It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prosecute Bush & Cheney! The Real Reasons George & Dick Belong Behind Bars

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
As each year passes, the memories of the Iraq War fade, but one fact still rings true: George W. Bush and Dick Cheney lied to the American people about their reasons for invading. I am ready to put them on trial once and for all, but the reasons I believe they should see their day in court may surprise you. Do you think Bush and Cheney belong behind bars?

edit on 30-9-2015 by JesseVentura because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Good Sir! Fantastic Video!

I definently feel like the criminals should be tried for their war-crimes then when their travel is restricted they should be put on trial for upwards of 3000 Murders of their own people and High-Treason.

The Atrocities committed on that day where not just the tower but exploding trucks and people being attacked far away from Ground Zero, There is evidence for more than just Demolition, The Police themselves keep putting out their Radio Transmissions.

I oft Pray to the Almighty the good folk of your Land your brothers and sisters would rise up and take a stand against these monsters in Human Form.

Much Love from Australia, Through Communication and Compassion we can achieve world peace and secure the future for future generations.

Stay safe and you too Stay Vigilant!

The Truth cannot be stopped!

edit on 30-9-2015 by Gestas because: Edit

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Bush was acting on bad intelligence and was a useful idiot.

I won't defend Cheney because he was smart enough to know better.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well then start prosecuting these guys.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Great video and so true.

I had a lot more respect for Jessie before he started posting on ATS.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Come on Jesse, WMDs were found in Iraq even though the media never really covered it, because it was more fun giving Bush/Cheney crap about it.

www.nytimes.com...

www.nytimes.com...

news.yahoo.com...#

www.dailymail.co.uk... in-s-abandoned-weapons-program-hushed-soldiers-injured.html

I still don't agree with it, but that was the main reason claimed for intervention, Dems and Repubs voted on it. How's this any different than Obama vs. Assad?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EverydayInVA

There was NO single reason for the war.

And anyone who has bothered to read the Iraq War Resolution knows it.

VOTED ON and PASSED by CONGRESS.

The funny part there is three of those people that voted YEA ?

One became the vice president. The two others became secretary's of state.

The resolution cited many factors as justifying the use of military force against Iraq:[3][4]

Iraq's noncompliance with the conditions of the 1991 ceasefire agreement, including interference with U.N. weapons inspectors.
Iraq "continuing to possess and develop a significant chemical and biological weapons capability" and "actively seeking a nuclear weapons capability" posed a "threat to the national security of the United States and international peace and security in the Persian Gulf region."
Iraq's "brutal repression of its civilian population."
Iraq's "capability and willingness to use weapons of mass destruction against other nations and its own people".
Iraq's hostility towards the United States as demonstrated by the 1993 assassination attempt on former President George H. W. Bush and firing on coalition aircraft enforcing the no-fly zones following the 1991 Gulf War.
Members of al-Qaeda, an organization bearing responsibility for attacks on the United States, its citizens, and interests, including the attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, are known to be in Iraq.
Iraq's "continu[ing] to aid and harbor other international terrorist organizations," including anti-United States terrorist organizations.
Iraq paid bounty to families of suicide bombers.
The efforts by the Congress and the President to fight terrorists, and those who aided or harbored them.
The authorization by the Constitution and the Congress for the President to fight anti-United States terrorism.
The governments in Turkey, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia feared Saddam and wanted him removed from power.
Citing the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, the resolution reiterated that it should be the policy of the United States to remove the Saddam Hussein regime and promote a democratic replacement.
The resolution "supported" and "encouraged" diplomatic efforts by President George W. Bush to "strictly enforce through the U.N. Security Council all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq" and "obtain prompt and decisive action by the Security Council to ensure that Iraq abandons its strategy of delay, evasion, and noncompliance and promptly and strictly complies with all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq."

en.wikipedia.org...

www.govtrack.us...

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverydayInVA
Come on Jesse, WMDs were found in Iraq even though the media never really covered it, because it was more fun giving Bush/Cheney crap about it.

www.nytimes.com...

www.nytimes.com...

news.yahoo.com...#

www.dailymail.co.uk... in-s-abandoned-weapons-program-hushed-soldiers-injured.html

I still don't agree with it, but that was the main reason claimed for intervention, Dems and Repubs voted on it. How's this any different than Obama vs. Assad?

Did you read your own links??

It said they where abandonned weapons not part of His active Arsenal and are now in Areas controlled by ISIS.

Did Bush give the Order not to collect them? After some troops where exposed to them because of Impropper handling?

