It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STEINS' GATE predicts 5.7 BILLION killed in war by 2030, and NWO by 2036

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Just started watching, but this anime is turning out to be truly from out of this world!

All episodes have already been aired from April 2011 - September 2011, and the unrolling of events in it are so uncanny, ie, discovery of micro black holes by 'SERN' and quantum unversal existence and more.

Ie, the whole world being under totalitarian rule by 2036. If you don't have time to watch the series on YT well maybe peruse the wiki synopsis, though it leaves out a bunch of predictions!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

the whole world being under totalitarian rule by 2036.

I hate to break it to you, but that happened in 1963 after the Kennedy Assassination. It sounds like an interesting show, but I don't think there is anything that hasn't been predicted by many other sources.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Interesting, USA is the world even back in 1963?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah

See the first five minutes...
I want to watch it now!
It's a kind of John Titor anime, Thank you for the post!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well 2030 will be my sons 18th birthday, and bet your bottom dollar i'll fighting to ensure that he sees his child 18th too.

The elites plan is like making beer, if we interrupt that process, they'll be left with no finished product.

Subduing religion is our only chance, If Christ returns, forbid, but it will shut alot of mouths, If aliens appear, it will open alot, either way, this world need shock, not war, to collaborate.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PersonneX

See the first five minutes...
I want to watch it now!
It's a kind of John Titor anime, Thank you for the post!

even the NAME is genious! it reminds me of waterGATE and benghaziGATE, Steins' Gate is a kind of IlluminatiGate, an exposee!

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Weird... I remember this as Stains; Gate!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

All fiction and just random educated guessing in line with progress in technology, science and political change

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

op its one of my favourite animes

as for the predictions it wouldn't be the first time media has supposedly predicted future events.

anyway strap yourself in, its quit a ride.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

STAINGATE or STEINGATE the scandale that take another dimension.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

You are right about the shock effect, but I think perhaps the poverty is starting to worry a lot of people as they watch the middle classes subdued and so many being made homeless throughout the West.

If you hit people's personal security sooner or later the penny will drop. We are all under threat and fortunately the identity of those trafficking our security and a decent fair world away from us are having the limelight turned onto their ugly faces.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Found it on HuluPlus and that's the way it listed. Gonna start the first episode and see if I like it.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

My post doesnt make sense so just ignore and get on with the convo..
edit on CDTThu, 01 Oct 2015 04:08:02 -05000000003104x102x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Its called the tribulation my dear Milah, plausible scenario, dont have to go that way, freedom of choosing right is always there, the four corners faultered, east, west, north and south. There are billions plausible scenarios, but most of them lead to total destruction.

You see its primates in a human facade, most of you think an enemy is something outside, all the enemies are within your boarders.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
So this is how it goes down huh?
Those in the Stain camp and those in the Stein camp cannot just settle their differences and it leads to the End Of The World!?

Come on guys, can't we all just get along?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

it seems like it happened when the europeans colonized america

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
sorry double post
edit on 1-10-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
80-90% of the world population dying by 2030 who can fathom that? how many people died in the colonization of the North & American continents by Europeans?

in Steins;Gate, SERN transfers messages to the past to bring about mass destruction, and the resistance is to stop SERN's evil (Illuminati?) NWO plans - but HOW?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

viral/trending IKEA 'hack' video mocks the Steins;gaters..

@ 15:44 the FAKE BOOK opens the secret portal (whats the fake book?)
@18:44 the BEAR WATCHES YOU THRU A TRIANGLE (All seeing eye?)
oh at 19:11 (in this author's video) 2 boxes are knocked to the ground (WTC 1&2)

Guess gotta keep an eye on viral consumer 'hacks' from now on;
but how do we fight the future in this reality
;
or is it already 'written'? Apparently the message is that even if it is 'written' it can be 'changed'

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Weird... I remember this as Stains; Gate!

OH MANDELA!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

This is a great anime, someone already mentioned John Titor, Titor is even pulled into the conversations/story. It is a CT fans kind of show.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join