It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians tell US to remove warplanes from Syria, senior official says

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Having now direct support and cooperation from Russia/China, Iran and Iraq
I expect President Assad to make public a request of non-permitted nations, violating international law,withdraw all their forces from the the sovereign land of Syria.

edit on 1-10-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Having now direct support and cooperation from Russia/China, Iran and Iraq
I expect President Assad to make public requesting non-permitted nations withdraw all its forces from the sovereign land of Syria.

If those four nations agree to agree (odd bedfellows as they seem to be) everyone else including NATO forces should respect the wishes and fishes of Assad. I wonder; what does sovereign land of Syria mean exactly? The people that lived upon this sacred place are fleeing. Is there any moral character left to Assad's regime, in tatters without a constituency left to oppose him? I think of the Emperor with no clothes and no people left to dictate to; just miles of empty sand and no one available to shift those sands that will blow into Damascus and cover all of the vital infrastructures.
edit on 1-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Sovereign= not up to foreigners to decide.
Syrians are fleeing(a minority of the total refugees)part because Isis has advanced ten fold since airstrikes supposedly against them began
hardline rulers where necessary in keeping the peace in this region.
Better than less-moral governments that bomb the crap out of countries around the globe.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Sovereign land of Syria.Is that like the sovereign land of Ukraine?
Huuuum I wonder.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ukraine, pre-coup

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Russia are going to treat the rebels and IS like insergents just like the US did With Afghanistan and Iraq.

Who ever carries a weapon and who is a threat to Assad and Russian forces is a target. It is common sense...

Soon Russia are going to go in With their attack helicopters.... no rebels or ISIS are going to be spared.

Any body pick up on the date Russia started their bombing? Hint: When did the US start their offencive?

Russia are doing exactly the same as the US have been doing in all their wars. The US spared no one..... And Russia will spare no one.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So we are planning on arming the FSA with hopes of them shooting down the Russians now? How is this not going to be seen as US shooting down the Russians?

Mccain: Arm Syrian Rebels to shoot down Russian planes

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Two stations on TV now calling Syria "The War between the U.S. and Russia".

Do they not realize how this makes matters much worse? They are setting it up. What will the world be like a month from now?

Oh yes, your comment -- Absolutely right!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: markosity1973
At least someone is finally doing something. Boots on the ground is the only thing that will end the disastrous war.

Let America stick to ruining Iraq I say.

Iraq steps up anti-IS coordination with Iran, Syria, Russia

Baghdad (AFP) - Iraq, Russia, Iran and Syria have agreed to set up an intelligence committee in Baghdad, the government said Sunday, a further sign of Moscow's growing role in the region's conflict.

Baghdad said the cell would help harmonise often competing efforts in the fight against the Islamic State (IS) jihadist group, although Washington objected to Syria's role.

"It's a committee coordinating between the four countries, with representatives of each country, in the field of military intelligence and aimed at sharing and analysing information," Saad al-Hadithi, a spokesman for Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's office, told AFP.

He said the cell would focus on "monitoring the movements of terrorists... and degrading their capacity".

click link for remainder of article...

Get ready for it, Israel is about to be 'abandoned' we can already see this, it is the next phase of the operation.

Good luck to all, and all the fools involved.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

So we are planning on arming the FSA with hopes of them shooting down the Russians now?

That is just a doddering old fool that talks, but nobody really listens.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

So we are planning on arming the FSA with hopes of them shooting down the Russians now?

Its not just him its becoming a popular sentiment. . . .

Calling for a no-fly zone in Syria

Carly Fiorina calls for WW3: Enforce no-fly zone over Syria & take down Russian jets if needed!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I don't think Israel is going to be abandoned...

Then again Israel did pretty well on their own when Arab countries tried and failed time after time to end Israel.

Putin has dug himself a hole he will have trouble getting out of.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Calling for a no-fly zone in Syria

Carly Fiorina calls for WW3: Enforce no-fly zone over Syria & take down Russian jets if needed!

Can't see it happening, to enforce such would.require a UN resolution which would be vetoed by Russia and China.

Unilateral action by the US coalition would be a very bad idea, I'd refer back to my earlier post: more likely that the US will supply their friends in Syria with stinger missiles.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The bear moves south... Sounds like a biblical prophecy to me.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

True American idiocy. Let me guess, they want a no fly zone and they want to enforce it.

If America really cares about the people of Syria, it will talk to Russia and work with them instead of insisting it owns the airspace above it. Is it shocking to suggest that two super powers put their differences aside and work together to restore peace in Syria?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

True American idiocy. Let me guess, they want a no fly zone and they want to enforce it.

If America really cares about the people of Syria, it will talk to Russia and work with them instead of insisting it owns the airspace above it. Is it shocking to suggest that two super powers put their differences aside and work together to restore peace in Syria?

She said that they "The US" had to protect their borders and their territories, and use force against Russia if necessary.

She is claiming that Syria is their territory and within their boarder basically.

I Wonder if the common American share the same idea?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

So we are planning on arming the FSA with hopes of them shooting down the Russians now? How is this not going to be seen as US shooting down the Russians?

Same way as some people see Russians shooting down a passenger jet as someone else doing it, I guess.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

She said that they "The US" had to protect their borders and their territories, and use force against Russia if necessary.

She is claiming that Syria is their territory and within their boarder basically.

Wow, when did the earth change and USA share a border, then incorporate Syria into it's union?

#disgusted by American attitudes and foreign policy

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Why not? Russians seem to think Ukraine is still within their borders.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Russia are doing exactly the same as the US have been doing in all their wars.

So you approve of American war fighting doctrine? I'm sorry to hear that.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join