It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My lame BerenstEin theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ok. Here it is. I think this may have to do with CERN. This is a very very powerful machine. Now lets say switching this machine on causes a vibration so powerful or maybe even so slight that is causes 2 or more universes to meld together. Every universe is almost identical and maybe even totally identical. Not only does the universe melds, but we do too. Sometimes we retain memories from other universes. Kinda like left over data.

The way I want to explain it better is like this. So imagine playing the Sims or Sim City and one day some Sim people started to make a little device like CERN. And on their own, they decide to turn it on. Its so powerful a flash of light bursts out of the computer screen or maybe the screen just flickers. But one thing for sure is, the game just isnt the same anymore. I'm not talking about you, but for the Sims. Some of those Sims figure out that they are in fact Sims and not "people". Thus A.I.

There isn't much the Sims can do about it. They cant really go anywhere. Or maybe they keep playing around with their little device so much the owner (you) thinks he has a virus and wipes the computer or throws the computer away.

Maybe all of us BerenstEin people are the first people to figure out that we are actually A.I.?
edit on 30-9-2015 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
A.I ?

But we bleed the red.... Until i see people get cut and gush like bishop at the end of aliens, i cant give into the A.I theory.

But thats just me, maybe your right and were all caught in the matrix.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga
S&F

It's a flash created by the little simulation people when they used their little CERN device to discover how to communicate a message to another simulation that is being run simultaneously/parallel to it via a network...maybe there is a duality of 2 universes(ein/ain) and every time they discover each other(via the example above) they combine and reinvent the best of the duo and then they go on their separate ways and learn unique things only to meet again...endlessly looping like a figure 8...
edit on 30-9-2015 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
LHC taps into the fabric of the 'matri'x' and rumor has its bidirection which means they can draw coded messages which help predict events, using it as an 'oracle' to some encrypted sense (and maybe dark entities out) as well as input codes that manifest changes in matter in our 'reality'.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I'm an "ein" person. I don't believe AI is the answer, but I do believe CERN is a bad thing. I believe the timeline and some events has changed somehow. I cannot account for any in my personal life though.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

This is a just a theory of mine. I have many. I don't know what to believe. It's hard to wrap your mind around it all.

I just know something isn't right.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
a reply to: tinker9917

I don't know what to believe. It's hard to wrap your mind around it all.

I just know something isn't right.

Ya, I know.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Is it possible there is a collective perception of reality that is shared by some and not others? As in some seen and now therefore know one thing while others have individual or opposite perceived reality/realities?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

If Cern could vibrate so much as meld 2 universes....

Wait, my wife is reding this......

Then what am i here for ?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Milah
Never heard that theory before, do you have a link to your source?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Or.............It could be all down to the electricity!
Think about it, 'cos some countries have different electricity, right?
Like some countries use 220 volts, some others use 240, and some even use like 110 or something, half the electricity!!!
So my point is that if you use different electricity, like in Germany, or Israel or something, well Berenstain is like German, or Jewish, or something. So........maybe it is 'cos of the electricity, or something. Different electricity, different name!!!
Anyway, more or less, that is my theory, I haven't worked it all out yet, but I am on my way!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

It is not so lame but I think that facility is far, far too small to have that kind of quantum effect on this scale but I thought of something not too dissimilar on a number of occasions and wondered if it could be a natural process of the universe during the formation of true black hole's, see Metallicus thread as it goes over the same subject from another angle.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

My daughter and I noticed this a few months ago, we both agreed that's not how it should be spelled.
It's spelled Berenstein not Berenstain darn it!
My wife (a preschool teacher) disagreed, advising it has always been spelled that way...

We also noticed a bookstore near where she lived, called "Hicklebee's" and we both remembered it was called "Hucklebee's"...

After consideration, it may be possible that a counterpart existence changed in the multiverse (32 dimensions) causing existense between different dimensions to overlay or mesh. This would not be a total overlay, but a more specific subset effect, changing some minor things but not others, and causing some memories of things to not match physicality, but still avoiding any physical unraveling of our reality.

If you search for Berenstein Bears you will notice similar discussions starting in August, mass hysteria, or something else?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

No source. It's my own thoughts.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You are on the right track, if reality's can diverge then they must also be able to merge, I like the idea of an infinite universe of infinite parallels but there must also be a mechanism'(s) that can cause such universe to merge, if all reality's entered an entropic state for example then they must merge at that point but given that some reality's are not so much different as different in time then that would still leave room for a near infinite or perhaps even infinte branching sytem of reality's.

There are many story's like this one, blog.susanaromeroweb.com...

What it suggests is that our consciousness is somehow not so slaved to the time space continuum of any given time stream or reality so maybe we are the awakening generation or even a new quantum species with a higher dimensional awareness of the impermanence of percieved reality, if we are aware of it then maybe we can invert that sense and some how learn to eventually control reality by our consciousness?.

edit on 1-10-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

www.gamefaqs.com...

I think i need someone to clarify the main difference between using the D-mail, Makise's mind time machine & Suzuha's time machine...

There are infinite parallel worlds, but sufficiently similar worlds end up grouping together. There are two clusters of world lines mentioned in the story, the alpha line and the beta line.

Sending a D-mail will jump you from one world line to another. Typically this just moves you from one line within a given cluster to another. There has to be a >1% change to jump to a different cluster altogether. When Okabe accidentally sends a D-mail in the first episode, it's big enough to cause him to shift between clusters.

The butterfly effect is in full swing when using a D-mail, so all kinds of unexpected changes occur. This is why Okabe decides to completely undo his D-mails, rather than keep trying his luck at the lottery and hoping he can undo the bad stuff while keeping the good.

When using the time leap machine, you remain on the same world line. The benefit is that since the only thing changing is the person whose memories is being shifted, there are far fewer consequences. The drawback is the shorter time frame it has to work with. The time leap machine can only send memories back 2 days. It's possible to go back 2 days, then immediately upon arrival jump back 2 days again, but this still means the farthest back Okabe can go one one world line is 2 days before the time leap machine was completed.

Suzuha's time machine itself works like a time leap, only with people instead of just memories. The people inside stay on the same world line, drawback is that it takes fuel. Additionally there are actually two different Suzuha time machines, one from each cluster. The one that safely lands on the roof can go backwards and forwards in time. The one that crash lands only has a backwards button.

Might sound like fiction, but this anime is like non other, imhe

top topics

join