It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the aids virus created for biological warfare?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ever since the discovery of the aids virus many people have questioned its true origins and believe it could have been created by the government. If this could be true, then it's a matter of why the government would infect people with it. The believed reasons range from biological warfare capability advancement to population control efforts. Wether it was purposely given or not, this general theory may sound extremely far out there but the past actions of the government secretly testing it's bio or chemical weapons on its people doesn't make this idea crazy at all. This is a short video from the late 1990s I believe, where the contested discoverer of the aids virus, Dr Robert Gallo, is questioned during a conference about the possibility of aids being accidentally given to people from contaminated vaccines and the past experiments Gallo was doing with mixing animal viruses. Skip to 3:15 for the exchange if inclined

Dr Robert Gallo questioned by Len Horowitz at 3:15

edit on 30-9-2015 by Telepathy3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think Africa and the gay community were the targets. . . . . .

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3
Most vetenarians attribute it to shagging monkeys. Stds are not the most effective way or biological warfare unless you are planning to other throw a country 200 years down the line.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Yea that's the most common theory, as the first people who were discovered to have aids were black Africans and gay New Yorkers which where the groups who were given the first experimental hepatitis vaccines like mentioned in the vid

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rossacus
I'm not sure, and can obviously only guess but aids isn't like any std, its the only one that kills you and is an immune attacking virus

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think the AIDS virus came from monkeys, they use monkeys in clinical tries, not saying that it's fabricated

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Ah, so the US genetically engineered the virus, which had existed in Southern Cameroon Africa since 1910 and infected those who ate monkey meat (bushmeat).

The first well documentd case of HIV in humans was in 1959 in the Congo.

Then Gallo genetically engineered the virus some time before 1969 (the first US case of HIV AIDS) and then went on to "attack Russia" by infecting a Haitian man living in New York and/or San Francisco.

Yeah, that makes sense. Not.

edit on 30/9/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Your using an unproven theory, just saying

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

edit on 30-9-2015 by Fireflysky because: Incorrect Info

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

edit on 30-9-2015 by Fireflysky because: Double post

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telepathy3
a reply to: chr0naut

Your using an unproven theory, just saying

What isn't proven: the genetics, the case details, the pathophysiology, the epidemiology? What?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Maybe the patent # was 3464589 for HIV. But if you can't find it with that number try searching the US Patent web site with HIV or check on the internet. You will find it. The kicker is it is man made in my opinion because you cannot patent any naturally created plant or gene because it natural. That is why companies are about GMOs and man made medicine, you can make more money off a product with a patent.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You could both be right.

Using an existing deadly virus as the ground work for its deadly mutations.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I apologise, the patent # for HIV is 4647773 and the cure tetra silver tetroxide patent # is 5676977. Check the patent at the US Patent website.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Fireflysky

Oh Yea I read about a guy who took the cure and was apparently freed of it

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I heard that as well, but I honestly have no clue. I only looked into it years ago because a high school friend was diagnosed with HIV. I thought I might be able to help her somehow, but I was young and stupid. I now grasp the fact that there are things that are out of my control. It use to really bother me, her boyfriend had been infected and knew it but didn't tell her. At least that is what she told me anyway. She's doing OK though, people live a lot longer with it now. She also told me that she found out people of Welsh decent tend to deal with it better (I don't know if that holds any truth or not). She was also the one who told me about bug chasers who try to get infected so they can receive disability benefits which I thought sounds horrible, but I guess there are all different types of people out in the world. Kind of depressing stuff.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Oh, didn't Magic Johnson (the basket ball player) get cured, I remember hearing that but I don't know if it's true or not.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

It is an extremely complex virus, my old college biology lecturer whom was a PHD with multiple degree's and had turned down head hunter's from US pharma because he worked for Green peace analysing biological sample's for them had told us that it was his opinion (back in the 1980's) that it was artificial, it is one of a class of virus called lenticular virus because of the lentil like shape under an ESM but it's complexity was too great for natural evolution according to his belief.

He predicted that the vectors of the virus would show it becoming less lethal with a longer gestation as it mutated if it was artificial and he said this would be indicative if it's artifiality, in the event this has happened and Weaker strains have emerged that lay dorment for longer in the human body.

It was produced to limit the population in the third world through both physical and psychological sexual reproduction deterrence, of course a recent vaccination program in africa paid for by bill gates whom is now a fully inducted member of the elite was shown to be using a vaccine deliberately contaminated with a chemical which causes sterility so it is for this clique a case of try and try again even though there first attempt (HIV) badly backfired.

healthimpactnews.com...
vactruth.com...
www.marketoracle.co.uk...

They will try other's thing's, some believe we have to cull the human race like animal's to control food stock and protect the environment but those whom do believe this are spending vast resources that would be better spent in education, health and new agricultural techniques as well as better wealth distribution to remove the root cause of most conflict which is poverty.

I am not an idealist because I know that with proper unified global management of resourced the earth could sustain over a hundred billion people but we would have to make use of the technology we have developed and not hoard it for the elite.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

A cell system is disclosed for the reproducible detection and isolation of human T-lymphotropic retroviruses

Link to Patent info.

I think you are misunderstanding what the Patent is for. That is not a Patent of the virus, it's a Patent of a cell used in detection and isolation for tests and studies. The virus was identified three years prior.

I do see it being misrepresented often online.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I don't know if he took the cure or is taking the mainstream way too fight it with pills or whatever, South Park did an episode on the how the cure for aids was discovered and that the cure was money, that magic has lived with it for so long because he's rich and can pay money for constant pills, or he could have took tetra silver idk. If it was me and I was rich I'd definitely take the cure

new topics

<<   2 >>

join