It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin explains who is supporting ISIL

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

All Praise Putin!

All Praise a man who's ever wagging finger was dipped in blood just like most leaders in history.

So ask yourself this ATS-Who is the lesser evil?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: FlySolo

All Praise Putin!

All Praise a man who's ever wagging finger was dipped in blood just like most leaders in history.

So ask yourself this ATS-Who is the lesser evil?

I don't think FlySolo is saying Putin is innocent....

And I tend to think that many western people tend to skim over Putins words... One might not agree with him but to not listen is simply foolish.

When I see this I see truth but the whole picture is far more complex and the truth Putin talks is only one small part of it.... I wish they could just lay their cards down and actually just say it as it is nice and simple...

We Russia will do X if you America does Y.... a bit like Gorbachev did when faced with the cold war...

They ended the cold war by openness and honesty and directness...

Simply ignoring the words of the person you have issue with is a sure fire way to loose any fight.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

We Russia will do X if you America does Y.... a bit like Gorbachev did when faced with the cold war... They ended the cold war by openness and honesty and directness...

Luckily it ended the way it did....

If General Curtis Le May got his wish, we might not be here to discuss the issue.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I thought it ended because the USSR collapsed from its decades of failed communist policies?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I thought it ended because the USSR collapsed from its decades of failed communist policies?

Long before that Curtis Le May was hellbent on bombing his foes into submission, which could've ended up in mutually assured destruction. Thankfully smarter minds prevailed.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So how is your Anti American Thread working out here today?

Looks like Putin didn't hit ONE single ISIS location but only rebels that are anti to Assad. He is killing everyone who doesn't agree with Assad including US friendly troops.

You guys are pathetic.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Russia cares so much for Syria maybe they should take in a few hundred thousand refuges.

speaking of those "refuge's" www.liveleak.com...

there is even more in the comments
edit on 1-10-2015 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

You guys are pathetic.

Likewise.

Better scrutinize criticism rather than merely apply lables to decent talking-points with accusations like Anti-Americanism. Troll_ish at best, but there is definitely nothing patriotic 'bout it.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

This is not anti-Muslim rhetoric.

It is the truth.

No its Islamaphobic rhetoric.

Yes it is their culture, their sovereignty, their messed up region of the world, so who the hell is anyone else to tell them how to live their lives, what leaderships they can have. Its none of our damned business, if we had kept our grubby hands out of the middle east in the first place, then ISIS wouldnt even exist.

The real cancer is people that are foolishly blaming others, while ignoring their own hatred and superiority complexes.
Did you listen to the speech?

Lets not forget UK SAS caught dressed as Arabs in Iraq with bombs and other "terrorist" equipment.
Lets not forget that the west has directly and indirectly supported ISIS and the fundamentalist crazies.
Lets also not forget that the people pushing the most extreme forms of Islam onto the world are ALLIES.
Saudi Arabia through oil trade has exported its twisted medieval ideology into the wider world.

Religion: making dumb people do dumb things for over 2000 years.
And no country in the world has a monopoly on dumbasses. When religion fails, roll out the flags, and "support the troops".
We are so effing gullible, and on the brink of WW3.
When will we ever learn from the mistakes of the past?
This is like WW2 repeating all over again.

Im angry. Not at muslims, not at christians, not at any particular denomination. Im angry at our collective stupidity, its costing too many of us our lives. We let these things happen through ignorance, laziness, and misplaced trust. We deserve everything thats coming.
edit on 201510America/Chicago10pm10pmThu, 01 Oct 2015 12:33:25 -05001015 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

When I see a putin thread I always look forward to your voice of reason.

Fact is putin talks the right talk, but the numbers don't lie.

Isis kill count
USA: 8k+
Russia: 0

I'm sure they are cutting into his oil profits. What a shame.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: Xcathdra

When I see a putin thread I always look forward to your voice of reason.

Fact is putin talks the right talk, but the numbers don't lie.

Isis kill count
USA: 8k+
Russia: 0

I'm sure they are cutting into his oil profits. What a shame.

Erm, they only started bombing today.

