It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: concernedcitizen519

All I know is over the years I've found more and more reason
exponentially for posting this one.

If I didn't hold back some. i'd be posting it three times a day.

And L1ght will most likely be in denial when his skin is falling off.
edit on Ram100115v37201500000053 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Yes I am aware you don't like me,nor my thoughts mainly because I refuse to answer you, because to me you are a rediculous spiritualist and you drivel is mostly useless.

Ok call me a mouthy blow hard, you do not read my posts or my sentiment, instead you wish to get all pretentious like most of you wacko spiritualists do, and call me ego filled or cruel. Listen lay the I want to call you out pipe down, I don't answer your posts because I see your thoughts as irrelevant.

I'll answer this one. We are engaged in a war that requires sides to be taken, I support the west and our ideals our hard fought freedoms no matter what. ( however when looking objectively I see that every side fervently believes it's right just as I do, and just as you do) so I don't measure it from those view points,because it becomes circular.

I don't believe there is a perfect reality out there, I believe this is what we got, and we have to make the best with it. Currently the wests ideals and freedoms are the best,and that's what we must defend, so that's where I stand.

now I'd rather not speak to you, likely I'll end up getting banned over a pretentious person like you. Don't you see such silliness that you anger with me because I refuse to speak to you?
edit on 1-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

Yes only because the invasion has been allowed to take place and sustained. Fair enough

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Not much will be standing if the nuclear button is pushed, and who knows maybe wormwood is just hanging out waiting for the radiation cloud to show the way?

No - this is not possible anymore because at the national press club conference for the Disclosure Project, Military personnel testified that UFO's disabled nuclear weapons housed in silos on US military bases.

So, nothing happens without the Aliens giving the thumbs up and since they wrote the bible knowing how the end plays out, we are all chess pieces in what is the game of your life.

The End.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
originally posted by: TechniXcality

TechniXcality: Yes I am aware you don't like me,nor my thoughts mainly because I refuse to answer you, because to me you are a spiritualist and you drivel is mostly useless

I am so far from a spiritualist you would hyperbole me as to be non sequitur other world "Pan Style" fantastic being.

Tech: Ok call me a mouthy blow hard, you do not read my posts or my sentiment, instead you wish to get all pretentious like most of you wacko spiritualists do, and call me ego filled or cruel. Listen lay the I want to call you out pipe down, I don't answer your posts because I see your thoughts as irrelevant.

Sure I do (read your posts and respond to). Not sure what sentiment other than that which is confused applies I am not a wacko spiritualist more a WOO WOO type SCARY God Expression (not a new ager either; pick your position).

Someone called Tech: answer this one. We are engaged in a war that requires sides to be taken, I support the west and our ideals our hard fought freedoms no matter what. ( however when looking objectively I see that every side fervently believes it's right just as I do, and just as you do) so I don't measure it from those view points,because it becomes circular.

War always involves conflict meaning there are two sides to the pancake involved. Get both sides of the pancake to agree upon something, syrup flavoring..when to have breakfast 6:00 AM.

Techmyster: I don't believe there is a perfect reality out there, I believe this is what we got, and we have to make the best with it. Currently the wests ideals and freedoms are the best,and that's what we must defend, so that's where I stand; now I'd rather not speak to you, likely I'll end up getting banned over a pretentious person like you. Don't you see such silliness that you anger with me because I refuse to speak to you?

This is most honesty you have revealed. Not sure why you think I am pretentious (such a person like me); I am the least silly person you will ever meet as am deadly serious regarding conviction. I am happy you actually responded and refused or forgot to obey your own rules of non engagement with the adversary.
edit on 1-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Ok alright, don't call me rude but most of what you say I just read as word soup, yes it's English but I feel I need an interpreter, and I'm drunk! So if I misrepresent you as some sort of wacko spiritualist, fair enough, I apologize for my indiscretions. Set the record straight,?because word soup does not encourage me to speak to you or acknowledge your posts, any more than wacko spiritualist. Surely you understand, which two ways from Sunday, always lead to Monday; or splitting hairs?
edit on 1-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Ok alright, don't call me rude but most of what you say I just read as word soup, yes it's English but I feel I need an interpreter, and I'm drunk! So if I misrepresent you as some sort of wacko spiritualist, fair enough, I apologize for my indiscretions. Set the record straight,?because word soup does not encourage me to speak to you or acknowledge your posts, any more than wacko spiritualist. Surely you understand, which two ways from Sunday, always lead to Monday; or splitting hairs?

