It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Corey Goode disclosure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
For those of you that've been following the Corey Goode/David Wilcock "cosmic disclosure" series, you've read or heard a lot of outlandish things.

This latest installment is pretty far out there. So far I take Corey's info with a grain of salt. He swears up and down that hes telling the truth, but who really knows.

Even if it's pure fiction, this story still makes for a good read.

Www.spherebeingalliance.com

It's the link titled "Ancient break away civilizations etc."

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Corey Goode is a charlatan. His fantasies are riddled with inconsistencies. And seriously, you believe this guy was "gifted"? I guess when they erased his memory, they also erased any shred of perspicacity, perspicuity, or substance. Too convenient for my taste.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I have to look a bit more into this. a reply to: trifecta

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Anything - A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G. concerning ET, that's tied to David Wilcox is a hoax. Over and over and over he has been proven a fraud and a liar. Why anyone still follows him is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Although the supposed message the aliens left is all fine and dandy, there's way too much new age goofiness in the mix.

Why don't these benevolent beings ever just come right out and show themselves? According to this story, they appear to some select people as "indigo orbs of light". Maybe they're patchouli scented.

Also, when you visit these websites, there's almost always a book or a DVD to buy, but this site sells T-shirts, hats, necklaces, coffee mugs, flasks, etc...

Right next to the "Saving Mankind" story is the Shop Now button.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Also, when you visit these websites, there's almost always a book or a DVD to buy, but this site sells T-shirts, hats, necklaces, coffee mugs, flasks, etc...

Even ATS asks for donations. Sadly, this world doesn't operate on good will. Money is a necessity for most.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Even ATS asks for donations. Sadly, this world doesn't operate on good will. Money is a necessity for most.

Good point. Maybe they should donate to ATS and post their nonsense here. Oh wait, they already have their nonsense being posted here. Maybe we should all have a donation button. Someone is bound to send me money for absolutely no reason.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Anything - A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G. concerning ET, that's tied to David Wilcox is a hoax. Over and over and over he has been proven a fraud and a liar. Why anyone still follows him is beyond me.

What has Wilcock ever provided that was proven to be a hoax? I'm not challenging your statement, I've just never seen his stuff "debunked" and that's probably because the nature of the topics he talks about is both nearly impossible to prove and hard to debunk.

I'd like to see Corey hooked up to a polygraph machine. ( though they say they've done this already. )
To play devil's advocate, the reason why Corey is selling merchandise is to support himself during the time being because he lost his 6 figure income job. Insert laughter here. I couldn't see anyone buying a cosmic disclosure coffee mug haha

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Many humans still can't handle people with different colored skin or different sexual orientation. I can't imagine how quickly people would want to kill people from other planets if they came openly. I know I wouldn't want to if I were them and knew what we were capable of.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Due to (a) the improbable nature of the claims subsequently made by Corey Goode (GoodETxSG), and (b) certain actions taken in public and in private by Corey himself, the Project Avalon forum can no longer endorse this interview, or Corey Goode as a 'whistleblower' with any degree of integrity or veracity.

Wilcox bounces back and forth, agreeing with whatever will make him the most money and attract the most followers.
edit on 30-9-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

spherebeingalliance.com...

I'm not sure what you mean in respect to David Wilcock's wavering loyalty and Project Avalon. Wilcock has nothing to do with that site.

Aside from the link i posted above, Corey has spoken poorly of the people behind Project Avalon multiple times and has indicated that they were the ones that originally leaked his real name against his permission.

Just sayin'
edit on 30-9-2015 by AgarthaSeed because: incorrect link

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this news in spite of the usual naysayers who cry "hoax" at every opportunity, whether they have evidence of one or not.

Corey Goode and other whistleblowers from the secret space programs are coming forward, slowly but surely, and I honor them.

Let the proof-people snarl as they may.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Haters hate.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Awakening528

Many humans still can't handle people with different colored skin or different sexual orientation. I can't imagine how quickly people would want to kill people from other planets if they came openly. I know I wouldn't want to if I were them and knew what we were capable of.

I would think that if these beings have the technology to get here and influence things on our planet, they'd be able to defend themselves against anything we threw at them. I think it's more likely that they do not want to cause a worldwide panic...Ferguson and Baltimore are excellent examples of how quick people are to destroy and wreak havoc when they're emotionally motivated; can you just imagine that on a global scale? If their interests really lie in helping us evolve as a race of beings, they've got to plan it out so that the resulting pandemonium would be kept as minimal as possible.

It has occurred to me in the past that all of these (largely effective) subversion tactics employed by governments could be in preparation for such an event...even going so far as to have facilities in place to house those who are risk factors for a serious uprising against the changes that are coming. Even if they are in fact benevolent, exacting drastic change upon the people of this planet will require that some form of assimilation is put into play, and a lot of folks are going to resist that out of sheer terror. It is a direct contradiction to our concept of free will and basic human rights, and even the sheeple of the world will not be receptive to the idea of what would seem to be total domination.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

In regards to the specific disclosure that's the topic of this thread, it's not a matter of E.T.'s traveling to our planet and presenting themselves but rather the advanced civilizations that live beneath Earth's surface.

According to Corey's account, they have been underground far longer than the current human race that lives on the surface and are far more advanced technologically and spiritually.

So one can only imagine that our socities have been "studied" for quite some time.

IMO we should always take into account that advanced beings don't necessarily have to be visible to be present

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

To play devil's advocate, the reason why Corey is selling merchandise is to support himself during the time being because he lost his 6 figure income job.

