It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Than 50 People Shot for the Second Weekend in a Row in Chicago

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

After multiple weekends in a row of increased violence in the city, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is urging a fresh and more proactive approach to gun control

The stupidity in that statement, as it flies in the face of any sane logic, continues to baffle me to no end.

Do people really believe that? You can tinker with a bad idea all day long....its still a bad idea.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Just like where was Bush during Katrina? Its not like these killings just started suddenly under Obama

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

How about you propose Tough New Gun Legislation for Illegal Firearms used by Criminals in Violent Crimes Instead of Gun Legislation Imposed on Responsible Legal Gun Owners who Commit No Crimes . Your Reasoning and Priorities are Skewed to a point of Absurdity here .

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

How about you propose Tough New Gun Legislation for Illegal Firearms used by Criminals in Violent Crimes Instead of Gun Legislation Imposed on Responsible Legal Gun Owners who Commit No Crimes . Your Reasoning and Priorities are Skewed to a point of Absurdity here .

I got a idea. Every criminal who uses a gun in comission of a crime is executed by firing squad right after.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

You will never see gun control work, because criminals will always have guns.

Thanks to the Black markets anyone can get a gun.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

" I got a idea. Every criminal who uses a gun in comission of a crime is executed by firing squad right after. "

I take it that is your LAMEST attempt at Sarcasm over an Issue that deals with the Tragic Death of People who are Killed with Firearms ?

FAIL .

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: yuppa

" I got a idea. Every criminal who uses a gun in comission of a crime is executed by firing squad right after. "

I take it that is your LAMEST attempt at Sarcasm over an Issue that deals with the Tragic Death of People who are Killed with Firearms ?

FAIL .

How is it a fail? The wild west had the lowest crime rate of anytime in american history. because they didnt allow endless appeals and life sentences for crimes like murder or felonious theft. This wa sa suggestion that would also prevent crimes from happenning due to the fact they will not get 3 squares a day and a roof over their head.
Scared straight done the right way. You have to make criminals FEAR the law.

It would prevent quite a bit of Gun deaths as well if the gangs are scared to catch a death sentence. Seeing as how most of these deaths are criminals whats the issue?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join