Honest Question no sacrasm intended.
edit on 30-9-2015 by Gestas because: edit

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So you think that he had them, abandoned them, and didn't have access to them when we went in? All the first hand accounts of the Iraqi's gassing his own people, etc. were false over the years? He had them, like I said, I still didn't agree with the choice to go into Iraq, but if you go after Bush/Cheney, is Obama next?, what former President after that? They didn't do anything any number of Presidents have done.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EverydayInVA

No I am asking why all of them where not Confiscated.

I don't claim to know all about the situation I am just asking questions.

I would go after every single president after Kennedy.

Do not mistake me I want World Peace.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There was no "single reason" for the Iraq war nor was it based on any single lie - just like GHW's war in Iraq and the incubator babies. I'm afraid we'd have to go back 30+ years to when Sr. was Vice President making backroom deals with the Contras, Noriega, Nugen Hand Bank, Cocaine trafficers and Iranian weapon dealers.

Because the Tower Commission was a joke and never went after the real Iran/Contra criminals Bill Clinton got to slide when he upped the ante by massacring Americans in Waco Texas and ostensibly OKC. Kosovo, the aspririn factory bombing, the murder of political liabilities like Ron Brown all can be laid at his feet. Each administration has just continued along the same path of lawlessness knowing full well that each party would cover for the other while putting on a show for the American people.

Our government went terribly wrong some time ago and for the last 30 years have wallowed in illegal activity.
How do you even begin to undo the wrongs and do justice to the victims covering that amount of time?
edit on 1-10-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Great points made in this video. It shouldn't be forgotten, or maybe it has, that most media sources are owned by either Republicans or media companies that are sympathic to Republican ideologies.

GWB and company had full control of media during their tenure, any dissention was left out of sight and mind. Their stipulation of your either with us or against us had great effect during their exploits into Afghanistan and Iraq.

Today the media ia also effective at discrediting any political opposition.
edit on 30-9-2015 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Great video and so true.

So you liked him better when he wasn't exposing the ignorance and hypocrisy on your side?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Definitely, I agree 100%. I've said it before, Hillary's criminal email fiasco and even Richard Nixon's Watergate crime pales in comparison to the war crimes of George Bush and Dick Cheney. Yet the Bush administration getting away with one of the most blatant criminal war crimes of any administration in U.S. history. Where's the uproar when there's a recorded video evidence of lies? We're talking over 4.000 lives and over 100 thousand Iraqi lives take under false pretenses!!!

The famed Manson prosecutor Vincent Bugiliosi, has presented an argument based upon hard facts.

In The Prosecution of an American President, Bugliosi presents a meticulously researched legal case that proves George W. Bush took our nation to war in Iraq under false pretenses and is therefore, under the law, guilty of murder for the deaths of 4,500 young American soldiers who fought and died there.

Here's the video:

edit on 30-9-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Unfortunately, there actually are Untouchables in the world and those are 2 of them. They will never be held responsible for their actions, because they can drag an entire government down with them. Bush Jr and Cheney are beyond the reach of Justice.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
They belong at the bottom of the ocean with a brick tied to their ankle as a show of respect like with Bin Laden ... Who needs a trial when you can throw the evidence in the sea right ? Due process pfffft , what do you think this is 1950's America ?

- DF
edit on 30-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yeah better get right on that

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: Metallicus

Great video and so true.

So you liked him better when he wasn't exposing the ignorance and hypocrisy on your side?

My side is individual liberty which isn't exclusive to either the Republicans or the Democrats. However, pretending that Bush was the only one calling for this invasion is wrong as all the major players, both Republican and Democrat were saying the same thing at the time.

You are just too young to remember.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

I know lets ask the guy who failed to get Bin Laden when he had FOUR CHANCES too.

And did nothing of any real substance after the First World Trade Center Attack, USS Cole, ATTACKS, and the Kobar Towers, The Nairobi Embassy bombing, and the list goes on.

By all means let's talk about INTELLIGENCE FAILURES.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The famed Manson prosecutor Vincent Bugiliosi, has presented an argument based upon hard facts.

If you hadn't posted that, I would have.

OP would do well to have that in his library. Mr. Bugiliosi, makes a clear cut
case known in the mainstream. There's no plausible deniability and if I plead
ignorance in a court of law? Everybody's quite familiar with what the judge
would have to say about that. And that's for jay-walking.

RIP V

I hope somebody can do what you knew this country needed.
edit on Rpm93015v12201500000043 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join