNOT DO A SINGLE THING OF HIS OWN INITIATIVE, but only what he sees the Father doing.+ For whatever things that One does, these things the Son does also in like manner.



posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

Why We Must Be Holy

“You must be holy.”—LEVITICUS 11:45.

Why should the cleansing of Aaron and his sons have deep meaning for all of Jehovah’s people?

How is our obedience connected with proving ourselves holy?

How should we feel about Jehovah’s law on blood?

1. How can the book of Leviticus help us?

JEHOVAH expects all of his servants to be holy. Even though holiness is mentioned throughout the entire Bible, this quality is most often referred to in the book of Leviticus. Understanding and appreciating this book will help us to know how we can be holy.

2. What do we find in the book of Leviticus?

2 Leviticus, written by Moses, is part of “all Scripture” that is “beneficial for teaching.” (2 Timothy 3:16) Jehovah’s name is mentioned about ten times in each chapter of this book. Understanding Leviticus will strengthen us to avoid doing anything that would dishonor God’s name. (Leviticus 22:32) The phrase “I am Jehovah,” which is repeated many times in this book, should remind us to obey God. In this article and the next, we will discover valuable treasures found in Leviticus, which will help us to be holy in our worship to God.

HOLINESS REQUIRED

3, 4. What did the washing of Aaron and his sons represent?

3 Read Leviticus 8:5, 6. Jehovah appointed Aaron to be Israel’s high priest, and his sons were to be priests for the nation. Aaron represents Jesus, and Aaron’s sons represent anointed Christians. What did the washing of Aaron mean? Did it mean that Jesus needed to be cleansed? No. Jesus was sinless and “without blemish.” (Hebrews 7:26; 9:14) However, after Aaron was washed, he represented Jesus, who is clean and righteous. So, what does the washing of Aaron’s sons represent?

4 The washing of Aaron’s sons represents the cleansing of those who are selected to be priests in heaven. Is this cleansing connected with their baptism? No, because baptism does not wash away sins. Instead, baptism is a symbol of a person’s dedication to God. The anointed are cleansed “by means of the word,” so they must apply Christ’s teachings fully in their lives. (Ephesians 5:25-27) In this way, they are holy and clean. But what about the “other sheep”?—John 10:16.

Jehovah is pleased when he sees that all of his people are clean and united

5. Why can it be said that the other sheep are cleansed by means of God’s Word?

5 Aaron’s sons did not represent the “great crowd” of Jesus’ other sheep. (Revelation 7:9) Yet, the other sheep too become holy and clean by means of God’s Word. When those with the earthly hope put faith in what the Bible says about the power of Jesus’ sacrifice, they are motivated to worship Jehovah “day and night.” (Revelation 7:13-15) The cleansing of the anointed and the other sheep is continual. As a result, their conduct remains clean at all times. (1 Peter 2:12) Jehovah is pleased when he sees that all of his people are clean and united as they obey and loyally follow their Shepherd, Jesus!

6. Why must we examine ourselves regularly?

6 What does the fact that Israel’s priests had to be physically clean mean for us today? Many people with whom we study the Bible notice that we are neat and clean and that we also keep our places of worship clean. In addition, those who want to worship Jehovah must have “a pure heart.” (Read Psalm 24:3, 4;Isaiah 2:2, 3.) So we must serve Jehovah with clean minds and hearts as well as with clean bodies. We need to examine ourselves regularly. At times we may find that we need to make major changes in order to be holy. (2 Corinthians 13:5) For example, a baptized person who views pornography should ask himself, ‘Am I proving myself holy?’ He should then get help to stop this wicked practice.—James 5:14.

PROVE YOURSELVES HOLY BY BEING OBEDIENT

7. What example did Jesus set that was similar to that of the priests mentioned atLeviticus 8:22-24?

7 When Israel’s priesthood was installed, the blood of a male sheep was put on the right ear, thumb, and big toe of High Priest Aaron and his sons. (Read Leviticus 8:22-24.) The way the blood was used illustrated that the priests would obediently carry out their duties. In a similar way, Jesus, as High Priest, set a perfect example for the anointed and the other sheep. He listened to God’s guidance, he did Jehovah’s will, and he followed a holy way of life.—John 4:31-34.

8. What must all of us do?

8 As Jehovah's Worshipers, all of us must follow the example of JESUS, who kept his integrity to God. We must strictly obey God’s guidance found in the Bible and in this way avoid “grieving God’s holy spirit.” (Ephesians 4:30) Be determined to make “straight paths for your feet.”—Hebrews 12:13.

