It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin explains who is supporting ISIL

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: FlySolo

Did he annex Crimea? It looked as though Crimea decided to hold elections to find out if its people wanted to leave Ukraine. They voted to so left. BooHoo for Ukraine but isn't it right for people to actually have a chance to say what they want to do.

They could have had that referendum under the Ukrainian constitution rather than under Russian military occupation - there was (and still is) provision for Crimea to leave Ukraine legally.

"The people of Crimea" didn't decide a damned thing!!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

My apologies grandmakdw, have edited my post.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

US intentions is to suport rebels (terrorists) and take Assad down. US and his friends have no intention to fight ISIS. The evil terrorist group its only a pretext to force government change by outsiders (i.e US,France, Qatar, Saudi Arabia...).

So it seems US has alot to explain, cause since the last 2-3years ISIS din't went anywhere and the fight is truly against the military forces of Syria,by supporting at any cost the so called "rebels/renegades/mercenaries" (terrorists).

Hypocrites everywhere indeed.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
It's sad when I think the best candidate for our Presidency in 2016 is the Russian President. He acts in the best interest of his country, explains why things are how they are with out the PC spin and commits to getting things done that benefit the world.

Why doesn't the US just get out of his way and let him fix this mess. Maybe we could just say 'thank you' instead of being ignorant a-holes.

You can have him! Please, take him. I beg you! Will swap for Obama or H. Clinton.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

namely ISIL - and who's purchasing their oil.

Putin is full of hydrochloro bullhockey.

ISIS has been described as the world's "richest terrorist group," largely thanks to the oil fields it controls in Iraq and Syria. The militants likely generate more than $1 million in sales each day, and much of that oil is pumped in eastern Syria with the tacit approval of the group's ostensible enemy: the Assad regime.

Landis says that has made the Assad regime reliant on oil that's either smuggled into the country or pumped inside Syria itself — which means dealing with ISIS.

www.pri.org...

And people still eat up Putin propaganda.

I don't get the idolatry of that guy.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

Yes Putin is the only world leader
who is strong enough
who is man enough
to kill the cancer in the world
that is ISIS and Muslim extremism.

The rest of the world leaders
have worshiped at the feet of
political correctness, which
has allowed a cancer to spread.

By refusing to deal with the
Muslim radicals, or any Muslims
who engage in sexually deviance (sex slavery)
pedophilia (boys and girls)
misogyny (forced marriage of women and
treating women like dogs on a chain in general).

By turning a blind eye to people who in the
name of their God do these things and
threaten to kill anyone who disagrees with
their heinous cancerous and perverted
"worship" of Allah
and through this have besmirched the
name of Allah and destroyed the
everyday lives of good and healthy Muslims,
through the suspicion and ugliness they
spread about Muslims in general.

The rest if the world leaders are directly responsible
for the unchecked destruction of the European
continent, the Middle East and Africa
through terrorism
and radical Muslim insistence that
their way of life is the only way everyone
must live.

Putin is the only world leader to step up
and say enough is enough.

The USA has
screwed up so badly the cancer has
spread and is killing the rest of the world.

I don't care what other agenda Putin has,
he has the guts to say it like it is
-
pansy USA go away and let the real men
of the world clean up the total mess you
have made

-
let Putin kill the cancer of Islamic
xenophobia and self absorbed
righteousness which kills everything
and everyone around it if they
even hint at disagreeing with them -

Let Putin kill the cancer.

USA keep it's politically correct
nose out of the
mess it has created and let
real men and real leadership
step in and clean up the mess.

If it leads to WWIII, remember,
to kill cancer you often need
to kill other cells in the body,
if you don't, the cancer will
spread and spread and kill
the entire body (world)
with it's ugliness and perversion
of what the body should be.

That is what it took to get rid of
Hitler. And if it is what it takes
to get rid of ISIS and the spread
of the cancer of the perverted
version of the Islamic faith

(sexual perversion/sex slavery;
real slavery - except they call it
unpaid domestic workers;
rape of children of both sexes;
forced "marriage" of women;
treating women like dogs on a leash;
killing everyone who disagrees with them)
and calling it the will of Allah -
then that is what it takes.

you act like Putin is some kind of messiah LOL!

why is he ordering USA out of Syria and setting up shop there? who's side is he really on? careful who's feet you kiss! you may regret it!

EXCLUSIVE: Russian officials have demanded that American warplanes exit Syrian airspace immediately, a senior U.S. official told Fox News early Wendesday.

The Russian parliament also authorized Putin to send troops the Syria. The US already stated they are not going to withdraw their fighter jets. When Obama and Putin met at the UN they had a 90 minute long talk that Putin called constructive and frank. The point of disagreement revolves around Assad and his staying (Russia) or going (US / participating countries). Its kind of intesting to see this occurring after the meeting.

This should be interesting to say the least...

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I don't know what is really going on in Syria; all this story is stinking to high heavens from the beginning.
We had reports in the news today that Putin actually bombarded the real rebels fighting Assad, in a city without a trace of ISIS. There were also satelite pics of russian tanks on the ground but I didn't see it anywhere else on media.

I don't trust Putin not even a bit; his people live in poverty, corruption and he's holding them with an iron fist. But he's oh so worried about making justice in Syria.
I don't trust any of the powers involved there, but Putin is the worst of them all; acting like a snake, he waits in the shadows until the right time to strike, and when he does, he's lethal.
Again, I don't know why and what, but with Putin unleashed I see bad things happening for more than just Syria. He takes no prisoners.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If anything, what Putin is saying about the US in general, indicates how corrupt the US political system is. For those not seeing this are either oblivious to it or a purposefully denying it.

