It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carly Fiorina: Politics is a fact-free zone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Well if the criticism she is getting equates the left to hating women then it better do the same for the right and hiliary.
I am sure you will explain to me how it is different though.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Well if the criticism she is getting equates the left to hating women then it better do the same for the right and hiliary.
I am sure you will explain to me how it is different though.

.......is it so lost on you that when hillary was running the last time around and indeed the agenda pushed by the left was that Conservatives hated women? The whole "War ON WOMEN" accused by the left?

Tell me youre not that naive that you have not been privy to this

and trust me sweety , theres enough not to like about Hillary........

Everythign Ive seen so far about Fiorina has been so trivial thats its laughable
edit on 9/30/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

No I get it, but if you want to play that game then you would be saying that what the left was saying back then was true.
So which is it?
I don't think going after a politician for lying constitutes a war on the person, not back then and not now.

Everythign Ive seen so far about Fiorina has been so trivial thats its laughable

A lie is a lie no?
Does it matter how trivial it is?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Considering politicians don't have to back up what they say with facts, is probably why our country is in the mess it's in. She put her foot in her mouth with that statement. Why should anyone believe her or any other politician for that matter if they're going to spew garbage.

There's a computer saying..."Garbage in garbage out". Maybe when politicians speak garbage we should throw them out of our consideration as a viable candidate. Then again, we'll be left with nobody to vote for.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

No I get it, but if you want to play that game then you would be saying that what the left was saying back then was true.
So which is it?
I don't think going after a politician for lying constitutes a war on the person, not back then and not now.

A lie is a lie no?
Does it matter how trivial it is?

You tell me ? is it or is it not? because the left keep moving the goal posts

Hillary is still electable but Fiorina is the devil? give me a break

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I don't think Hillary is electable at all.

And wouldn't count out Fiorina but she seems to like to stretch and omit the truth.

edit on thWed, 30 Sep 2015 21:13:49 -0500America/Chicago920154980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Speaking as a feminist... Hillary and Carly both suck. They're both liars.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Candidates for all levels of office should be held liable for everything they say on the campaign trail.

Negative campaigning should also be illegal.

If they made negative campaigning illegal, then candidates would actually have to run on their records and say what they would do when elected, instead of just bashing the ideas of others.

About 20 years ago, campaigns used to worry about going negative, fearing that bashing the other candidates would make them look bad.

Now, it's the expected way of doing business in a political campaign.

Apart from Bernie Sanders, who has refused to go negative his entire career, is there ANY other candidate, anywhere in America, at any level of politics, who has run a positive campaign in the last 2-3 election cycles?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

"I know nothing about Benghazi"

Ouch McCarthy must have owed the Clinton's as his statement sure looks bad for the GOP:

Keep that in mind when reading about House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) – the likely next Speaker of the House – and his interview on Fox News last night. Roll Call reported this morning on the Republican leader’s on-air comments:

“What you’re going to see is a conservative Speaker, that takes a conservative Congress, that puts a strategy to fight and win. And let me give you one example. Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?

“But we put together a Benghazi special committee. A select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known that any of that had happened had we not fought to make that happen.”

Michael Kinsley once said a political gaffe occurs when a politician accidentally tells the truth. By this measure, the man who’s likely to become Speaker of the House next month made an important mistake last night.

source

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
yeah like when she went on the view and got slammed
They really got pissed when Fiorina claimed that Planned Parenthood was harvesting the body parts of infants. Whoopie Goldberg and Joy Behar were quick to counter her statement

urbanpolitix.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join