We must strictly obey God’s guidance found in the Bible and in this way avoid “grieving God’s holy spirit”

HOLY OBEDIENCE TO GOD’S LAW ON BLOOD

9. How important is it that we obey God’s law on blood?

9. Read Leviticus 17:10. Jehovah commanded the Israelites not to eat “any sort of blood.” Christians are also commanded to abstain fromthe blood of humans and animals. (Acts 15:28, 29) It is painful for us to imagine doing anything that would cause God to reject us and remove us from his congregation. We love Jehovah and want to obey him. Even if our life is in danger, we will not give in when those who do not know or care about Jehovah demand that we disobey him. We know that some will make fun of us for refusing blood, but we choose to obey God. (Jude 17, 18) What will help us to be determined not to eatblood or accept a bloodtransfusion?—Deuteronomy 12:23.

We love Jehovah and want to obey him

10. Why can we say that Atonement Day was more than a ritual?

10 What Israel’s high priest did once a year on Atonement Day helps us to understand how God views blood. Blood was used only for a special purpose. It was used for forgiveness of sins so that the Israelites could have a peaceful relationship with God. The blood of the bull and the goat was sprinkled in front of the cover of the ark of the covenant. (Leviticus 16:14, 15, 19) By means of that blood, God would forgive the sins of the Israelites. Jehovah also said that if a man killed an animal for food, its blood was to be poured out on the ground and covered with dust, because “the life of every sort of flesh is its blood.” (Leviticus 17:11-14) These commands were not unimportant rituals. Hundreds of years earlier, God had prohibited Noah and his descendants from eating blood. (Genesis 9:3-6) What does this mean for Christians?

11. How does Paul connect blood with forgiveness?

11 The apostle Paul explained that blood had the power to cleanse when he wrote: “According to the Law nearly all things are cleansed with blood, and unless blood is poured out no forgiveness takes place.” (Hebrews 9:22) But the value of animal sacrifices was temporary. Paul mentioned that these sacrifices reminded the Israelites that they were sinners and that they needed a greater sacrifice to remove their sins completely. The Law was “a shadow of the good things to come, but not the very substance of the things.” (Hebrews 10:1-4) So how would forgiveness of sins be possible?

12. What does Jesus’ presenting the value of his blood to Jehovah mean to you?



posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

(continue)
12.  Read Ephesians 1:7. Jesus died as a sacrifice for all humans, and this has great meaning for those who love him and his Father. (Galatians 2:20) Yet, it was what Jesus did after his resurrection that saved us from sin, as illustrated by what happened on Atonement Day. When the high priest went into the Most Holy, it was as if he entered into God’s presence. There, the priest presented the blood of the animals to God. (Leviticus 16:11-15) After his resurrection, Jesus entered into heaven and presented the value of his human blood to God. (Hebrews 9:6, 7, 11-14, 24-28) We are grateful that we can have forgiveness of sins and a clean conscience because we have faith in the blood of Jesus’ sacrifice!

13, 14. Why is it important to understand and obey Jehovah’s law on blood?

13 Perhaps now it is clearer to you why Jehovah commands us not to eat “any sort of blood.” (Leviticus 17:10) Do you understand whyblood is so sacred to God? Blood represents life. (Genesis 9:4) No doubt you will agree that we should view blood the way God does and that we should obey his command to abstain from it. The only way we can have peace with God is to have faith in Jesus’ ransom sacrifice and understand that blood is very precious to our Creator.—Colossians 1:19, 20.

Are you determined to obey Jehovah’s law on blood? (See paragraphs 13, 14)

14 Any one of us may unexpectedly have to decide whether or not to accept a blood transfusion, blood fractions, or medical procedures that involve blood. So it is important that you pray to Jehovah, do research, and make a firm decision before an emergency happens. Then you will have the confidence toabstain from blood. We would never want to make Jehovah sad by accepting something that he condemns! Today many doctors and others encourage us to give our own blood with the hope of saving lives. But as God’s holy people, we know that Jehovah has the right to say how blood should be used. To him, “any sort of blood” is sacred. So we must be determined to obey his law on blood. We can also show him by our clean conduct that we value the blood of Jesus’ sacrifice. Only his blood makes forgiveness of sins and everlasting life possible.—John 3:16.

We must be determined to obey God’s law on blood

WHY JEHOVAH EXPECTS US TO BE HOLY

15. Why must Jehovah’s people be holy?

15 When Jehovah freed the Israelites from slavery in Egypt, they were told: “I am Jehovah, who is leading you up out of the land of Egypt to prove myself God to you, and you must be holy, because I am holy.” (Leviticus 11:45) Jehovah expected the Israelites to be holy because he is holy. And Jehovah expects the same of us today. The book of Leviticus makes this absolutely clear.