How about comparing apples with apples?
Instead of apples with unicorns.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123

Dude, this is disturbing. All of those fighters blending in with refugees, this isn't going to end well. If it wasn't for the internet, there would be no way for society to police and inform the world. If it was 1940 today? smh

The kid posing with "dad" doing the peace sign is doing it backwards too I notice. And the one dude with a shirt that says "thanks". We're being snowed.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
So how is your Anti American Thread working out here today?

Looks like Putin didn't hit ONE single ISIS location but only rebels that are anti to Assad. He is killing everyone who doesn't agree with Assad including US friendly troops.

You guys are pathetic.

Reality Check:

Rebels attacking Assad are CIA backed militia, including ISIS. I just watched some videos from Mother Syria facebook page
www.facebook.com... and Putin is pounding the snot out of the rebels. Here are some of the comments:

Reports from the frontlines against ISIS in Yarmouk. The Syrian Arab Army combats ISIS, and other related armed groups, since 2011, since the Western countries were publically supporting ISIS and other related armed groups in an attempt to burn Syria from inside, since the beginning of the ''revolution''.
''Hidden from the public eye is that most people do not flee to places like Europe, but flee internally to safe places in Syria.''

The Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations ''Jan Eliasson'' tells that ISIS was allowed to build up their own resources in Syria. He admits that they were left in peace, so they could create their own Caliphate.

First footage from the Russian Army Air-Force backing our soldiers on the ground by targeting the terrorists' lines with new kind of weapons that if we could have it before, a lot of things would have been changed.
Finally our old Brothers In Arms are now fighting alongside us.

The terrorists' sources (basically FSA) were the first who talked about this raid, and what is ironic that those terrorists who the western media call "Syrian Rebels - Freedom Fighters" are speaking foreign language in their video that we will upload next.
Here is the video from the Russian bomber camera, enjoy the view!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

It depends on who you ask.

The basic camps are those that believe that the end of the Cold War predicated the collapse of the USSR, and those that believe that the collapse of the USSR predicated the end of the Cold War.

The most likely scenario (based on dates of occurrence) is that a political mis-step by Gorbachev hastened an impending outcome.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Wow - why is everyone suddenly thinking Putin is the ultimate savior?

What is happening?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'd like Putin to "explain" where he got his $40,000,000,000 bank account balance from... Did the K.G.B. really pay that well?! o_0

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The only cancer is Marxism and Putin has fooled all. Russia wants war they make money from it.
Now with Putins air force in Syria and troops from Iran it looks like the real caliphate is about to form.
This was a setup. The caliphate by Iran will steach from Syria through Iraq Iran down to Yemen. The cresent moon is forming. This was Iran's dream and Russia is helping them.
Iran wants the world to fall into Armageddon
Because that's when their savour will come.
They are following a prophecy. Marxism is evil it decives all it is a poison of the mind.it turns people into atheists feminists homosexuals.
Putin claims there are non of these things in Russia but they secretly push this into the western world through our media and our instatutions. Hollywood is run by communist .

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

Short answer or the long one?
Short: the lesser evil option and hope for an effective solution.

a reply to: piney

Please visit your doctor!
A homophobic Putin can hardly be the 'Marxist' you described, I sense some serious issues with your perception.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Heh.. Putin is a hero huh? Many of you are as blinded as you claim others are. Putin is no hero.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: DJW001

Reading your posts lately have been so much fun. I laugh so hard! Ever thought of writing in the off-topic part of ATS?

On a more serious note, reading your posts, is like reading MSM articles. You know nothing of what the Syrian people want, otherwise, you'd demand for your country to leave Syria, and stop backing up terrorists.

Putin's speech is on point.

Sadly a whole whack of people hold the same HARDCODED subtitles burnt into the DNA, and they cannot be changed or saved.

Realize, they are the products of religious nonsense, atheist nonsense, and a hell of a lot of television mini-series and 10's of thousands of hours of news programs that confirm the biases they were exposed to at church and school and just about everywhere else.

They are as full-fledged gone as you can get.

I regard them as possibly the most highest level of danger on the planet, those who wish all things to be negative, twisted, and wrong forever, it gives purpose.

The danger being : They are completely Negative.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join