It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

At the same time though, there's something to be said for how closely events mimic their prophecy.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Ok sweetheart, in willing to bet my left one there is no prophecy, and I know it's nihilist of me. But this # could not be dreamed up in the wildest dreams you and I all of this. This is a side issue always has been always will be. Where do you stand?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

What side did I name? Israel? It's quite obvious they are a big player on the international scene and have lots of connections and financial backing. Why wouldn't they use those connections and finances to self-fulfill prophecy that they themselves are supposed to be a part of?

Sorry if I make you puke, here's a barf bag for your troubles.

edit on 9/30/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Yes, that those in power are closely mimicking them.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You called me sweetheart, How nice...

At any rate, I'm in, what I guess could be called, agreeance with you. Though I do believe in scripture, I don't believe any prophecy or scriptural reference has taken place by Russia's involvement in Syria.

My stance is that eventually there will be a massive attack, possibly nuclear, against Israel that will fail. The only explanation will be divine intervention. Following this attack, the disappearance of people, Christians, from all across the globe.

That's my thoughts on end time prophecy.

edit on 9/30/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Danke shun, but I think it might be the alcohol intoxication, regardless yea you # all over Israel, when really they just want the same thing anyone else wants. I'm making the point enlightened, that all sides fervently believe they are right, also I am making the point that there is no such thing as objective morality. So it's a bit nihilistic but truthfully the side that wins is right.

Thanks for the barf bag needed that one

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Yes sorry, was a term of endearment respecting you as a woman my apologies.

Ok that's great a omnipresent God is gonna come here and save us from our misery, you know I grew up a Christian and I don't have a real beef with the thought process it's just that it seems to me this place is a lot more absurd then we can imagine, I don't subcribe to the idea of such a god anymore and it seems rediculous to do so.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: concernedcitizen519

Why do you believe that Russia and China aren't working together with the USA? If you study Antony Sutton he's done some great research showing that money and corporate links to Russia, even the Soviet Union. That we've had our fingers in that pie for a very long time. Likewise there are links to communist China, Mao, and the USA as well as Chinese elites and Wall Street.

I'm assuming that if anything pops off in Syria regarding the USA, Russia, and/or China that it's a magnificently, deadly charade being played on the world's population.

It's important the majority of the world stop viewing events on the 2-dimensional level.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

For the record, I'm a natural born male.

At any rate, I find myself struggling to believe in a God. But that doesn't change what I was taught growing up and how devotedly millions of people believe across the world.

Anymore, I'd have to believe it to see it. Which has been a constant source of debate for myself and my parents since I've grown enough to challenge indoctrination.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milah
Millions have been killed in each country for decades. We seem on the verge of escalation indeed to where BILLIONS are killed. This is what TPTB want: depopulation and new world order.

I thought chemtrails were supposed to do that??

Regardless, there's not enough people being killed in the Mid-East to qualify as billions - heck it barely makes hundred-of-thousands these days - not very good as a depopulation method.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Prophecy or not... I cannot STAND seeing my country invade one country after another. Pushing people out of their homes? Yay for Palestine however as their flag raises it is still not right what happened to them in the first place.

How many people do we bully and not get the # beat out of us? Just sayin

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Burger king, mcIDs, KFC, Popeye's, 7/11, public, Walmart, microwaves, and others are all killing us faster than ww3. Ww3 Is a giant toliet paper waiting to wipe us off.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

I read we are in 137 different military conflicts right now.How is that isolationist?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: concernedcitizen519

I don't think this is it because the young/old/rich/poor/free/slave are still not globally smitten and marked on the right-hand or forehead showing their elegance to the beast so we can buy and sell, the 2 witnesses have not arrived with their warning and plagues, Wormwood is nowhere to be found and the Dome of the rock is still standing.

There's plenty of popcorn to be eaten before the final episode of human history starts..

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here is a pretty detailed read for anyone interested in more prophetic and apocalyptic stories.

Below is just a few paragraphs but the entire web page is filled with much more prophetic visions.

Edgar Cayce predicted "out of Russia comes hope".

He says...

Q. What should be the attitude of so-called capitalist nations toward Russia?
A. The greater hope of the world will come through Russia’s religious development. The one nation or group which is closed in relationship with Russia may fare best during the gradual changes and the final settlement of conditions, as to rule of the world (February 8, 1932) 3976-10

Please make sure you see where he says at the end ^^^ "as to rule the world". World leader may end up being.... yep...... Mr. Putin.

In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom, freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallised, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world. (1944) No. 3976-29
www.regels.org...

This leads me to believe even more so there may be another prophet show up in Russia that will eventually lead many into a Revolution here in the US.

When many of the isles of the sea and many of the land have come under the subjugation of those who fear neither man not the devil; who rather join themselves with that force by which they may proclaim might and power as right – as of a superman who is to be an ideal for generations to be established; then shall thy own land see the blood flow, as in those periods when brother fought against brother. (June,1940) 3976–25
The incredible Story. P. 80

Cayce on Earth changes...

As to the changes physical again: The earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. There will be the upheavals in the Arctic and in the Ant-arctic that will make for the eruption on volcanoes un the Torrid areas, and there will be the shifting then of the poles – so that where there have been frigid or semi-tropical lands there will become more tropical, and moss and fern will grow.
And these changes will begin in those periods in ’58 to ’98, when His Light will be seen again in the clouds. As to times, as to seasons, as to places, alone it is given to those who have named the Name – and who bear the Mark of those of His calling and His election in their bodies. To them it shall be given. (January 19, 1934) 3976-15

I think... If they had prophets 2000 years ago why wouldn't there be ones in our past and present time like Mr. Cayce? He was a devout Baptist and taught Sunday School. He could sleep and have visions and even heal people which lead to his death.

edit on 1-10-2015 by MamaJ because: bolding an important part

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Not much will be standing if the nuclear button is pushed, and who knows maybe wormwood is just hanging out waiting for the radiation cloud to show the way?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I sure hope so, sounds like a blast.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Danke shun, but I think it might be the alcohol intoxication, regardless yea you # all over Israel, when really they just want the same thing anyone else wants. I'm making the point enlightened, that all sides fervently believe they are right, also I am making the point that there is no such thing as objective morality. So it's a bit nihilistic but truthfully the side that wins is right.
Thanks for the barf bag needed that one

What determines which side wins? Morality/duty or righteousness? Who wins with Syria. Putin's idea of a CCCP occupied country (democratic) *cough*, or USA version; no different- Assad remains in power, rebel forces destroyed by Putin indiscriminant bombing of civilians (fiend that he is) and we take on Isis Forces. There is no gain here. Syria has nothing anymore to offer the world; its people are fleeing in droves (BIG CLUE); its greatest Assyrian monuments/artifacts have been destroyed or stolen to fund ISIS. I don't see your point other than as portraying/dipicting yourself as a mouthy blowhard.
edit on 1-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Israel has been incredibly tolerant of Iran of late. Why, perhaps in exchange for Iran, Obama has promised Israel control of Syria, so ISIS might be taken orders directly from ISIS (Israel's Secret Intelligence Service). Russians are good at chess. I wouldn't be confident in outsmarting Putin.

edit on 1 10 2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: angeldoll

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we either need to full scale occupy the Middle East until it resembles modern day Germany, or turn away wash our hands of it and never look back. One foot in and one foot out ain't gonna work. Meh

I'm sorry, but the Middle East already resembles modern day Germany...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join