16. How do you now feel about the Bible book of Leviticus?

16 No doubt you have benefited from our discussion of some points from Leviticus. Very likely, you appreciate this book of the Bible much more and better understand the reasons why we must be holy. Still, what more can we learn from Leviticus? How can this book of the Bible help us to worship God in a clean way?

SOME EXPRESSIONS EXPLAINED

To be holy: To be morally and physically pure and clean. Also, to be exclusively devoted to doing Jehovah’s will. We remain holy when we live in a way that pleases Jehovah and avoid doing anything that is condemned in the Bible

Atonement Day: The most important celebration for the Israelites. This was the only day of the year on which the high priest went into the Most Holy. There he offered the blood of the sacrifices for the sins of the people. What happened on this day represented Jesus’ offering the value of his sacrifice to Jehovah



posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

THIS IS WHY I BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE **2**SEPARATE ENTITIES IN HEAVEN. [I can't ignore these Scriptures,, can I ]?

(Mathew 20; 20-23)
20 Then the mother of the sons of Zebʹe·dee approached him with her sons, doing obeisance and asking for something from him. 21 He said to her: “What do you want?” She replied to him: “Give the word that these two sons of mine may sit down, one at your right hand and one at your left, in your Kingdom.” 22 Jesus answered: “You do not know what you are asking for. Can you drink the cup that I am about to drink?” They said to him: “We can.” 23 He said to them: “You will indeed drink my cup, BUT TO SIT DOWN AT MY RIGHT HAND AND AT MY LEFT IS NOT MINE TO GIVE, BUT IT BELONGS TO THOSE FOR WHOM IT HAS BEEN PREPARED BY MY [[FATHER]].”

(Mathew 22; 44)
 ‘Jehovah* said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies beneath your feet”’?

(Mathew 20; 23)
And this scripture also indicates that JESUS ADMITS to the fact that HE CANNOT make a DECISION that belongs to HIS, (Separate) FATHER in the HEAVENS, IF they are ONE can't HE make that decision for the one to sit on his RIGHT and his LEFT? why does he have to rely on HIS,,, "what", OTHER SELF? that doesn't make any sense, 
AND I think it gives the Atheist an excuse to call us crazy and not LISTEN to the TRUTH.



posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad


Come on people don't be so gullible you mean to tell me that Jesus prayed so hard and so intense to the extreme that this happened to him and what what you mean to tell me he was praying to himself come on the atheists are going to think that we worship a man who should be in a straight jacket give me a break !
READ THIS.
Jesus in Gethsemane. Concerning Jesus Christ when in Gethsemane on the final night of his earthly life, Luke 22:44 states: “But getting into an AGONY he continued PRAYING more EARNESTLY; and his SWEAT became as drops of BLOOD falling to the GROUND.” The writer does not say that Jesus’ sweat was actually mingled with his blood. He may only have been drawing a comparison, perhaps indicating that Christ’s perspiration formed likedrops of blood or describing how the dripping of Jesus’ sweat resembled a drop-by-drop flowing of blood from a wound. On the other hand, Jesus’ blood may have exuded through his skin, being mixed with his sweat. Bloody sweat has reportedly occurred in certain cases of EXTREME MENTAL STRESS. Blood or elements thereof will seep through unruptured walls of blood vessels in a condition called diapedesis, and in hematidrosis there is an excreting of perspiration tinged with bloodpigment or blood, or of bodily fluid mingled with blood, thus resulting in the ‘sweating of blood.’ These, of course, are only suggestions as to what possibly took place in Jesus’ case.



posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

In all my years,, OFF and ON having friends or being around JW'S' they have barely ever mention this GUY, so if you think they follow HIM you're COMPLETELY WRONG they view him as just a brother, a good brother and he died faithful that's it all I hear from these guys is they follow the Bible they believe in JEHOVAH they believe in JESUS not a man from the PAST.

