It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7yo girl SHOT IN FACE by soldiers who continue firing at her even en route to hospital

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Milah

www.israelnews.net...

Israeli soldiers shot a Palestinian child in the face while she played on the balcony of her family home in the West Bank, this month. The case exemplifies the growing and increasingly lawless violence meted out across the West Bank by Israeli occupation forces.

7yo Maram is not the child of a suspected terrorist (and would not be “fair game” even if she were), but she is the daughter of Nablus Police Chief Colonel Abdul-Latif al-Qaddoumi.

Her father raced to his car with the girl in his arms, planning to take her to hospital for treatment. But as he drove from the house, Israeli forces opened fire on the vehicle.

Palestinian children have had ENOUGH and voice their outrage:

But US turns a BLIND EYE:

Maybe you should link to the real source so as not to sensationalize it, or change the title to reflect. While it is still crappy of them, it was only rubber bullets they are using.

Source

Ask those in Northern Ireland how unimportant rubber bullets are. Only rubber bullets...SMH

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
the guy in this interview is a known terror supporter.
edit on 30-9-2015 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Israeli Army Denies Shooting Palestinian Girl With Rubber Bullets

Indiscriminate rubber-bullet fire wounded daughter of Nablus police chief, Palestinians say; IDF says girl was wounded by stones thrown by Palestinian protesters.

edit on 30-9-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe it was only rubber bullets they are using.

think carefully about the fact that you think shooting kids in the face 'only' with rubber bullets is just 'crappy'.

it's way more than crappy. it is the evil of the israeli power structure in action. AGAIN. ffs.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

originally posted by: Vasa Croe it was only rubber bullets they are using.

think carefully about the fact that you think shooting kids in the face 'only' with rubber bullets is just 'crappy'.

it's way more than crappy. it is the evil of the israeli power structure in action. AGAIN. ffs.

What difference will it make when they follow organised religion that tells them they're "the chosen people of God". It creates a superiority complex( like all other religions do). I'm sure this isn't what God want people to do, to look down on each other and oppress.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If that girl had been hit in the face by a rubber bullet I highly doubt her little face would be recognisable the damage would be far more extreme than is indicated in the video.
edit on 30-9-2015 by PhyllidaDavenport because: missed a bit

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
If that girl had been hit in the face by a rubber bullet I highly doubt her little face would be recognisable the damage would be far more extreme than is indicated in the video.

Who cares... It's Israel. Don't you know that there is no fact checking, no thinking, no investigations or anything of that nature when Israel is involved. It could be as another clip mentioned, the girl could have been pummeled in the face by a palestinian throwing a rock, but since Israel is involved, she was shot mercilessly in the face, point blank, with a 50 caliber rifle, and somehow lived by the miraculous god of palestine.

The bulk of the people here are so anti Israel, you can smell it over in the UFO forum. If there were somehow a way to come up with a plot that Israeli neocons is stopping aliens from visiting earth, believe there would be a story about it and someone would be ranting to high hell that it's true.

But... I'm with you. That was my thought when I saw the picture. Rubber bullet would have done far worse in a face shot. When I read the title and the story posted by the OP, I thought... "How in the hell does a little girl get shot in the face with a war weapon and live!?". Oh... Rubber bullets. Hmm Still thinking I'm not getting the whole story. Oh yeah... They chased her down to shoot at her more? ...and missed??? Seriously?

Then I started reading more about what the OP posted and thought.. maybe I read it wrong. Girl gets shot playing on balcony... was she playing with a toy gun or something? What on earth would make someone shoot a child? Then they chased her down while in her dads arms, racing to the doctor and shot her in the face! Damn... Ruthless.

Sorry... I just don't buy that.

edit on 30-9-2015 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Does it look like she had been hit in the face directly, obviously not. You do know of course that this is not the first time?...and that children have died from rubber bullets in Palestine, and that the same story as given by WhiteHat above was used before...or even that ordinary bullets have been used to kill children..people in general in Palestine. It's not new information.
The preposition is wrong, since the IDF use rubber bullets, and anyone with an ounce of realism will know that the things should be illegal in crowd control of any kind as they are a lethal weapon, and not a none lethal weapon, or never were.
Other stuff pops up in that video too, the water cannon..is that just water or some form of slurry?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Which is exactly why the real religious Jews are anti Zionist because as many Rabbis have admitted over the years and still do, the State of Israel should not exist yet

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
In the report it states she was on a balcony. If shot at from the ground its possible that it was a glancing blow, lucky kid. If it had been a level shot i very much doubt she would have survived. Panic shot from a conscripted teenage israeli i suspect. But, crappy however its spun.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The Jews did this?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Talk about a Pallywood production, this one's right up there...

'And the Israelis continued to fire upon the girl as she rode with her father in her father's car.'..Yah right...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Weird how media changed her age from 3 to 7!

Alas, RUBBER bullets, the perfect 'excuse' to shoot infants and toddlers bloody and get away with it, apparently.

www.zerocensorship.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The IDF is a monstrous organisation who fight for an equally monstrous regime. Such actions by their thugs do not surprise me in the slightest.

The criminals probably laughed about it amongst themselves later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join