It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7yo girl SHOT IN FACE by soldiers who continue firing at her even en route to hospital

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
www.israelnews.net...

Israeli soldiers shot a Palestinian child in the face while she played on the balcony of her family home in the West Bank, this month. The case exemplifies the growing and increasingly lawless violence meted out across the West Bank by Israeli occupation forces.

7yo Maram is not the child of a suspected terrorist (and would not be “fair game” even if she were), but she is the daughter of Nablus Police Chief Colonel Abdul-Latif al-Qaddoumi.

Her father raced to his car with the girl in his arms, planning to take her to hospital for treatment. But as he drove from the house, Israeli forces opened fire on the vehicle.

Palestinian children have had ENOUGH and voice their outrage:

But US turns a BLIND EYE:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah

And the Intifada starts!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Don't worry. There was a terrorist hiding inside her face. Israel is just fighting terrorism, not shooting children.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milah

www.israelnews.net...

Israeli soldiers shot a Palestinian child in the face while she played on the balcony of her family home in the West Bank, this month. The case exemplifies the growing and increasingly lawless violence meted out across the West Bank by Israeli occupation forces.

7yo Maram is not the child of a suspected terrorist (and would not be “fair game” even if she were), but she is the daughter of Nablus Police Chief Colonel Abdul-Latif al-Qaddoumi.

Her father raced to his car with the girl in his arms, planning to take her to hospital for treatment. But as he drove from the house, Israeli forces opened fire on the vehicle.

Palestinian children have had ENOUGH and voice their outrage:

But US turns a BLIND EYE:

Maybe you should link to the real source so as not to sensationalize it, or change the title to reflect. While it is still crappy of them, it was only rubber bullets they are using.

Source

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

PS - What's going on to the little boy hehind the girl @1:00+ is that just video defects, or... ?!?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Maybe you should link to the real source so as not to sensationalize it, or change the title to reflect. While it is still crappy of them, it was only rubber bullets they are using.

How do you sensationalize a little girl being shot in the face with a gun by soldiers?

That's not "sensational" enough for you? It only rates a "crappy"?

edit on 30-9-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

(post by TOYBEAR removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
From the appearance of the actual video it would seem there is a lot more to this story than what the OP source says.

So the father is part of the issue I would think, especially if he has his daughter hanging around this madness happening. And that does not appear to be his car that he is rushing to get his daughter into.

While I hate seeing that they harmed a child, there is a lot of really biased crappy reporting in this. If you want someone to be on the side of a cause, then at least report it straight.

I can't tell if the girl or the dad were involved in the fighting in the first place and she just happened to get hit. I would highly doubt they actually targeted her...she could hardly hurl a pebble I wouldn't think.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is the video, made in the aftermath, It is a poor show if everything is as given.

Edit, Vasa, It looks like we posted at the same time. But anyway, I'm thinking this is post the father using the car, and he is touching the side of his head from time to time, and perhaps has a flesh wound...hopefully the little girl's is something similar.
I get what you say about the rubber bullets, but they can be, and are lethal when used illegally. There's not much doubt in my mind that this was a deliberately illegal method of delivery. Whoever fired the shot/s should be prosecuted.
edit on 30-9-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Rubber bullets are nasty and potentially fatal if they hit you in certain places,even as an adult.
Shooting them at a kid is disgusting IMO.

As a kid,I used to be a bit naughty and collect things from a police firing range-my mates and I found a few rubber bullets there once,bloody huge cylinders made from the stuff skateboard wheels are made of(hard urethane).
Admittedly,that was the older kind(1980's)-the new ones are a steel ball coated in rubber,and just as nasty if not worse.

Imagine that hitting a kid from your family in the head,for whatever reason-If that happened to a kid in my family,I would retaliate and be called a terrorist in short order I am sorry to say.

No wonder so many people join the groups who fight Israel,when their authorities do this kind of thing so often..
Sad state of affairs.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You're attempts to justify this are rather pathetic.

Just a rubber bullet so it's okay, oh and it's her dad's fault too....

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

So the father is part of the issue I would think, especially if he has his daughter hanging around this madness happening.

Geography may not be your strong point so let me clarify to save you further embarrassment.