And if you did a bunch of important and hard work that affected a lot of people a long time ago, I could get on the internet and find crap about YOU TOO I can find crap about everybody, what matters is what you think of him when you associate with the whole group judge the man as you associate with him,
do you know how many GOOD PEOPLE are victim of psychological warfare or propagandized Cohen tell pro character assassination over the Internet !!!!? come on think more, you think I can't find some crap about even a GREAT MAN in fact they still say crap about Jesus and that man was perfect so just because you find some crap about some guy that JW's do care about but they only respect the man they don't follow him they do their own research they just happened to come to the same conclusion all over the planet,, on what Bible says is obvious, if you study it like a detective you're going to come up with the same biblical answer and isn't that what Jesus said ,, that his followers would be of one mind one Lord one faith one God and work as one great unity?



posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

They are the LEAST INDOCTRINATED people I have ever seen in all my life they're not brain dead these guys know their Bible upside down sideways and it was prophesied that Jesus would have a people that WOULD BE OF ONE MIND that means they would have the common sense and understanding to come to the same conclusion as Jesus did and taught
These people have come on their own individually, I've seen it myself in every part of this world they come to the same understanding and they PROVE it not only to other people but to THEMSELVES all over the world.

LOOK: I have been around Jehovah's Witnesses OFF and ON for 30 plus years and what I have found is sometimes,, not very often you will get ELDERS that don't quite, and sometimes very much NOT follow the ORGANIZATIONS SUGGESTIONS which also means the BIBLE’S DEMANDS on how to shepherd the congregation and it may take a while for the,,, and I quote "imperfect Elders",, it may take a while before the organization finds out and then cleans house! of the infected elders and they even constantly remind their flock that they are imperfect and I have even seen them cry for doing wrong and they clean up their act because they feel bad I have never seen a more humble body of, I guess you would call them sort of leaders but they look at themselves as servants,, now when you're talking about the imperfect individual Jehovah's Witnesses yes some of them because they are imperfect do bad things but so did the first century Christian congregation and if the congregation got bad enough eventually Christ would have his human representative clean house. But as for these modern times I have never seen a more accomplished and perfect organization in all my years of being, A (corruption, financial scam, historic and modern Organized Religion and HISTORY BUFF,,, Research analyst) I am also a skeptic, And A irritating perfectionist.
But if I had one wish from a genie in a bottle I would use my one and only wish that I could be as loving, forgiving, spiritually minded, wholesome, kind, God fearing, generous, clean, patient, self-controlled and peaceful as Jehovah's Witnesses are.
And the Unity they have is unreal around the globe so self sacrificing even when they study they have the same study schedule on the other side of the world they are in almost every language on the planet every country on the planet trying their best to do God's will and for free in fact they have to pay for their own gas some of them even refuse full time work or very lucrative jobs just to volunteer to other places they're not from,, learn the language, work part-time to support themselves pay their own way just to study the Bible with others for FREE.
I wish I could be as holy as Jehovah's Witnesses are as a whole unified organization and people of every language and nation.

> Elders imperfect; YES

>Publishers imperfect; YES

> Unbaptized attendees
imperfect; YES

Now I have been around all sorts of other religions also and did my own research on them and I never seen such a MEAT MARKET of some not all racist, adultery backstabbers bickering arguing gossiping non God fearing individuals in my life,
not all of them but a whole hell of a lot of them and they barely have any unity at all in fact they literally join opposite sides of the military and kill each other what kind of nonsense is that that's like God saying to his two sons I know you guys are fighting over your side of the room but here's a GUN "whoever is left standing gets their side of the room" NONSENSE.

Unlike Jehovah's Witnesses,, they allow their members to join the military no matter what country you are from and sometimes encourage it! there are no Jehovah's Witnesses who have joined the military if they have then they are announced in the congregation that they are no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses,, now it is okay for him to attend the meetings and learn, and no one is going to look at him funny or even show any signs of hate toward him they have nothing but love and concern for the person who has been deceived into thinking that it is OK to follow Christ and be in a military no matter what part of the world you are in.

And you guys No very well on this website how much the government LIES to you about the reason foregoing to war and why they are fighting.

You guys already know that war is just a BANKER'S RACKET

In traveling the world I have heard of many, in leadership positions in governments of other countries say about Jehovah's Witnesses that " if the whole world was Jehovah's Witnesses there would be no WAR,, But PEACE would rule the planet.

You guys need to see Jehovah's Witnesses as a whole, and try studying with them sometime, go to their meetings sometime and see that they are the most peaceful people on the planet
And actually quite normal people, I could only wish I could be as spiritually minded as Jehovah's Witnesses maybe when I clean myself up on the inside
someday if it's not too late.

