It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians tell US to remove warplanes from Syria, senior official says

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: spy66

Yes considering Russia and Syria are referring to any group opposed to Assad as ISIS.

Neat little catch all on their part even though I think they are the only one believing those lies.

Russia are doing their thing to sort this problem out... The US are doing theirs.

I dosent matter how much you give blame... It dosent matter how much the US cry.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Except not all groups who oppose Assad belong to ISIS. Labeling them as ISIS is an excuse and nothing more. This 11th hour misadventure is going to blow up in Putins face all things considered.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
How long before the "moderate" rebels start firing stingers at the Russian aircraft?

They're manufactured under licence in Turkey I believe?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Yes considering Russia and Syria are referring to any group opposed to Assad as ISIS.

By "any group opposed to Assad" you mean terrorists? They are terrorists, just like the ones who bought terror to New York on 9/11.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

By "any group opposed to Assad" you mean terrorists? They are terrorists, just like the ones who bought terror to New York on 9/11.

I was thinking along the lines of the ones who seized Crimea and are fighting in East Ukraine but your in the ball park.

secondly maybe do a bit more research. If you did you would know 9/11 was not the first time that WTC's were attacked by "Muslim extremists".
edit on 1-10-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

I was thinking along the lines of the ones who seized Crimea and are fighting in East Ukraine but your in the ball park.

secondly maybe do a bit more research. If you did you would know 9/11 was not the first time that WTC's were attacked by "Muslim extremists".

Hahaha yes you are right, they are all terrorists. However one can draw a line between terrorists attacking Assad the legitimate ruler of Syria long recognised as such, compared with the remnants of a free Ukraine in the east fighting against a junta government of Poroshenko installed by a covert STRATFOR inspired coup

Sorry I just can't help it...................... But you do have a point. Both proxy wars are alarmingly similar and both are between the same teams. Maybe it's time for a deal before things get seriously hot, I mean for all this talk of China and India etc getting towards the top spot, the only countries that can absolutely destroy the other one are the two teams on this proxy football field, Russia and the States. We need a deal or we may all be consumed by this game.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Hahaha yes you are right, they are all terrorists.

That's not what I said, but I find your xenophobia telling.

However one can draw a line between terrorists attacking Assad the legitimate ruler of Syria long recognised as such,

The lengthy of time Assad has been "recognized" is a giveaway that he is not legitimate. Only dictators hold office for life.

compared with the remnants of a free Ukraine in the east fighting against a junta government of Poroshenko installed by a covert STRATFOR inspired coup

Once again, your ignorance is actually painful. You keep bringing up STRATFOR. Do you even know what STRATFOR is? They read newspapers from around the world and tell business people how to invest. Somehow you got it in your head because a Russian newspaper quoted a STRATFOR analyst using the word "coup"in an interview, that STRATFOR was behind the protests in Kyiv. Think about it for a moment. If STRATFOR had arranged a coup in Ukraine would they call it "the most blatant coup ever?"

... the only countries that can absolutely destroy the other one are the two teams on this proxy football field, Russia and the States. We need a deal or we may all be consumed by this game.

You grossly underestimate the number of nuclear armed nations out there.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

That's not what I said, but I find your xenophobia telling.

I was talking to Xcathdra. Are you one and the same DJW001
If so you talk to yourself alot

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I was talking to Xcathdra.

This is a public forum. Anyone can read what you wrote and everyone is free to respond. It is clear that you have now accepted the Kremlin's "all Muslims are terrorists" propaganda. Meanwhile, you really need to finish reading my post. Whenever you bring up STRATFOR I feel a little sorry for you.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I was talking to Xcathdra.

It is clear that you have now accepted the Kremlin's "all Muslims are terrorists" propaganda

The only propaganda here is coming from you directly . Putin specifically said that ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. Why twist everything to suite your needs ?

Putin on IS
edit on 0amx00000042 by Laxus because: (no reason given)

(post by ufoorbhunter removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Its common sense terrorist mercs like the FSA ans ISIL need to be bombed out of existence, they are a threat to world peace and seek only destabilazation.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This from someone who thinks STRATFOR boasts about starting a clumsy coup.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Its common sense terrorist mercs like the FSA ans ISIL need to be bombed out of existence, they are a threat to world peace and seek only destabilazation.

Feel the love. Bombs cannot destroy Daesh, they only make it stronger. For someone who looks like they are trying to be spiritual, you sure have a violent, materialist view of the world.

(post by ufoorbhunter removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Laxus

The only propaganda here is coming from you directly . Putin specifically said that ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. Why twist everything to suite your needs ?

Funny... American Presidents have long been saying that Islam is a religion of peace and that terrorists pervert its teachings. And yet, the screams of "America is trying to destroy Islam!" drown that message out. Putin has stupidly blundered into that trap. He will try to portray himself as sympathetic to Islam while Muslims accuse him of genocide. Meanwhile, the Russian media will crank out story lines about (American-backed) Muslim terrorists. Good luck with all that, Vladimir Vladimirovich!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Feel the love. Bombs cannot destroy Daesh, they only make it stronger. For someone who looks like they are trying to be spiritual, you sure have a violent, materialist view of the world.

Bomb the hell out of those terrorists Russia the world will be a better place after they are gone.

As to spiritual matters they will be seeing thier gods in the after life.

Being spiritual and wanting peace doesnt mean you also dont want to see those who do not want peace removed in a violent manner. I prefer peace but it appears death is the only way out for the terrorists because they refuse to give up thier insanity.

It would have never come to this if they had never started this war in 2011.

Same dudes that ruined Libya.

My view of the world is an infinate one, not limited by materialism, but rooted in nonduality. So basically when we kill each other we are really killing ourselves.

edit on 1-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

So basically when we kill each other we are really killing ourselves.

And you want to do that on a massive scale?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Carly Fiorina calls for US to Enforce no-fly zone over Syria & take down Russian jets if needed

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join