Nablus is an illegally occupied territory in the West Bank which is governed by the Palestinian National Authority therefore these rubber bullet shooting scum bags were out of their jurisdiction, being that you respect the law and all, what are your thoughts on that?

Still dad's fault? He's the Police Chief for Pete's sake!

And that does not appear to be his car that he is rushing to get his daughter into.

Do you have access to the license and registration or are you intentionally trying to discredit the father and his injured daughter who are obviously rushing to safety away from these terrorists.

Shame on you.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I was about to respond to Vasa Croe myself but, I see everyone has done a wonderful job without me.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Shooting a child playing on her porch, in her FACE, is thuggery.
As to rubber bullets. (Ignorance is to be fought against here.)

"Israeli rubber bullets are produced in two main types. The older type, the standard rubber bullet, is a steel sphere coated in a thin layer of rubber, weighing 14 grams, while the new improved rubber bullet, introduced in 1989, is a rubber-coated metal cylinder 1.7 cm in diameter, weighing 15.4 grams.[15] Of the lethal injuries from this projectile, most are suffered to the head.[15]" (Wikipedia)

The most lethal use is to shoot someone in the head. At best this was attempted murder. Also mentioned in the SOURCE provided from Addicting Info, from Electronic Intifada, read the Is-It-Realites comments on shooting a teen for throwing rocks.

No wonder the neo-cons love these simple minded killers.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Rubber bullets are nasty and potentially fatal if they hit you in certain places,even as an adult.
Shooting them at a kid is disgusting IMO.

As a kid,I used to be a bit naughty and collect things from a police firing range-my mates and I found a few rubber bullets there once,bloody huge cylinders made from the stuff skateboard wheels are made of(hard urethane).
Admittedly,that was the older kind(1980's)-the new ones are a steel ball coated in rubber,and just as nasty if not worse.

Imagine that hitting a kid from your family in the head,for whatever reason-If that happened to a kid in my family,I would retaliate and be called a terrorist in short order I am sorry to say.

I have to agree with that, the 'stats' for Northern Ireland are 14/17 deaths in, 'the troubles' why the different figures I'm not sure, but if they differentiate between rubber and plastic who cares? they both killed, and anybody is a fool to think otherwise unless they don't know of the fatalities. However to make the perspective, and as I understand it rubber bullets are 40mm shells encased in some form of rubber or synthetic, that's a big fecker of a thing, and anybody using them knows exactly what they can do. Palestinian deaths from rubber bullets are around the 20 mark, last time I looked.
In edit, I forgot to mention the, pièce de résistance that might be coming anybody's way. The American military want to thread rubber bullets together, yep, rubber bullets on a rope, or more precisely, belted rubber bullets for machine guns...for crowd control...somewhere?
Well feck me, more bang for your rubber buck, or more buck for your rubber bang is all I can say.
edit on 30-9-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TOYBEAR

Me:

How do you sensationalize a little girl being shot in the face with a gun by soldiers?

TOYBEAR:

Removed actioned post. Sorry.

Thanks for answering my question, which I didn't think could be answered.

*Strong work, TOYBEAR.

*Sarcasm
edit on 30-9-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

edit on 9/30/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Umm you must be kidding right? I imagine where they live it's not quite like your neighbourhood ..shame on the father?..shame on someone for sure.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: TOYBEAR

Me:

TOYBEAR:

Maybe Hitler had it right after all. -Toy the Bear

Thanks for answering my question, which I didn't think could be answered.

*Strong work, TOYBEAR.

*Sarcasm

Strong language for strong actions.
They aren't convincing me lately he was wrong.

-Toy the Bear

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
originally posted by: TOYBEAR

Removed my post in order to remove an offensive quote from a bigot.
edit on 9/30/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

originally posted by: TOYBEAR
Maybe Hitler had it right after all.

-Toy the Bear

This is without question the most offensive comment I have ever seen on ATS.

Than you haven't peeked at the immigrant or detroit threads here.
They use big words there to disguise what they really mean.
You should check it out.
You're without question the most amazing person I have met here.
Lots of hearts and kisses to you with warm hugs.

-Toy the Bear
edit on 30-9-2015 by TOYBEAR because: God asked me to.

edit on 30-9-2015 by TOYBEAR because: God asked me to.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join