It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO is Already Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Not sure where this belonged, this seemed like the best fit since it has to do with Earth. Move if necessary.

The NWO is already in place and has been for a while. Go out into the wilderness and stay a few hours then come back into the city and notice the huge difference between the two locales. One is quiet and serene with birds chirping and water trickling, the other is loud and obnoxious with car horns and sirens polluting the airwaves.

What came first, cities and modern society or nature? The society we have created over the past thousand or so years is the New World Order that some are still waiting for. It's already here people and we have lived within it our entire lives. We have replaced natural jungles and plains with concrete ones. We have driven out other species of animal and replaced them with automobiles and buildings. We have replaced natural order with man made law. We are living in the NWO as we speak, we have brought a new order to the world that once stood underneath our industrialized one.

The NWO is supposed to be the world being put into the hands of a select few, well that has already happened. World events today are staged by those in power. They do not care about national borders or arbitrary lines in the sand, they will do whatever it takes to keep control of this world, to keep the NWO they have set up in place.

Luckily though the NWO hasn't infected every part of the world.... yet. There are still natural habitats where human society, its industrialization and NWO, hasn't touched yet. You'll find these places in the quiet landscapes and forest across the world. How long will that last though? We have spread across the world at an alarming rate here in the very recent past, we are only growing larger in size as we speak, spreading our sickness and NWO wherever we touch.

Before we became an industrialized society, where was our main source of food found? In our ability to hunt it and kill it. Today, in the NWO, we have factory farms and fast food joints where we can easily get our food without ever having to work for it ourselves and where we never have to see how horrible our food is treated before we eat it. This is a result of the natural order being overthrown by the unnatural order we humans have created.

So those who are still waiting for the NWO to take place, realize we're already a part of it. Why is the rumor of a NWO at the tips of people's tongues? Because, in my opinion, it is propaganda put in lace by those in power to divert our attention away from what is already here. They warn us of an impending NWO all while operating it right under our noses. It's the bait and switch.

Thanks for reading.
edit on 9/30/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/30/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hmm speaking of expanding into nature where the NWO (which for sake of argument we'll assume is real) triggers the question of; how long will the tribes and other groups of people that live separate from "civilization" and modern society continue to live as they do? Those that have never had our technology and which we may have not found all of.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Your real thread. I will reply with a more sincere post. Something has been bothering me for a while in regard to the NWO. Then I came up with one of the most implicating, simplest, play on words imaginable:

"Google: The NWO"

It's innocuous. It's simple. It's even trustworthy.

edit on 9/30/2015 by EternalSolace because: Clarity

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Are you talking about the wrestling league? That's the first thing that popped up on Google. Not sure if you're being serious or joking, but that's definitely not the NWO I'm talking about.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think he means that Google is the NWO. Or at least a part.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The Central Banking System is the current NWO.

They've got all nations in an endless-loop of debt.

and then there was Bush....

Bush Sr. New World Order Speech (rare)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The NWO like everyone else in history controls only through manipulation of the masses. They would be wise to remember the mob is fickle and it often ends badly for those who abuse their power and influence.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

No, I wasn't referring to anything about wrestling. I was referring to Google itself. It alone isn't likely the NWO. But I could definitely see Google being the NWO's technology arm. They're popular, people trust them, people are eager to even work for them. All the ingredients are there for it. If there was a company that'd invent a popular implantable device, it'd be Google.

top topics

join