Putin is just confirming what the tinfoiler's already know to be true about the Corperation run nanny state. Citizens have been lied to so much, this is a good smacking from Putin to unveil the corruption and evil that has infected the America political system, and the infection ripples throughout the world over.

So tops to the Kremlin leader to say it like it's suppose to be said, the truth. and nothing but the truth to the people.

edit on 30-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat
I don't know what is really going on in Syria; all this story is stinking to high heavens from the beginning.
We had reports in the news today that Putin actually bombarded the real rebels fighting Assad, in a city without a trace of ISIS. There were also satelite pics of russian tanks on the ground but I didn't see it anywhere else on media.

I don't trust Putin not even a bit; his people live in poverty, corruption and he's holding them with an iron fist. But he's oh so worried about making justice in Syria.
I don't trust any of the powers involved there, but Putin is the worst of them all; acting like a snake, he waits in the shadows until the right time to strike, and when he does, he's lethal.
Again, I don't know why and what, but with Putin unleashed I see bad things happening for more than just Syria. He takes no prisoners.

New York times reporting they bombed Homs but they failed to tell you there is an ISIS presence there in the Eastern countryside of Homs which was trying to take the strategic airbase called Tiyas also known as fortress 4 which is a buffer zone between State controlled Tadmur and ISIS.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Banned in USA, yet here it is...

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach
Thank you for confirming that.

Edit: then I just found this:

WASHINGTON, Sept. 30, 2015 — Russian airstrikes hit targets in Homs and Qunaitra provinces in Syria today in an escalation of the Syrian conflict to new highly charged international levels. At least some of the targets were anti-Assad opposition forces in areas where no ISIS or Al Nusra forces were located, according to U.S. .Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter.

link

edit on 30-9-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat

Everything that you have described Putin as, couldn't you say the EXACT same thing about America?

Poverty, corruption, iron fist? Yup sounds about right.

Putin is telling us how it is yet people still won't believe it. He even calls out America and says that's exactly what they would do. Because the American government is completely turned upside down.

Think of what can be accomplished if Russia and the US would collaborate their efforts to some good, rather than try to scare each other with sticks across a lake.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Another Anti America Hate thread..

well wake up folks. Only because we don't have a leader in the White house doesn't make the United States weak. Putin is cashing in some brownie points right now and that's it. He has his very own agenda of world domination. Don't think that he will do ANYTHING that will not help his endeavors.

The United States might be on the silent path right now but that might be actually good considering that our current nut job in the White House might mess up more than do good.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
That's right folks, as I have been saying from the beginning, it's all about the Oil & Gas and pipelines.

The rest is just to keep us focused on the left hand, whilst the right hand does the under-dealings.

ISIS going into production should have been the alarm bell that awoke the world, but beach beheadings and cage fires were all the rage at the time.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I do agree. In this case I think Putin has a more realistic view of the Middle-East compared to U.S. policy.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I thoroughly enjoyed that. One of my favorites parts is when he asked why the U.S. can't seem to be one step ahead of ISIS.

Well said Putin.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
Another Anti America Hate thread..

well wake up folks. Only because we don't have a leader in the White house doesn't make the United States weak. Putin is cashing in some brownie points right now and that's it. He has his very own agenda of world domination. Don't think that he will do ANYTHING that will not help his endeavors.

The United States might be on the silent path right now but that might be actually good considering that our current nut job in the White House might mess up more than do good.

Brownie points with who? Not the US for sure. We love McCain and Kerry!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard
Is not like I don't believe him about how the situation is.
What I don't believe is that he gives a ## about it; he saw his opportunity and he going for it. The fact that he decided to strike now, of all times since this madness in Syria begun is what makes me alert and worried.

And I wonder, somewhere in the depth of my suspicious mind if all this refugee crisis was not somehow orchestrated by Putin with the aid of Turkey. I mean, so far he and Assad are the only one gaining from it; Europe busy to keep the flood under control, public pressure for someone to do something, Obama discredited and silenced in the west eyes... time to release the dogs.

Or is that I spend too much time on this site. I may be in need of some Harry Potter movies

edit on 30-9-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
BREAKING: World Leader Accuses Obama of TREASON on the Floor of the United Nations

BREAKING: World Leader Accuses Obama of TREASON on the Floor of the United Nations
Lost in the media hype surrounding the addresses of Presidents Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin to the United Nations General Assembly on Monday was a bombshell claim by the president of Argentina.
conservativetribune.com...
President Christina Fernandez de Kirchener announced that her nation had been approached by an Obama administration official with a request that Argentina provide enriched nuclear fuel to the Islamic Republic of Iran in 2010.

The official in question was Gary Samore, former White House Coordinator for Arms Control and Weapons of Mass Destruction, who did not dispute the seemingly outrageous claim and has been open about his opposition to the nuclear agreement currently worked out between Obama and Iran.

Kirchener said that Samore wanted Argentina to provide nuclear fuel to Iran, ostensibly to counter Iran’s excuse that they needed nuclear fuel for their reactors, removing the impetus for them to continue their own uranium enrichment program.

Put the pieces of the puzzle together, time is short.
edit on 30-9-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WideOpenSpace

Hi, may i ask?
What is the stance of the russian population on this matter?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join