It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: vethumanbeing

OtherSideOfTheCoin:I honestly do not understand what you are saying.
Is English not your first language?

Is your avatar representing you as a human being to others supposed to be someone others first impression OF YOU or YOUR OWN of what you think you are? FIRST ImPREssionS MakEANIMPRession. English (SUPRISINGLY) is my first language (trained by the expertise of the likes of Joseph Conrad and Edgar Allen Poe). Lets not get into philosophy.
edit on 1-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

My avatar is totally off topic we are talking about the possibility of a wider perhaps nuclear conflict emerging out of the current conflict in Syria.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
why? where is our imminent threat? How does this threaten the American public? Why should we be involved at all?

a reply to: concernedcitizen519

So by your definition it's only WWIII if it is a threat to the public of the US? How American of you...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

My avatar is totally off topic we are talking about the possibility of a wider perhaps nuclear conflict emerging out of the current conflict in Syria.

English is my 700th language, which puts me at a major disadvantage discussing this topic.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

English is my 700th language.

ahhh so you are basically not taking the discussion seriously.

In that case please consider our conversation over.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

English is my 700th language.

ahhh so you are basically not taking the discussion seriously.

In that case please consider our conversation over.

Not at all. I am very serious regarding this topic; as am a nuke baby grew up on several Titan II ICBM bases stationed. "Aggressurum Deterremus". Fist holding a lighting bolt/olive branch; SAC.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

well honestly i am on his side because i remember you too well, and i have seen how you in the past have constructed ur biased arguments. Who you work for, and why ur here is up for debate, yet u seem to always attempt to be a true "other side of the coin" even when you are wrong. I am biased against atsers like yourself and used this thread to let you know how i really feel. as far as the user you were conversing with i have no connection to, his delivery of his premise is definitely flawed, but, u didn't attack the premise, you only attacked the delivery, and if you are to take a moment and break down his bad English there is a premise to attack, yet you only attack the delivery. keep fishing for those stars buddy

edit on 1-10-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

you know, well as i you are evading the question, and as well i have been here longer than a week. to get on topic just for ur sake i will say this war is perpetuated by the ones in charge in order to keep us taxed and living at are base means. whether it is syria, russia, iraq, uganda, afganistan, korea, germany, france, spain, south america, america, england,(point is pick one). this is all just a farce, and i feel bad for the ones that have to live it on there home turf now, but i will never assume its not comming my way or my childrens way, because it defintly came towards my great great grandparents way and soon it will be back. you know that as well as i.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

as not take this this tread further off topic i will bow out u2u me if u want to talk further, as to be on topic the war machine must break

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: EternalSolace

Ok sweetheart, in willing to bet my left one there is no prophecy, and I know it's nihilist of me.

Have a look at the Kol haTor.
en.wikipedia.org...

There are some old men saying "the time has come".

"Last week it was the Gerrer Rebbe. More of our spiritual leaders are talking about Moshiach and Geula, especially with the new month of Nissan - the month of Geula - beginning tomorrow night.

Grand Rabbi Moshe Shternbuch of the Eda Charedit (above image, right), a great grandson of the Gaon of Vilna osb"m, said this past week that the times of the Moshiach are here. His source is the Vilna Gaon himself.

Rav Shternbuch received a closely guarded secret that came to him from Rabbi Yitzchak Chever zatza"l, who received it from Rabbi Chaim of Volozhyn zatza"l, who received it from the Gaon of Vilna himself, who revealed it shortly before his death: “When you hear that the Russians have captured the city of Crimea, you should know that the times of the Messiah have started, that his steps are being heard. And when you hear that the Russians have reached the city of Constantinople (today’s Istanbul), you should put on your Shabbat clothes and don’t take them off, because it means that the Messiah is about to come any minute.”

According to the above, we owe a note of thanks to Russian president Vladimir Putin (above, left) for helping to bring Moshiach a step closer."

lazerbrody.typepad.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
ATTENTION!

Please stay on topic. Do not engage in personal slags. Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm sorry but a lot of you who name sides, though I am admittedly a side namer, just #en make me puke. We are all cogs in this machine, that doesn't mean it's supernaturally controlled nor does it mean that one side is more right than the other, it just means we all have a subjective upbringing and a societal influence that shapes our opinions and beliefs and they always center around us and them. So you are just adding to the us and them mentality, you are not to blame nor am I, but in a world where divisiveness has meaning I stand here,and you stand there, so what are you gonna do about it. Welcome to the machine.

I'm just now going through this thread from beginning to end as usual. Rarely do I stop after a post before reading all of them to comment, but I feel that your post is most important here, TechX.
We don't always agree, but I find that you have a great perspective that I have never had and I respect your opinion.

Your comment above goes both ways. Not just for us, the Westerners trying to spread our love of mass consumerism and social media, but also for those of the middle east that hang on to tribal traditions. Sometimes as a show for their lesser members, to a smaller extent (but scary nonetheless) because they believe in their cause for their god. Just as some US cifizens believe in their government under THEIR god should invade countries that have no means of attacking the US because democracy and roses and other rather nasty reasons, others in the ME are duped into believing life can be better if they fight the western influences. Vicious circle.

Spheres of influence before WWI all over again. But any war between upper powers will be proxy yet again. The miltary industrial complexes of the major states make too much money off of the proxy wars but have to pay lip service to their respective presses inorder to justify expenses.

If we see another hostile nuclear exchange in our lifetimes, it will be India and Pakistan.
The spice (oil) must flow! And neither the US or Russia (or more impotantly, the people behind the curtain that hold all of the cards) wants that to happen.
edit on 1-10-2015 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Is Syria really the end-game? It seems like the line has been drawn. U.S. wants Assad to go so they can put their own proxy in but Russia isn't letting that happen. Seems like all the right ingredients for a nuclear showdown.

One of Putin Talking Points at the UN Speech was global climate change, and of course he talks about Syria. However he ends his talks on global climate change. I don't think a nuclear showdown is on Putin's list, unless he's hinting about the clean up after the nukes fall....

I'm sure Russia doesn't want to pollute the earth with nuclear fallout after hearing Putin's speech, it sounds more like a NWO type scenario.... but then again.... his speech below

www.washingtonpost.com...

Putin:
We have to focus on introducing fundamental and new technologies inspired by nature, which would not damage the environment, but would be in harmony with it. Also, that would allow us to restore the balance upset by biosphere and technosphere (ph) upset by human activities.

edit on 1-10-2015 by imitator because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join