It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vision late at night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hello all on ATS. I wanted to share a vision I had and a little bit of my background. I'm out here in Buda, Texas. I'm a Christian, and I teach my kidos to love God and love others. I'm sure I will be ridiculed just for stating that. Anyways, I have really been seeking God, like the old quakers, trying to hear from Him from the inside. One night I was having a talk with my son about his attitude, and during the discussion we heard a pretty loud thump in the closet. He freaked out a little, and he asked me to pray over the house. I told him to pray with me. After we blessed house I went to lay down to rest. I thought to myself, that was an interesting night. As soon as I closed my eyes a vision played out in front of my face.
Here's the vision
The first thing I saw was large room of voting ballots, stacks every where, they started flying all over the place, then I heard 'voting is going to be a joke'
The next thing I saw was guns, all types of guns, all sizes, pointing in all directions, they started going off, shooting everywhere, just shooting and shooting
Then Hillary Clinton's face appeared in front of the guns, first on one side, then her face faded, then it appeared on the other side of the guns, then I heard, 'get them'
Idk what this means, I am still praying for revelation. I have asked friends and they make guesses like no election and Marshall law, Hilary a smoke screen. Idk
For what it's worth, I've never had a vision for the United States before. I don't believe in claiming dates.
But whatever comes, the only one that can save you is Jesus. You can store food and water, but someone can just take it from you.

Peace out

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shinethelight

As long as you don't hear God talking to you through the radio, then I'd say have fun with your dreams and premonitions.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I know what a dream is, but I was wide awake. This was no joke, and no dream. Last time I had a message for someone everyone laughed, needless to say it came to pass. It was very serious and very sad. I hope it doesn't come to pass. But if it does, our ducks better be in a row.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hillary wins rigged election
Guess she causes economy to collapse
Which causes Riots.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Did you see the news? She is saying if she wins the elections she would take executive action to take away gun rights. Would that cause riots and possibly Marshal law, very likely. 2 things in the vision, guns and Hillary, all that's left is the election, I just don't like to speculate on how it will all tie together.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shinethelight

I think yes. The LA riots proved how volatile public can become when it believes its rights are threatened.

new topics

top topics

join