It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin explains who is supporting ISIL

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I think Putin or his staff keep a keen eye on ATS. I can easily remember quite a few very good threads on that subject.

But I don't need him, nor any other state-sponsored liar, to straighten things up for me. All I need is a worldwide direct democracy and open source for everything, I'm bored of all those (false) self-proclaimed prophets and too old for this sh!t.

He might be spot on with many points but how is that supposed to help with regards to any possible cooperation? I think it was, politically or diplomatically spoken, a pretty bad move to simply blaim the West for all the mistakes. Contrary to just proposing an alliance and offering solutions he prefered to show us how the russian bear roars. As he did at the UN-meeting later this year, again.

Ok. Next. We know all that by now, and then? And theeen?

S&F for you anyway, the full clip of the Valdai-Club talks 2014 in english:

Is it banned yet?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Except when that photo was taken ISIS was not in existence yet...

Nice try though..

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The USA is takes over an issue an then auctions it to the highest bidder.
Russia is the one that never buys it.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

to kill the cancer in the world
that is ISIS and Muslim extremism.

Actually, the Cancer in the world isn't ISIS or Muslim extremism... but I don't think Putin wants to kill the real Cancer either.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

Yes Putin is the only world leader
who is strong enough
who is man enough
to kill the cancer in the world
that is ISIS and Muslim extremism.

The rest of the world leaders
have worshiped at the feet of
political correctness, which
has allowed a cancer to spread.

By refusing to deal with the
Muslim radicals, or any Muslims
who engage in sexually deviance (sex slavery)
pedophilia (boys and girls)
misogyny (forced marriage of women and
treating women like dogs on a chain in general).

By turning a blind eye to people who in the
name of their God do these things and
threaten to kill anyone who disagrees with
their heinous cancerous and perverted
"worship" of Allah
and through this have besmirched the
name of Allah and destroyed the
everyday lives of good and healthy Muslims,
through the suspicion and ugliness they
spread about Muslims in general.

The rest if the world leaders are directly responsible
for the unchecked destruction of the European
continent, the Middle East and Africa
through terrorism
and radical Muslim insistence that
their way of life is the only way everyone
must live.

Putin is the only world leader to step up
and say enough is enough.

The USA has
screwed up so badly the cancer has
spread and is killing the rest of the world.

I don't care what other agenda Putin has,
he has the guts to say it like it is
-
pansy USA go away and let the real men
of the world clean up the total mess you
have made

-
let Putin kill the cancer of Islamic
xenophobia and self absorbed
righteousness which kills everything
and everyone around it if they
even hint at disagreeing with them -

Let Putin kill the cancer.

USA keep it's politically correct
nose out of the
mess it has created and let
real men and real leadership
step in and clean up the mess.

If it leads to WWIII, remember,
to kill cancer you often need
to kill other cells in the body,
if you don't, the cancer will
spread and spread and kill
the entire body (world)
with it's ugliness and perversion
of what the body should be.

That is what it took to get rid of
Hitler. And if it is what it takes
to get rid of ISIS and the spread
of the cancer of the perverted
version of the Islamic faith

(sexual perversion/sex slavery;
real slavery - except they call it
unpaid domestic workers;
rape of children of both sexes;
forced "marriage" of women;
treating women like dogs on a leash;
killing everyone who disagrees with them)
and calling it the will of Allah -
then that is what it takes.

Well said and very apt. Putin has been smeared by US media and EU media. He is the pivotal leader who will join everything together and stop the rot. HE may not be perfect but he is smart and is a real leader.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

My friends. This is the formation of a plan that has been in motions for decades. You may think the Russians are doing this due to "faults" of the USA. This is propaganda to stage a world take over. The United States will let Russia attack the entire Middle East, and is going to supply them with all the weapons and supplies needed. They will fully take over the Middle East to finalize their world order. Just my thoughts. The plans for the NWO are in full motion. No more blatant clues or hiding. Obama will be the one to "stop" the violence, stage the deceit/peace savior factor, create a world that is in need it change from sovereignty and be praised for it. Yeah I must be crazy.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: antmax21

On the more realistic side of the argument this is Russia securing Assads power by labeling all anti assad groups as ISIS and attacking them on behalf of the failing Syrian government.

The more Russia gets involved makes me wonder how long Chechnya and Dagestan will remain controllable.
edit on 30-9-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Except when that photo was taken ISIS was not in existence yet...

Nice try though..

3 of the individuals in the photo became the #1, #2, and #4 in charge of ISIS. A 4th individual in the photo is a blood thirsty war monger who has been nuttier than squirrel crap for over a decade now.

Bottom line, whether they called themselves "ISIS" or rebels at the time of the photo, the USA built a Syrian domestic terrorist organization that has set its sights on a lot more than just Syria. Again, epic fail created by meddlesome America and her assbrained "leaders."

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
In a nutshell the current strategy in Syria hasn't produced results or given stability to the nation and there is no end game in sight. The conflict is now spilling over the borders with the migrant crisis in Europe and the increased terrorism threat as the Islamic State continues to grow. Talk is cheap, results are what matters. I feel if you aren't willing or capable to be part of the solution and what you have tried has failed then it's time to get out of the way and let someone else try a new strategy.

