It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans and animals on a whole other level

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The human relationship with animals has always been a dynamic one, but now the world is being turned upside down with what our perceptions and capabilities where with our interaction of the various animals that inhabit this planet. Some people may think that people are taking their interaction with dangerous animals too far, that it's a death wish, however others see things differently and look at the relationship between humans and animals with an entirly different perspective. Here are some of the most insane and amazing clips of close human encounters and relationships with extremely dangerous animals

Man and shark

Man and lion

Man and crocodile

Man and wolves

Man and bear

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I had a 500 lb wild boar that I raised from a baby. He was sweet as puppy with me.
Not so much with strangers. I ended up putting him the freezer before someone got hurt.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I can share this planet with seven billion humans, but If seven billion Homo sapiens dictate, I will embrace a harvest

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

It's heartwarming to see nature interacting with humans until their wild side kicks in. I remember this guy Timothy Treadwell, who was a bear enthusiast. One day his luck ran out and he was eaten by the same bears he played with in the wild. What a way to go...eaten alive, no thank you.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Great thread.

One of the classic big cat reunions:
"Christian The Lion - Reunited"

A hugging reunion.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Thanks. That's a great video too, a lion never forgets lol. Big cats are awesome

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The documentary on him is great except how they talk bad about him for being a little crazy cause how mad he would get at the people who hunted in the area. I don't think it's just that the bears wild side kicked it, their are people like that guy in the video above who have lived with several wild bears for years and another guy who who closely studied wild ones for years and years. Timothy died because there was a drought and there was no food and starvation was taking place. However it'd be silly to say this isn't dangerous but they know the dangers and they wouldn't want to live any other way
edit on 30-9-2015 by Telepathy3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

That video is truly amazing. It's amazing the lion still recognized them. We still have a long way to go in understanding how animals think and their emotional attachment with humans.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

That video is truly amazing. It's amazing the lion still recognized them. We still have a long way to go in understanding how animals think and their emotional attachment with humans.

As the human is a mammal form and have vocal chords that understand 'language' it is surprising we dislike and so DO NOT get along: exacting a (WAR/KILL) tactic upon the same similar specie; MANKIND, yet can have empathy for second level spirit forms. This makes no sense. The same *empathy recognition* to the second level awareness should be applied to the third.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

I think that this is a risky thing to do, but I have no doubt at all that these people are aware of the risks. That guy that was eaten by those bears knew perfectly well that they were dangerous too, he just lost out in the end. I don't think that he would have given it up even if he knew how it would end though. I will say, not a choice I would make myself. Also, I think that we as a society are so far removed from nature and animals that we don't remember that we are built to interact between species. I think it is in our DNA, it is intrinsic to us. I won't speculate here on a spiritual purpose for that because I think that debate may derail the thread.

On a personal note, we have a little kitty here. She is feral and I think she is the only survivor from her mamma's litter. Mamma cat hid those babies and I couldn't find them for nothing and one day... here's this little kitty. We've tried and tried and I can get very close to her but I haven't been able to touch her. Her mamma has basically rejected her; she hisses and beats her up. For the last two weeks this kitty has been losing ground and she is just a rack of bones. I thought the other cats were keeping her off the food but today made me think different.

She is so thin and skittish and clearly fading, but today while I was doing yard work she let me touch her a little bit. I laid down on the ground beside her and all the other kitties were flopping around beside and licking me and she climbed up onto my back (I was on my belly) and laid down between my should blades. I stayed there "napping" with that little cat for about an hour. When she woke up and hopped off, I tried to pet her again and no-go, so I went inside.

I came back out a little later and she approached me seeking attention and I pet her and rubbed her just like any other cat for a few minutes and then she went over to the food and even pushed some of the other cats out of the way to get some. That is the first time I had seen her eat in over a week and that is definitely the first time I have seen her assert herself with the other kitties ever.

It was like she had given up. I think that little cat is dying of a broken heart, but when she got some love she started to try again. I hope that it isn't too late for her. I don't know if I can pick her up yet and bring her in the house. I will try tomorrow and give her some "super food" that we got from the vet. I hope that she makes it.

top topics

join