Look how BRAINWASHED and INDOCTRINATED you guys are you actually believe THAT A BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION called a BLOOD BANK telling you that the only way to save your life is to take this blood transfusion and they never tell you about after the fact how many people died because they got the blood transfusion who's brainwashed.
My sister in law is a MEDICAL SCIENTIST and all of the doctors that she knows wouldn't dare give their children a blood transfusion because they have even laughed at the gullible people that think that that filthy fluid is the only way to save their life all it saves is there pocketbook you guys are being played as fools by the medical industry and the blood corporations. Shoot they don't even VACCINATE their children go figure that one OUT.



posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit


And if you study the Bible like a freaking CSI agent or a investigative reporter or a detective then you will come to the same conclusion as those Jehovah's Witnesses I think most Christian organizations are just lazy I mean come on I've been so many Christian organizations in the world where they all leave their books at their seat most Christians I know don't even take it home with him or there's an inch thick layer of dust on their shelf for Pete's sake , or the church hold it for them also passing the plate around or talking too much about donations give me a break the Bible is common sense and if you believe it has contradictions then investigate the whole BOOK not just parts of it ...... INTERPRETATIONS, give me a break THE BIBLE INTERPRETS ITSELF !!
in fact there is even a scripture, it says that the Bible interprets itself why don't you go look that one up.

Researching history archaeology science man that's my life I have separately check these guys out deep research they give me a scripture and show me what the Bible says and how it does not go along with all the drone Christian religions and their traditions and then I go home and check it for myself and since I research practically for a living and I love it I find the same conclusion it's not hard I mean give me a break you guys actually believe that Jesus died on the cross when you pull up Roman records when Jesus supposedly died they weren't even using crosses they were using Poles called stakes give me a break how hard can it be it's called deductive reasoning connecting thought reading and comprehension what's so hard about that it's common sense do your research stop listening to the status quo in the world of MAINSTREAM CHRISTIANITY think outside the box pull your head out of the sand.

And yeah I know a lot about Jehovah's Witnesses I'm a researcher what do you expect and they are the only people I want to be around they won't steal my stuff, I can let them hold my wallet, I can trust him with my credit card I can trust them with anything l have even allowed them to stay in my home and when I get back from work all of the sudden the house is cleanner, than when they first came, and they're gone. I can't trust people in any other religion what do you expect me to do,, everywhere I go these guys have a reputation in the business world in the government world of being NEUTRAL PEACEFUL and trustworthy people, come on what do you expect me to do,, hang out with mainstream Christians religion,, mainstream ones anyways,, these guys have ties with tyranical or just corrupt government and even if they're NOT Christians, Other organized religion, they're the same way, I can't trust them either.

I'm not going to hang around WARMONGERING ORGANIZED RELIGIONS AND THEIR BUDDIES IN GOVERNMENT

AT LEAST JW'S ARE A ORGANIZED PEACEFUL RELIGION AND THEY ARE THE FIRST CHRISTIANS IN THE MODERN AGE TO OBEY THIS COMMAND AND THE ONLY ONES TO ACCOMPLISH THIS SCRIPTURE WORLD WIDE

ISAIAH 2; 3,4

2 This is what Isaiah the son of Aʹmoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem:+

 [2. IN THE FINAL PART OF THE DAYS,]

The mountain of the house of Jehovah

Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains,+

And it will be raised up above the hills,

And to it all the nations will stream.+

 And many peoples will go and say:

“Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah,

To the house of the God of Jacob.+

He will instruct us about his ways,

And we will walk in his paths.”+

For law* will go out of Zion,

And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem.+

 4 He will render judgment among the nations

And set matters straightrespecting many peoples.

THEY WILL BEAT THEIR SWORDS INTO PLOWSHARES

AND THEIR SPEARS INTO PRUNING SHEARS.+

Nation will not lift up sword against nation,

NOR WILL THEY LEARN WAR ANYMORE.+

The last time they got FOOLED into getting involved in a stupid BANKER'S WAR WAS WORLD WAR lll , and they were only cooks and garbage men they refused to SHOOT anyone. YEAH I WOULD RATHER HANG OUT WITH THESE PEOPLE!

I JUST WISH I COULD BE AS SPIRITUALLY MINDED AS JW'S.

edit on 9/27/2015 by VicenteGarciaTortelli because: Spelling



posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

AS FAR AS THE CHILD ABUSE THE WHOLE FREAKIN WORLD IS FULL OF CHILD ABUSERS YOU DON'T THINK THEY'RE GOING TO WEASEL THEIR WAY INTO THAT ORGANIZATION that is in every country on this planet? give me a break man the whole world is full of creepy people and they can find their way and hide what they are about.

