It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin explains who is supporting ISIL

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It's sad when I think the best candidate for our Presidency in 2016 is the Russian President. He acts in the best interest of his country, explains why things are how they are with out the PC spin and commits to getting things done that benefit the world.

Why doesn't the US just get out of his way and let him fix this mess. Maybe we could just say 'thank you' instead of being ignorant a-holes.
edit on 2015/9/30 by Metallicus because: Added Spacing for Clarity...no text changed

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think he just grabbed the bull by the balls, leaving the horns aside! It's going to be a tough one flying sorties through al the factions with different allies and enemies .

I've heard that he wants the US out of the Syrian airspace and that according to US Intel he now bombs the rebels instead of IS?

It's better to let Assad into power as plead at the UN , and looking at Libya and Iraq and Afghanistan those countries are indeed a mess at the moment.

I think head to head air taunts between pilots will be at play now

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity
a reply to: FlySolo

In truth I agree with much of what he said...

That still does not mean he is out for anyones best interests other than his own!
The same could be said for any leader of a nation state. It's always in self interest from Moscow to London

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It's going to take more than America to get out of the way I'm afraid. The entire "west" is in on this.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I don't normally agree with you grandma, but have to say you are spot on! I also don't agree with Putin on a lot of his actions but at times like this, he's a great statesman.

I know not every Muslim is a terrorist but not every Christian was a Nazi and we had to deal with them. If Putin rids the world of ISIS then good luck to them. However they never defeated the Taliban for all those decades in Afghanistan, which the CIA were funding.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Let's return to this thread in a couple of years and see where Putin's leadership leads. Something tells me most of the participants will be surprised

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Let's return to this thread in a couple of years and see where Putin's leadership leads. Something tells me most of the participants will be surprised

No, let's turn to present days and see what #hole this world is in.
And when we all realize this, we would have a good starting point to clean the septic waste.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Actually, I don't give a …. about Assad.

Actually the legitimate government is all. Kind of a conundrum, isn't it? The Russians are defending the Syrians while the US is using Mercenaries to topple them. The Russians are attacking anti Assad forces whomever they may be and that flies in the ointment of the West, because we have to pretend we are fighting some "(I)maginary (S)tate" as cover for the real goal of toppling Syria.

Now we have to claim the Russians "aren't attacking ISIS" like we want them to. The Russians don't have to hide behind any falsehoods, they're just helping Syria defend itself from "The Coalition", et al.

Putin is laughing as the West struggles to put spin to it. Like your poems about the evil Muslim cancer.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Russia cares so much for Syria maybe they should take in a few hundred thousand refuges.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
s&f for sharing.

However,

I can't believe a word because it's not Fox News saying it!

edit on 30-9-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Russia cares so much for Syria maybe they should take in a few hundred thousand refuges.

^Maybe they are intervening to stop from having to take them in when Europe can't handle anymore? Doubt they want or can take them in anyway.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
damn, this crazy, mad, evil aggressor putin talks more sense than the whole US government and EU leaders together...

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It was a good talk. Straight out with it.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Have removed because I was wrong.
edit on 30 9 2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome

Syrians would literally rather die than move to Russia.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Did he annex Crimea? It looked as though Crimea decided to hold elections to find out if its people wanted to leave Ukraine.

Except Putin didn't do it for the people...he planned the annexation weeks before they had their vote.

BooHoo for Ukraine but isn't it right for people to actually have a chance to say what they want to do.

Again the annexation was not because the people wanted it...he would have annexed it even if the people didn't want it.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Actually, I don't give a …. about Assad.

Actually the legitimate government is all. Kind of a conundrum, isn't it? The Russians are defending the Syrians while the US is using Mercenaries to topple them. The Russians are attacking anti Assad forces whomever they may be and that flies in the ointment of the West, because we have to pretend we are fighting some "(I)maginary (S)tate" as cover for the real goal of toppling Syria.

Now we have to claim the Russians "aren't attacking ISIS" like we want them to. The Russians don't have to hide behind any falsehoods, they're just helping Syria defend itself from "The Coalition", et al.

Putin is laughing as the West struggles to put spin to it. Like your poems about the evil Muslim cancer.

You misquote me again.

For your own purposes and agenda I suppose.

I said, which you have ignored repeatedly
that the good and honorable Muslims
are being tarnished and besmirched by
the people who are claiming to be
real Muslims,

These faux-Muslims (Daesh) are really a cancer
on society and a cancer upon the world.
These cancerous faux-Muslims if you prefer
hold slaves (includes the Saudi's)
hold sex slaves
rape little boys and don't call it homosexuality
rape little girls and call it marriage
force women into unwanted marriages
treat women like pets who are to be whipped if they get out of line (includes the Saudi's)

This faux version of what THEY call
true Islam (the Daesh)
and what the Daesh claim is being a true Muslim
is a cancer and is an abomination
and is evil incarnate.
It is not true Islam or the Islam
that the real people of peace
want, the Islam that treats
women with respect and dignity,
that is horrified at child rape,
that finds slavery to be one of the
worst kinds of evil,
that finds sex slavery to be an abomination
to Allah himself.
Those are the only true and holy
Muslims.

This faux (Daesh) version of Islam is just that
fake, an abomination to Allah,
besmirching the name of Allah,
and is a real cancer in the world
parading as the true faith.

Why you ignore this and pretend I said
otherwise can only be because you support
this cancerous type of Islam which is evil
incarnate and the work of Satan himself,
if you believe in Satan. It is not of Allah
in any way shape or form.

Any Muslim who believes in
treating women as equals,
who abhors slavery of any kind,
who is nauseated at the thought of child rape
done the name of Allah,
are the true, righteous and holy Muslims.

edit on 3Wed, 30 Sep 2015 15:53:47 -0500pm93009pmk303 by grandmakdw because: format addition

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Reading your posts lately have been so much fun. I laugh so hard! Ever thought of writing in the off-topic part of ATS?

On a more serious note, reading your posts, is like reading MSM articles. You know nothing of what the Syrian people want, otherwise, you'd demand for your country to leave Syria, and stop backing up terrorists.

Putin's speech is on point.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
(Removed quote because he admitted he misread my post)

Sorry to the people who starred this post.
edit on 4Wed, 30 Sep 2015 16:06:07 -0500pm93009pmk303 by grandmakdw because: removal

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

WITHOUT SEEING THE "PUPPET MASTERS" ONLY THE DEEMED PUPPETS ARE SEEN AND CHANGED???

1 is learning the ways of this region of EXISTENCE more...

THANKS TO ANY TRYING TO HELP MANKIND ADVANCE.

NAMASTE*******

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join