It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians tell US to remove warplanes from Syria, senior official says

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: rigel4

So, you're basically saying let's assist ISIS in their fight against Russia? He needs to get knocked down because he's trying to destroy the terrorist organization that's creating chaos and because he's supporting the legal government of Syria?

Are you saying this, or am i just imagining things?

Risk starting WW3 while protecting ISIS....... Can anyone say derp?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Good luck russia.

You'll need it.

Persuade China to get involved.

Not happening.

Maybe India?

India has its own militant Muslims to deal with.

Iran(you already got that one)

For the moment.

Iraq(you got them too)

If you can trust intel from an American puppet....
edit on 30-9-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 30-9-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

No .. I'm saying this because Putin has just turned up and starts demanding the US leaves,,,
No intention of co=operation to fight ISIS.

Putin’s only Intention is to save Assad.. occupy Syria and most likely
start trouble in neighbouring countries.. you know.. like he does..

eg: Crimea, Ukraine, Poland. Chechnya,Baltic states....

edit on Wed, 30 Sep 2015 15:39:53 -0500393America/ChicagoWednesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

No .. I'm saying this because Putin has just turned up and starts denading the US leaves,,,
No intention of co=operation to fight ISIS.

Putin’s only Intention is to save Assad.. occupy Syria and most likely
start trouble in neighbouring countries.. you know.. like he does..

eg: Crimea, Ukraine, Poland. Chechnya ....

So because he got your little red white and blue panties in a twist you want to not only make syria a even bigger cluster# but risk WW3

Suck it up, the USA has no more right to be there than Russia. Infact Russia was invited by Assad the US wasnt!

Russian or American bombs who cares as long as they are raining down on isis.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

He asked for an anti-ISIS alliance? Did he not? He's backing up the LEGAL government of Syria, and why wouldn't he? Because they have chemical weapons? Or is it violation of civil rights? What's the excuse of trying to overthrow another government, this time?

He wants to save Assad, and then occupy Syria? What do you mean by occupation? If you mean Russia building a base there, I don't have a problem with that, as long as the Syrian government agrees to that. If you consider having a military base in another country a occupation, then it's fair to say the US holds occupied almost the entire world.

And he wants to start trouble in countries? Wow, that sounds like a thing the west would do...

Seriously, is your hate towards Putin and Russia this big, that you actually WISH for ISIS to beat them? Damn.
edit on 30-9-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I reckon your all shart scared of Putin ..
I just hate appeasement.....

Assad is not a legitimate head of state any longer and hasn't been
for the past 4 years.. he has no right to invite Putin into Syria.

Doing so is just a slap in the face to all the 1000's of dead who
have died trying to over throw Assad.

But don't let that stop y'all supporting the mobster Putin..
hey lets just expand the Russian Mafia’s influence

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Just to make things clear, Assad is not the legitimate head of state, because the US says so?

Families of those fighting to overthrow Assad should thank the west for the deaths of their loved ones. And no one else.

Now i know you're just paranoid and scared of the communist USSR.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Suck it up, the USA has no more right to be there than Russia. Infact Russia was invited by Assad the US wasnt!

So was the US.

Syria has asked Washington to engage in military and intelligence collaboration to defeat their mutual enemy Isis, inviting US congressmen and senators to visit Damascus to discuss joint action against the jihadis who threaten both America and the regime of President Bashar al-Assad.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Ok good.

Then everyone should just play nice then and concentrate on killing jihadi scum.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Yes, Assad has said he will work with the US, but is not prepared to become a puppet government.

This is why the US want him gone. They don't like strong willed independent thinkers as leaders.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Just to make things clear, Assad is not the legitimate head of state, because the US says so?

Families of those fighting to overthrow Assad should thank the west for the deaths of their loved ones. And no one else.

Now i know you're just paranoid and scared of the communist USSR.

Not because the US says so... but because he is a dictator and his family has dictated to
ordinary Syrians for nearly 50 years.

It was the Syrian people that decided they had enough and tried to get rid of him..
So your beloved Putin is acting against the wishes of the Syrian people.

I have to laugh at the support you give Putin.. I wonder if you'll still be supporting
him when he rolls into your country again ..

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

He's a dictator? Says who? The western media? I reckon that Gaddafi was called a dictator as well. And now that he's gone, Libya is finally free and is doing absolutely wonderful. Oh wait...never mind.

The minority of extremists with the help of west started this civil war. It wasn't an ordinary Syrian people that wished for this war.

It's not that I'm a Putin lover, i just despise the western foreign policy. Simple. And you're lying. Russia NEVER brought destruction to my country like the west had. NEVER.

So, you guys don't use chemical weapons, violation of civil right anymore as the excuse to overthrow a government, now it's because they are dictators.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

He's a dictator? Says who? The western media? I reckon that Gaddafi was called a dictator as well. And now that he's gone, Libya is finally free and is doing absolutely wonderful. Oh wait...never mind.

The minority of extremists with the help of west started this civil war. It wasn't an ordinary Syrian people that wished for this war.

It's not that I'm a Putin lover, i just despise the western foreign policy. Simple. And you're lying. Russia NEVER brought destruction to my country like the west had. NEVER.

So, you guys don't use chemical weapons, violation of civil right anymore as the excuse to overthrow a government, now it's because they are dictators.

Are you seriously suggesting that Assad was voted into power?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Exactly, I find it strange days when the psychological bad guy ie Putin and Russia start making the most sense.

But here we are with the middle east in a massive mess with the supposed world police aka the mighty USA committing crimes against humanity by funding rebel groups to bring down the legitimate government if a foreign nation and suddenly Putin does not look quite so maniacal or egotistic any more.

Strange days. Strange days indeed.

link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Yea just like Russia ruined Afghanistan in the 80s

This has the potential to be horrible for Russia if they don't take this war seriously putting Russian soldiers in harms way. Boots on the ground has the potential to make more people join ISIS to stop the infidel invaders and Russia is on that list just like the US

Say what you want but US boots on the ground is a horrible idea

link   

I'm sure you'll like this video :

It's further discussed in this thread :
Putin explains who is supporting ISIL

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Wrong.

US intentions is to suport rebels (terrorists) and take Assad down. US and his friends have no intention to fight ISIS. The evil terrorist group its only a pretext to force government change by outsiders (i.e US,France, Qatar, Saudi Arabia...).

So, for intentions sake, it seems US has alot to explain, cause since the last 2-3years ISIS din't went anywhere and the fight is truly against the military forces of Syria,by supporting at any cost the so called "rebels/renegades/outsiders" (terrorists). Hypocrites everywhere indeed.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

That was the Soviet Union and the USA are every bit guilty as Russia for the disaster that ensued following the end of the war there.

America simply packed up and left once the Soviets withdrew, leaving a ruined country in a power vacuum upon which the likes of Osama Bin Laden seized the opportunity to make Afghanistan a very unhappy place.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Oh dear is your nose out of joint because Putin is doing what the world wants and ever sane minded person is grateful despite what ever other grievances they may have against him Assad is the elected president of Syria like or lump it and it's up to the Syrian people who there leader is not some jihadists who are payed to go to Syria and over throw the government listening to brain dead people hopeing Russia looses against Isis is just shocking oh and he's a dictator so are Bush's in that case papa Bush dimwit Bush and what ever the next Bush presidential candidate is called I fixed it for dimwit Bush to president Jed
edit on 30-9-2015 by RyleeNator because: misspelled words

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join