It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Teens SHOT DEAD by Israeli soldiers since killing of 18mo baby by Jewish extremists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: StallionDuck

Yes but you are ignoring the fact that they're, and have been almost from the get go, taking more and more land. None of that was in the original deal. So instead of being fine with what they were given...they bulldoze others out of their homes. Then proceede to shoot civilians even children over crap like throwing rocks. To me their actions seem very unthankful that they were even given the blessing of a state to call their own to begin with. To me its really a case of the abused becoming the abuser.

Read up about everything from the "get go". Originally, it didn't begin after WWII. It started during WWI. All of that land belonged to Britain at the time. I'm going to be missing a lot of steps here, but the basic idea of what happened:

Various peoples owned various parts of this land.
There was a war - People were conquered.
Lands changed hands
Lands changed hands
Lands changed hands
The land was occupied over time by many peoples
There was a war somewhere else - The land was given to two peoples.
There was a war because one people wanted the other peoples lands that were given to them but the defenders won and took the other sides lands for various reasons.

The one common denominator here that was always an issue in these lands: war - territories were taken.

My point is... Why focus on this land when we don't focus as well on the lands we currently reside? Many would say.. There was a war, lands were taken, end of story. Such is the spoils of war. I don't see why it's not ok for this land and the people in it to do exactly what we have done as a people in every other land in existence today.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join