How dare you criticize these people for
DISFELLOWSHIPPING PEOPLE who have molested children WHAT are you going to feel sorry for the poor PEDO. that got DISFELLOWSHIPPED where is your criticism on that one, this is why they disfellowshipped Jehovah's Witnesses take anyone from the world

LOOK: I have been around Jehovah's Witnesses OFF and ON for 30 plus years and what I have found is sometimes,, not very often you will get ELDERS that don't quite, and sometimes very much NOT follow the ORGANIZATIONS SUGGESTIONS which also means the BIBLE’S DEMANDS on how to shepherd the congregation and it may take a while for the,,, and I quote "imperfect Elders",, it may take a while before the organization finds out and then cleans house! of the infected elders and they even constantly remind their flock that they are imperfect and I have even seen them cry for doing wrong and they clean up their act because they feel bad I have never seen a more humble body of, I guess you would call them sort of leaders but they look at themselves as servants,, now when you're talking about the imperfect individual Jehovah's Witnesses yes some of them because they are imperfect do bad things but so did the first century Christian congregation and if the congregation got bad enough eventually Christ would have his human representative clean house. But as for these modern times I have never seen a more accomplished and perfect organization in all my years of being, A (corruption, financial scam, historic and modern Organized Religion and HISTORY BUFF,,, Research analyst) I am also a skeptic, And A irritating perfectionist.
But if I had one wish from a genie in a bottle I would use my one and only wish that I could be as loving, forgiving, spiritually minded, wholesome, kind, God fearing, generous, clean, patient, self-controlled and peaceful as Jehovah's Witnesses are.
And the Unity they have is unreal around the globe so self sacrificing even when they study they have the same study schedule on the other side of the world they are in almost every language on the planet every country on the planet trying their best to do God's will and for free in fact they have to pay for their own gas some of them even refuse full time work or very lucrative jobs just to volunteer to other places they're not from,, learn the language, work part-time to support themselves pay their own way just to study the Bible with others for FREE.
I wish I could be as holy as Jehovah's Witnesses are as a whole unified organization and people of every language and nation.

> Elders imperfect; YES

>Publishers imperfect; YES

> Unbaptized attendees
imperfect; YES

Now I have been around all sorts of other religions also and did my own research on them and I never seen such a MEAT MARKET of some not all racist, adultery backstabbers bickering arguing gossiping non God fearing individuals in my life,
not all of them but a whole hell of a lot of them and they barely have any unity at all in fact they literally join opposite sides of the military and kill each other what kind of nonsense is that that's like God saying to his two sons I know you guys are fighting over your side of the room but here's a GUN "whoever is left standing gets their side of the room" NONSENSE.

Unlike Jehovah's Witnesses,, they allow their members to join the military no matter what country you are from and sometimes encourage it! there are no Jehovah's Witnesses who have joined the military if they have then they are announced in the congregation that they are no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses,, now it is okay for him to attend the meetings and learn, and no one is going to look at him funny or even show any signs of hate toward him they have nothing but love and concern for the person who has been deceived into thinking that it is OK to follow Christ and be in a military no matter what part of the world you are in.

And you guys No very well on this website how much the government LIES to you about the reason foregoing to war and why they are fighting.

You guys already know that war is just a BANKER'S RACKET

In traveling the world I have heard of many, in leadership positions in governments of other countries say about Jehovah's Witnesses that " if the whole world was Jehovah's Witnesses there would be no WAR,, But PEACE would rule the planet.

You guys need to see Jehovah's Witnesses as a whole, and try studying with them sometime, go to their meetings sometime and see that they are the most peaceful people on the planet
And actually quite normal people, I could only wish I could be as spiritually minded as Jehovah's Witnesses maybe when I clean myself up on the inside
someday if it's not too late. 


And yeah I know a lot about Jehovah's Witnesses I'm a researcher what do you expect and they are the only people I want to be around they won't steal my stuff, I can let them hold my wallet, I can trust him with my credit card I can trust them with anything l have even allowed them to stay in my home and when I get back from work all of the sudden the house is cleanner, than when they first came, and they're gone. I can't trust people in any other religion what do you expect me to do,, everywhere I go these guys have a reputation in the business world in the government world of being NEUTRAL PEACEFUL and trustworthy people, come on what do you expect me to do,, hang out with mainstream Christians religion,, mainstream ones anyways,, these guys have ties with tyranical or just corrupt government and even if they're NOT Christians, Other organized religion, they're the same way, I can't trust them either.