I don't call anyone anything but what they wish to be known as by name? Soupy words works is fine. Thanks. There is no record or any conversations with you so you are safe from any prosecution. Never said the rude word (does one exist). Not sure about Sundays too steeped in spiritualism/dogma.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Ok, what the hell

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Ok, what the hell

Ok, what the hell what?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Seems like all the right ingredients for a nuclear showdown.

Says every paranoid guy on the internet ever, every time there is a conflict hotspot.

Syria is just a extension of the new cold war that nobody wants to pay any attention to, its not going to lead to nuclear war, its just the natural flow of geopolitics with two superpowers in the middle fighting over who has a bigger penis.

I know how turned on quite a lot of you get at the idea of a nuclear showdown but its just a fantasy.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
With everything escalating, especially with obamas reign coming to an end, it seems something big will happen soon. Nukes? Doubtful. A large military attack? Possible. Russia vs US? Very possible. No one knows whats going to go down but i believe something will happen soon and in the US a full draft is very possible. Just my thoughts on the possibilty of WWIII happening. We all need to be prepared now.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Says every paranoid guy on the internet ever, every time there is a conflict hotspot.

Syria is just a extension of the new cold war that nobody wants to pay any attention to, its not going to lead to nuclear war, its just the natural flow of geopolitics with two superpowers in the middle fighting over who has a bigger penis.

I know how turned on quite a lot of you get at the idea of a nuclear showdown but its just a fantasy.

Not so the Ukrainians. The Syrian distraction may be major distraction; Putin's regime is not one with deep pockets. He has made his money on arms sales to Syria, North Korea, Putin is DIRTY.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Not so the Ukrainians. The Syrian distraction may be major distraction; Putin's regime is not one with deep pockets. He has made his money on arms sales.

what?

Really what?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Not so the Ukrainians. The Syrian distraction may be major distraction; Putin's regime is not one with deep pockets. He has made his money on arms sales.

what?

Really what?
Why not tell me more?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I've been thinking a few weeks now that WWIII is going to be fought in Syria... whether this will escalate to actually be a 'World' War its not yet known but you get what I mean... all Country's capable converge on Syria and fight it out...

Meanwhile those ISIS thugs plan to nuke Israel, that is what they mean by their 'Nuclear Tsunami' where they will nuke the Jews living in Israel!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I honestly do not understand what you are saying.

Is English not your first language?

If I do not understand the points and questions your are raising i cannot respond so can you please try to be clearer.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
WWIII - How many times do we hear this .......

Cuban missile crisis
N.Korea
Kuwait
Afghanistan
Georgia
Iraq
Iran
Syria
Libya

and probably a load more i missed.

I don't think oil will be cause of WWIII, i think it's more likely to be over food and water rights.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

dude you are playing the same old song and dance that i remember from a while back. i read the post that "you cannot understand" and through critical thinking and having knowledge of the English language I can understand what the point is of that guys post. Don't play holier than though just because English is your first language. cant wait not to see again.

and if english is his first language u can still understand, ur just using grammer to defend your argument instead of using real arguments to defend ur stance.
edit on 1-10-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
why? where is our imminent threat? How does this threaten the American public? Why should we be involved at all?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Well then perhaps you can explain what he is trying to say.

Also worth noting that I am not the only member who is having difficulty in understanding the members soup of words.

And my grammar and spelling is probably worse than most on this site, I am being quite honest in saying I am struggling to understand what he is trying to say.

I am also a bit confused as to why you feel a need to wade in on this?
edit on 1-10-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join