It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian boy, 10 can see colours and ride a bike blindfolded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
www.mirror.co.uk...

Vikas Panchal can ride a bike, read and walk avoiding other pedestrians and potholes despite having his eyes covered. He has developed a remarkable talent to perform a variety of everyday tasks without the use of his sight.
A video of him demonstrating his abilities shows sightless Vikas picking up different colour balls and beads. He puts them under his nose and sniffs them and seconds later can describe the colour, even differentiating between two different shades of the same colour.

Another charlatan or is it divine power? I am going with the former, it's hilarious how he has to use to bring up the balls and beads to his nose to guess the colour where he can actually catch a glimpse by looking downwards. Also, he uses a white cloth which allows some light to permeate so he can navigate around his surroundings. The guessing of objects in the children book is easy. He just has to memorize the objects and page pre-blindfolded.

I too can be imbued with superpowers.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: icyboy771z
www.mirror.co.uk...

Vikas Panchal can ride a bike, read and walk avoiding other pedestrians and potholes despite having his eyes covered. He has developed a remarkable talent to perform a variety of everyday tasks without the use of his sight.
A video of him demonstrating his abilities shows sightless Vikas picking up different colour balls and beads. He puts them under his nose and sniffs them and seconds later can describe the colour, even differentiating between two different shades of the same colour.

Another charlatan or is it divine power? I am going with the former, it's hilarious how he has to use to bring up the balls and beads to his nose to guess the colour where he can actually catch a glimpse by looking downwards. Also, he uses a white cloth which allows some light to permeate so he can navigate around his surroundings. The guessing of objects in the children book is easy. He just has to memorize the objects and page pre-blindfolded.

I too can be imbued with superpowers.

This video doesn't really prove much... I've seen similar acts... a friend of mine who's blind has learned to identify denominations of money by feel, he can navigate his neighborhood without a single problem, he can also ride a bike ... it's not divinity ... it's memorization ... we don't know much about the objects he was tested with in this video because it was conducted scientifically ..

The bike thing isn't difficult to learn to do, just lots of practice, knowing where things are and keeping a steady speed would do it.. but we also don't know much about that "blind fold" .. too many variables here.

Besides, in the middle east there are lots of acts like this where they try to show divinity or amazing acts to show they are some sort of chosen one... it's a huge source for that sort of thing.

Edit:

Just to add, my friend kept his job for two years as a precision machinist after he lost his sight because he was so convincing they didn't know he was blind, he knew the area so well he could walk it without thinking. Since he retired he's built his own garage and workshop, he acts as a mechanic and woodworker and still does custom machining work. The man is remarkable! he's completely blind, at first he was only able to see very bright lights. He had poor vision and wore thick glasses for years, he said he was looking at fish in a fish tank and felt pressure in his eyes.. then *poof* .. he was blind, everything went extremely blurry and then he could only see light and dark.
edit on 9/29/2015 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: icyboy771z

How long will it take before strange foreign men in black decided to "invite" him into their country?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Indeed, hope he isn't kidnapped/exploited/disected by Matrix bullies jealous of his gifts!

Transhumanists are ruthless.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Personally, I'm surprised you didn't post a video of the that racist radio guy in Iowa talking about enslaving illegal immigrants, you do in every other thread?

On topic.

The boys a charlatan you all need to watch Darren brown he is a devout atheist and debunker and exposes charlatans but can make you really question the nature of things.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Well there are rumors of alleged real super powered individuals throughout the world. While I agree about 99 percent of them are fakes, those 1 percent well we don't hear about them because either they wanna lay low or they would have been kidnapped by various governments around the world.

And even if they weren't kidnapped by the government your gonna see massive witch hunts from the so called non superpowered population a la X Men.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
In this reality anythings possible, take this article for example.

www.psychicchildren.co.uk...

And then there's the Jansenists..

livingtransformation.ch...

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: icyboy771z
Indian boy, 10 can see colours and ride a bike blindfolded

"It is neither the eye that perceives 'light', nor the ear that perceives 'sound', nor the brain that perceives 'thought'!" - Book of Fudd, Zen Kahuna

This knowledge is timeless and Universal!
What's so astounding, unless you still believe in 'materialism'?

"Wake-up, wake-up. Behold the Self which shines like the sun!"
edit on 30-9-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus
Just to add, my friend kept his job for two years as a precision machinist after he lost his sight because he was so convincing they didn't know he was blind, he knew the area so well he could walk it without thinking. Since he retired he's built his own garage and workshop, he acts as a mechanic and woodworker and still does custom machining work. The man is remarkable! he's completely blind, at first he was only able to see very bright lights. He had poor vision and wore thick glasses for years, he said he was looking at fish in a fish tank and felt pressure in his eyes.. then *poof* .. he was blind, everything went extremely blurry and then he could only see light and dark.

Astounding ... that prob deserves a thread of its own .. or a write up on some relevant forum somewhere ....

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Will Ferrell could drive a car blind folded or with a cougar in it!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
There is a medical phenomenon where person who consequently become blind, later in life, have no clue that they are blind. Their mind actually creates images in the occipital region of the brain. The brain bridges the gap on a grand scale. You can wave your hand in front of their face, without detection, but if they are in a room or a semi- familiar environment, their brain apparently renders a virtual image.

But then again, there are people who see math equations chromatically, people who sense emotion via touch, and other's who can see waveform. I'm not surprised.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: icyboy771z

When proper scientific experiments are administered under controller, repeatable conditions, then maybe i'll believe.

But Darren Brown, amongst others, make a living of this sort of thing.

It's pure BS. At least Darren has the decency to admit it when asked.

top topics

join