I'm not going to hang around WARMONGERING ORGANIZED RELIGIONS AND THEIR BUDDIES IN GOVERNMENT

AT LEAST JW'S ARE A ORGANIZED PEACEFUL RELIGION AND THEY ARE THE FIRST CHRISTIANS IN THE MODERN AGE TO OBEY THIS COMMAND AND THE ONLY ONES TO ACCOMPLISH THIS SCRIPTURE WORLD WIDE

ISAIAH 2; 3,4

2 This is what Isaiah the son of Aʹmoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem:+

[2. IN THE FINAL PART OF THE DAYS,]

The mountain of the house of Jehovah

Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains,+

And it will be raised up above the hills,

And to it all the nations will stream.+

And many peoples will go and say:

“Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah,

To the house of the God of Jacob.+

He will instruct us about his ways,

And we will walk in his paths.”+

For law* will go out of Zion,

And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem.+

4 He will render judgment among the nations

And set matters straightrespecting many peoples.

THEY WILL BEAT THEIR SWORDS INTO PLOWSHARES

AND THEIR SPEARS INTO PRUNING SHEARS.+

Nation will not lift up sword against nation,

NOR WILL THEY LEARN WAR ANYMORE.+

The last time they got FOOLED into getting involved in a stupid BANKER'S WAR WAS WORLD WAR lll , and they were only cooks and garbage men they refused to SHOOT anyone. YEAH I WOULD RATHER HANG OUT WITH THESE PEOPLE!

I JUST WISH I COULD BE AS SPIRITUALLY MINDED AS JW'S.



posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

And I've done research on those links that you provided yes some of it may be true but I know a lot of people who purposely accuse congregation of this type of activity and they do it just to discredit the organization and I have personally seen or have come to know through my friends congregation in another state when I was in another state that congregation got COMPLETELY DISSOLVE some SERIOUS DISFELLOWSHIPPING went on to the thing is when this crap hits the TOP OF THE ORGANIZATION they LAUNCHED a SERIOUS INVESTIGATION and sometimes that congregation completely disappears and gets dispersed and if anyone have been involved in any crimes they give the authorities the information that they need.



posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: VicenteGarciaTortelli

Denying ingnorance - these headlines are from the last 2 months, it would be pointless to repeat the thousands of other ones from other countries in addition to the two below as they are all the same. Jehovah's Witnesses do not adequately deal with cases of child molestation within thier organization.




Jehovah's Witnesses destroyed notes about child sex abuse, inquiry told
Church elder tells royal commission that 1,006 allegations of abuse since 1950 were dealt with internally rather than reported them to police
Jehovah’s Witnesses destroyed notes about child sexual abuse to stop them falling into the wrong hands and to “protect their wives”, a church elder has told a national hearing in Sydney.
The opening day of a royal commission hearing into abuse within the church has heard how 1,006 allegations of child abuse since 1950 were dealt with internally and never reported to police.
It has also heard that victims were made to confront their abusers and left feeling as if they had sinned.




Campaigners issue Jehovah's Witnesses abuse warning
Victims of child abuse within the Jehovah's Witnesses may never see the perpetrators brought to justice unless the Government closes a loophole allowing criminals to evade justice, campaigners have warned.

The Government has been asked to introduce mandatory reporting to police whenever an allegation of child sex abuse is made within the faith group.

Currently, the so-called "two-witness rule" means Jehovah's Witnesses deal with allegations of "sins" internally and only investigate themselves if the claim is corroborated by a second testimony - something lawyers say is unlikely given that many victims are abused on their own, in private. Today





Royal commission: Jehovah's Witnesses to review approach to sex abuse allegations
The Jehovah's Witness Church will review its approach to child sexual abuse claims after evidence before a royal commission revealed serious flaws with its current procedures.
Terrence O'Brien​, one of the most senior members of the Jehovah's Witness Church in Australia, told the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse the organisation would consider changes to its procedures for sex abuse cases.
The commission has previously heard that under church rules, based on Biblical standards, victims are forced to face their abuser before a committee of male elders. Abuse is only considered proven where there is a confession or testimony from two witnesses to the assault. August 5 2015





Jehovah's Witness elders ignored child sex abuse rules of evidence, royal commission told
A group of Jehovah's Witness Church elders ignored their own strict religious standards in failing to punish a self-confessed child abuser in their ranks, a royal commission has heard.
The sex predator admitted to molesting his daughter to a committee of church elders, who also heard corroborating statements from the victim, her sister and mother.
However, the evidence before the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse was that the confession and three witness statements did not amount to proof in the eyes of the elders investigating the claim, all of whom were friends of the perpetrator. July 29 2015


And if you wanted more gory details just go to www.silentlambs.org...

Anyone who has spent time with JWs knows that they are far more interested in protecting "Jehovah's name" than Jehovah's people.



posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: VicenteGarciaTortelli
a reply to: CinradIs
Jesus God?