The problem is getting too dangerous to ignore or keep the status quo. It wouldn't surprise me at all if some of these rebel groups are simply the diplomatic wing of the Islamic State and their purpose to provide them with arms and money and facilitate the sale of their oil. I think cutting off the supply of weapons and money to the Islamic State is the key to defeating them.
edit on 1-10-2015 by Danton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Do we have any Muslims in here that want to chime in?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: Xcathdra

I would say he wants them out because they're doing a crap job
www.globalresearch.ca...

eta

The Islamic State is not only protected by the US and its allies, it is trained and financed by US-NATO, with the support of Israel and Washington’s Persian Gulf allies.

Globalresearch has been a disreputable voice for the Putinesque propaganda machine. For years they have not been able to produce even a single objective article or even a remark on Ukraine. It is a complex issue, yet they swallowed all that Putin claims, including that the Malaysian airplane was shot down by the Ukrainian government. They silence any honest discussion.

That is how you can tell a propaganda site taken over or established by Putin.
He usually targets the far right and the far left sites.
Ukraine is a complex conflict just like Syria. Now when a website claims that all the answers are clear from the start, simple, and they all come from the Supreme Leader of Russia (who just banned all independent civilian organizations in his country by the way, so nothing like ATS could operate in Russia), claiming in every article that the CIA organized Maidan and America is responsible for all and everything... you get the picture. It is similar to far right sites and it has become just another mouthpiece for RT and the FSB folks.
edit on 9/30/2015 by Kokatsi because: spelling

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kokatsi

Except it's not just Putin.

“really was the most blatant coup in history.”

Yes, he has a point there. But I feel some people will rather fight over talking-points than actually work on a solution. Together, preferably.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Except it's not just Putin.

Correct. It is also websites that distort interviews under orders from Putin.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
it was all too late when the German people realized what they stood for during the world wars, i wonder how long it will take until the American people realize the great government and views and ideals have all been lost in translation long ago.

if one person calls you a thief, then it might be a personal or bias opinion, but if an entire community knows you as a liar and a thief, then you probably are.
if 2 countries says the US is the global threat to the rest of the world, they are probably blowing smoke up .... but when even allies start to distance themselves, when the majority of the free world sees you as a bully or incite violence and been involved in "a war" non stop since god knows when. it might be time to look in the mirror.

will it be a little too late too for modern day USA. all the wrongs, death, guns and drugs and corruptions, spying, the Clintons; sooner all later the implosion will happen and our allies will slowly dwindle and fade away. we're going to eventually be on the defending side and not the offensive soon enough . our actions and 'politics' can no longer self sustain, the world saw us exposed

I wonder what we'll conjure up in the next administration after we 'take care' of ISIS... whats the next threat going to be?
ill just shake my head at the loyal blind patriots.

----------------------------------

But no, Putin is another politician looking at an opportune moment. believe that he too has his own agenda.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Correct. It is also websites that distort interviews under orders from Putin.

As I said, thanks for proving my point. Some people would even dare to attack the messenger when they're unable to refute the information. Same old same old.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Why don't you just move to Russia then? It must be sucah a great place to live. I have seen some really trollish posts in the last couple days. This one is vying for winner.

edit on 1-10-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
it was all too late when the German people realized what they stood for during the world wars, i wonder how long it will take until the American people realize the great government and views and ideals have all been lost in translation long ago.

if one person calls you a thief, then it might be a personal or bias opinion, but if an entire community knows you as a liar and a thief, then you probably are.
if 2 countries says the US is the global threat to the rest of the world, they are probably blowing smoke up .... but when even allies start to distance themselves, when the majority of the free world sees you as a bully or incite violence and been involved in "a war" non stop since god knows when. it might be time to look in the mirror.

will it be a little too late too for modern day USA. all the wrongs, death, guns and drugs and corruptions, spying, the Clintons; sooner all later the implosion will happen and our allies will slowly dwindle and fade away. we're going to eventually be on the defending side and not the offensive soon enough . our actions and 'politics' can no longer self sustain, the world saw us exposed

I wonder what we'll conjure up in the next administration after we 'take care' of ISIS... whats the next threat going to be?
ill just shake my head at the loyal blind patriots.

----------------------------------

But no, Putin is another politician looking at an opportune moment. believe that he too has his own agenda.

A very prescient post this is. I honestly believe that most Americans do not really want to be the dictators of modern mores, but it shames me to admit that sadly I believe that my own country,the UK, against the will of its own people, will follow the USA into the mud.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

What you said is perfect. 100%

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The US politicians are cronies who bow down to big oil. Our dollar is based on countries buying oil for dollars. Libya's leader Qadahfi sell his oil for his gold backed Dinar. Notice right after he implemented that Ben Ghazi happened and we killed him. Right after. Thats why Putin said Syria will not be another Libya. Yup. We need to stop pushing Russia ind China into corners. This could lead to WWIII. Were on a rleer coaster to hell right now. I want off.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Putin is a homophobe who has let his men shoot down an innocent airliner.

He has invaded the Ukraine and Georgia with no justification.

Putin is threatening to turn the arctic into a giant oil slick.

And now he's bombing anti-Assad rebels instead of Isis. Assad is a bloody murderer.

Putin seeks only to destabilize the Mideast, cause oil prices to rise so that Russian oil and Russian arctic adventures profit and his economy strengthens to help his own political ambitions, and to stroke his ego and be a notable figure and an anti-USA player.

The USAs actions against Isis are moral and required and Putin seeks to confound the USA because a strong Isis hurts the USA and its regional allies.

Thanks GWBush for messing things up so much because now we have to clean up your mess.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join