It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politician Says Homeless People Should Be Put Down By Lethal Injection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

A Mexican councillor has provoked outrage after that homeless people should be put down like animals to keep the number of them on the streets down.

Link to full story.

What is this country coming to? I find this abhorrent and horrible. I battle on and off homelessness and that's scary enough but what is even more scary when you start hearing rhetoric like this. It's bad enough the homeless are constantly being shamed as well.
Folks it's just not good all the time for everyone, please understand this and have compassion for your fellow man.

Here's part of the article that really scares me.

She alleged that killing beggars was already going on unofficially, and added that the local psychiatric hospital, El Batan, often just deposited patients deemed “un-aggressive” in the middle of the motorways at night, where they are killed by cars but also cause accidents that put others at risk.

I'd really like to know who is already "Killing these beggars"? This is horrendous and really upsets me!

How do you feel ATS? Do you feel upset over this or are you on board with this?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Shame the threads gonna be closed. Already been done. Soz.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I'm betting SCAM on this one. She has just given Mexican illegals in the US the ability to claim asylum because they are afraid that they will be killed if they are deported.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
I'm betting SCAM on this one. She has just given Mexican illegals in the US the ability to claim asylum because they are afraid that they will be killed if they are deported.
Huh? What does that have anything to do with the story here?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

It takes much more then that, they would have to show the gov actually acting on it.

And her saying it happens 'unofficially' isn't going to cut it.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: proob4

That's okay I think politicians should be lined up and shot with "lethal bullets" until they are all gone!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The more government corruption the more poor people there are. Easy enough to blame them for the worlds ills.

Me thinks she complains too much…

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

What happened to compassion? Maybe Mexico should find out why there are so many homless and fix the problem instead of comitting genocide.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You already have certain groups of people in the US working to allow illegals to stay. They wouldn't care it there was any truth to this, just her saying it is enough.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Already posted.

Please direct your comments here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join