It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin explains who is supporting ISIL

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Yes, and you know what, they're also talking in your head.
What's more, they planted the suggestion that you think of them so often...

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: RogueWave
a reply to: Xcathdra

I find it.... insulting that people think Syrians or Libyans or Tunisians etc etc are incapable of standing up and changing their government.

With a little help from good ol' CIA.

Feel free to link us to all your sources saying the CIA is behind it. You guys constantly make this comment yet mysteriously, but not surprising, are unable to support it with, well, anything.

What are you kidding me?

The CIA is not training and arming Syrian rebels?

Do i really need to post a source here?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

What are you kidding me?

The CIA is not training and arming Syrian rebels?

Yes you do considering you claimed the CIA was behind more than just Syria. Its not enough to make a claim and not support it. You want to convince other people then let them see the info you saw that helped form your position.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

Absolutely. Otherwise it is just your opinion... or a lie.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Oh come on, America was just complaining that Russia was bombing the people that the CIA trained. I am not even going to post a source since everybody that has followed the news knows this.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Oh come on, America was just complaining that Russia was bombing the people that the CIA trained. I am not even going to post a source since everybody that has followed the news knows this.

When did the CIA start training them and why? "Everybody knows" is not a sufficient answer. "Everybody knows" that Putin is the new Hitler, right?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Omg, you really want to look totally unreliable, don't you?

So you want to act like you don't know the CIA backed, funded, trained and armed Syrian rebels, even though you are in an ongoing discussion with me in this thread titled,

CIA-backed rebels, civilians reportedly targeted by Russian airstrikes in Syria page: 1

With the topic of:

Russia's first airstrikes in Syria Wednesday targeted areas held by rebels receiving arms, funding, and training from the CIA and killed dozens of civilians, according to U.S. officials and published reports.

But you somehow are not aware of this?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

So you want to act like you don't know the CIA backed, funded, trained and armed Syrian rebels, even though you are in an ongoing discussion with me in this thread titled

No, I want you to reveal what news sources you have access to.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Its okay. We who read this know what is going on. If they want to deny the fact that CIA are not involved... it is their problem not Ours.

Some People just cant be reasoned With....

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

For what purpose?

Are you still trying to act like the CIA didn't fund, arm and train these rebels even when you know that the US government admitted this and this info can be found anywhere on the net, and as I said in that thread you are participating in?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

For what purpose?

Are you still trying to act like the CIA didn't fund, arm and train these rebels even when you know that the US government admitted this and this info can be found anywhere on the net, and as I said in that thread you are participating in?

Keep repeating the talking points. Good job!

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Its okay. We who read this know what is going on. If they want to deny the fact that CIA are not involved... it is their problem not Ours.

Asking for proof is not the same thing as denial. It makes a lot of difference when and how the CIA got involved, doesn't it? Or would the details not support your agenda?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

And again you recycle a comment of mine while dodging the points which you obviously know are true, yet act ignorant about.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

And again you recycle a comment of mine while dodging the points which you obviously know are true, yet act ignorant about.

oh..... the irony of that statement.

The US stated they were training the rebels and various countries armed them. The CIA doesn't need to be involved since its something we told the world we were doing.
edit on 3-10-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The US stated they were training the rebels and various countries armed them. The CIA doesn't need to be involved since its something we told the world we were doing.

Ok, so that would mean that US backed and armed these rebels, and not the CIA. Ok. Does that make a difference?

Anyways just to show you are making stuff up,

www.reuters.com...

Russian warplanes, in a second day of strikes, bombed a camp run by rebels trained by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency,

Reuters a good enough source for you?

edit on 3-10-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: spy66

Asking for proof is not the same thing as denial. It makes a lot of difference when and how the CIA got involved, doesn't it? Or would the details not support your agenda?

I dont have a agenda...

I am just stating that here are always to sides to a conflict. There is no doubt that the US and Russia are involved in Ukraine and Syria. And they both have their personal interests there. Who is right and who is wrong is subjective because both sides use bull sh.i..t as propaganda to form Our opinion.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Anyways just to show you are making stuff up,

Try again..

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Why would I need to try again when I was succesful the first time round?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Why would I need to try again when I was succesful the first time round?

Right....

I just noticed your join date.. welcome to the site.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Are you done?

You must be done since you obviously reached the bottom there.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join