This guy is getting flown around the solar system by omnipotent beings who can transcend time and space and is travelling below the surface of the earth to visit advanced civilizations but he has to sell coffee mugs online to make ends meet.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

What happened to- "I take Corey's info with a grain of salt"? You've already posted a link twice to his website and now you're taking a defensive stance to negative comments on him.

Hmmmmmmm...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

exactly

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

In regards to the specific disclosure that's the topic of this thread, it's not a matter of E.T.'s traveling to our planet and presenting themselves but rather the advanced civilizations that live beneath Earth's surface.

If you only wanted to discuss one facet of the entire disclosure, then perhaps you should have stated that. Your OP was five sentences long and mentioned nothing "specific". I clicked on what you directed us to in your OP, and that is what I read. In its entirety. Did you? Perhaps you should. The reason Corey included all of it is that it is directly relevant. Some of us do not watch TV shows.

According to Corey's account, they have been underground far longer than the current human race that lives on the surface and are far more advanced technologically and spiritually.

Yes, although that is not news to me personally, nor to numerous other ATS members. But they weren't here on Earth until they came here from elsewhere. Later, other races sought refuge on or to simply to visit our planet from their homes in this and other star systems, and have continued to do so for thousands of years, to this very day, interbreeding and practicing their own manipulations. However, the "builder race" who engineered humanity is still largely operating off-planet, as he also explains in great detail.

Today in the current world, as I said in direct response to another member, it is highly unlikely that they are going to make themselves known publicly until they've got some precautions in place; if what Corey said is accurate, they are already more than well underway in those plans. It won't be long now, but they're not stupid enough to move before it is the precise time to do so...people who traveled as far as they did and accomplished what they say they did have not survived and evolved by being impulsive and rash.

I personally believe that this is why facilities are being built: to house people until they are ready to accept the NWO so that mass panic does not result in the needless slaughter of billions of people, both extraterrestrial and Earthly in origin, and possibly to imprison those who would seek to thwart such plans to the detriment of humanity's continued existence and higher evolution. Specifically, the reptilian races that riddle our world's governments and their human minions.

Corey states that the benevolent races seek to protect us, and despite reluctance, have joined forces to do so. But they do not all share the same agenda and if they do not do this in a certain way, they could end up inadvertently starting an intergalactic war, and assure the annihilation of the world as we know it...in essence, allowing the bad guys to win.

And as highly advanced beings who have the ability to travel and operate in many, many ways that we cannot, they're simply not going to be dumb enough to risk that. Both sides are preparing to amass armies of unwitting humans...the villains through manipulation and treachery and the good guys through enlightenment and empowerment. And those of us who were placed here for certain purposes are being awakened, or have already been waking up for a very long time, to fulfill our roles in determining the outcome.

So one can only imagine that our socities have been "studied" for quite some time.

Our societies have been more than "studied". They've been manipulated and influenced, and yes, I'd say the span of thousands of years could certainly be referred to as "quite some time" indeed.

IMO we should always take into account that advanced beings don't necessarily have to be visible to be present

Yes, that would seem to be the case since they're living right underneath our feet, walking among us, and/or lurking in ships in our airspace and out in space, are capable of teleportation and shapeshifting, inter-dimensional travel and telepathic communication, and thus have the capability to masquerade as human beings, erase the memories of anyone who actually may have seen them, or simply observe us from another location...or anything else they might choose to do.

The subterranean groups claimed that there had been an ancient civilization that had protected this region of the galaxy for literally billions of years.
They were referred to as “The Guardians,” and the Secret Space Program referred to them as the “Ancient Builder Race”.
This Guardian race was extremely advanced. There were no other ET groups who would even think of violating their region of space.
The Guardians had long since disappeared from our frequency. They had created a protective field or technology within their domain that kept it safe for a vast amount of time after they had physically disappeared.

According to those telling this story, the residents of the other inhabited planets in our solar system unknowingly disrupted this protective technology put in place by the Guardians.

When they used their advanced weapons in aggression against other races, this caused a massively destructive chain of events to occur. This had the unfortunate consequence of disabling the protective field that had been in place, ensuring their protection and survival.

When the field went down, this sent out a signal to the rest of the cosmos like a beacon.

The survivors of those inhabited worlds within our solar system relocated to the Earth. They were extremely aggressive, and began to reproduce and interbreed with the original humans that were on the Earth’s surface.

It was not long before the subterranean groups saw this new mixed race as a threat to their existence. This new mixed race is the current surface population of the earth today.

One of these conditions is that the surface population must remove the current control system, which is run by these same ET groups they have been working against.

They stated that they are not optimistic that we will be able to do accomplish this, even with the continued energetic changes or return and assistance of the Guardians. This was quite surprising to hear, as they were obviously referring to the Sphere Alliance as the Guardians.

A giant, Neptune-sized sphere visited the outer planets of our solar system in the 1980s. It was confronted by our people and asked to leave, which it did willingly. Many more spheres began appearing in the late 1990s into the early 2000s.

Then, in approximately the year 2012, another 100-plus spheres arrived. These spheres were of colossal size – with three approximate size categories corresponding to the Moon, Neptune and Jupiter in circumference.

The SSP believed that the benevolent ETs were bound by a “Prime Directive” that forced them not to interfere. For many years, that was true. As it turns out, the Prime Directive was always intended for our own protection – so these negative groups would never actually be able to completely conquer and overthrow our planet.

your source article from the OP

edit on 314512America/ChicagoFri, 02 Oct 2015 00:45:24 -050031am31274America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
It's not really accurate to call it "disclosure" when the only thing he is disclosing is fantasies/delusions/fiction of his own creation...I really question the judgement of anyone who thinks this clown has any credibility whatsoever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join