MANY people view the Trinity as “the central doctrine of the Christian religion.” According to this teaching, the Father, Son, and holy spirit are three persons in one God. Cardinal John O’Connor stated about the Trinity: “We know that it is a very profound mystery, which we don’t begin to understand.” Why is the Trinity so difficult to understand?


I dont know why you are directing this response to me, I already said I was not talking about the trinity but the deity of Christ. But since you brought it up, what you copied above is not true, most Christians would say that it is the redemptive power of the blood of Jesus that is the central doctrine of Christianity. The above is just # your wt society told you that Christians believe. But you wouldn't know that because the only time you listen to Christians is to wait for your turn to talk so you can make your point, you dont actually listen to what they have to say with an open mind, do you? In fact you are trained through the KM (a monthly paper available only to door knocking JWs) to ask them a question to open the converstaion, and no matter what they answer you have the next part of the point you are making ready to tell them, one size fits all. So you have never really listened to a Christian to find out what they believe.
edit on 5/10/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: VicenteGarciaTortelli
a reply to: Cinrad

THIS IS WHY I BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE **2**SEPARATE ENTITIES IN HEAVEN. [I can't ignore these Scriptures,, can I ]?

(Mathew 20; 20-23)
20 Then the mother of the sons of Zebʹe·dee approached him with her sons, doing obeisance and asking for something from him. 21 He said to her: “What do you want?” She replied to him: “Give the word that these two sons of mine may sit down, one at your right hand and one at your left, in your Kingdom.” 22 Jesus answered: “You do not know what you are asking for. Can you drink the cup that I am about to drink?” They said to him: “We can.” 23 He said to them: “You will indeed drink my cup, BUT TO SIT DOWN AT MY RIGHT HAND AND AT MY LEFT IS NOT MINE TO GIVE, BUT IT BELONGS TO THOSE FOR WHOM IT HAS BEEN PREPARED BY MY [[FATHER]].”


Rev 22:3 "and any curse there shall not be any more, and the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it"

Have a look at the Greek, it means one throne, two entities. They either share the same throne or are the same person. If they share the same throne they are equal.

Again, as I stated earlier, I am not talking about the trinity here but the deity of Jesus. Jesus was wholly human and wholly God at the same time, that is the doctrine of the deity of Christ. Jesus' two natures are not "mixed together" (Eutychianism), nor are they combined into a new God-man nature (Monophysitism), nor a man that bore God (Nestorianism). They are separate yet act as a unit in the one person of Jesus. This is called the Hypostatic Union. That is how Jesus prayed to his father in heaven and referred to Him as His father.

He is worshipped (Matt. 2:2, 11, 14:33)
He worshipped the Father (John 17)

He was called God (John 20:28, Heb. 1:8)
He was called man (Mark 15:39, John 19:5)

He was called Son of God (Mark 1:1)
He was called Son of Man (John 9:35-37)

He is prayed to (Acts 7:59)
He prayed to the Father (John 17)

He is sinless (1 Pet. 2:22, Heb. 4:15)
He was tempted (Matt. 4:1)

He knows all things (John 21:17)
He grew in wisdom (Luke 2:52)

He gives eternal life (John 10:28)
He died (Rom. 5:8)

All the fullness of deity dwells in Him (Col. 2:9)
He has a body of flesh and bones (Luke 24:39)

carm.org...

Gow can Jesus be both God and man?
edit on 5/10/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: VicenteGarciaTortelli
a reply to: Cinrad

DON'T you guys know anything about the huge CONSPIRACY INVESTIGATION of the BILLION dollar industry of BLOOD BANKS industry, what are you going to call me a crazy conspiracy theorist I am a master at research so give me a break use your brain it's all about the money dude,


If you were really a master at research then you would have noticed my earlier posts in this very thread:


originally posted by: Cinrad
originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: flanimal4114

So why are there bloodless clinics in the US? Why do patients who dont recieve blood transfusions recover faster than patients who do? Why did the magic number of a blood count below 10 become the trigger to start infusing blood? You may be a surgeon but no surgeon, unless they have specific reason to, has read all the studies and can comment on a procedure.


And this one:

originally posted by: Cinrad


Most of the time blood transfusions cause more damage than good any ways!!! And that's a fact!!! A lot of the time blood transfusions can be avoided VERY easily!

Agreed, and it is a decision not to be taken lightly, but there really are times when nothing else will save a person other than a blood transfusion.


So why are you picking on me?

BTW, I am disfellowshipped so you cant actually count the time you have spent typing those long replies to me. Sorry, you are still going to have to go door knocking this weekend.
edit on 5/10/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join