It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall of the EU?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

What I'm seeing in the EU is that it's failing much like the first US government failed under the Articles of Confederation. We ended up making our central government too weak and it resulted in there not being any central unifying power.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You are bad bad Brits, little cute accent Brits. I'm with the above poster I shun my British ancestors lol I'm being sarcastic, it seems the above poster does not understand that with or without colonization the world is still #, different people same pile of #e. With that, I stand with the west as always. Lucifershiningone who do you stand with?
edit on 1-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Americans in particular are wondering WTH was Merkel thinking that made this possible. It all goes back to the end of WW2 when Frankfurt school ideologues fanned out through Germany to revise the academic, judicial and historical view Germans took of themselves. Along with military disarmament there was a mental component; one that vilified Nationalism in every form. The Allies thought it better to neuter the population of the Will to Wage War in the first place.
In their efforts to renounce themselves of all things Germanic the new Germany would become a model of multiculturalism, welcoming people from all over to replace the old ideals of racial purity.

Today's human tide of immigration is a direct result of the Allies mental makeover of Europe and particularly Germany. The war in Syria has little to do with it as that has been ongoing for several years now. Some very powerful interests decided it was time to swamp the EU with a human tidal wave, as to why we can only guess. Mine is that either A): they know an economic depression is about to happen and need someone else for the people to blame or B): they intend to bring in as many radicalized Muslims as possible in order to create a violent backlash from the Right wing and Nationalists in order to institute a martial-law type control grid to monitor and control everyone. I lean more towards reason B.

That's just weird. Seriously. The nation as a whole performed a repentance of the mass killing of millions. They renounce their utter adoration of Hitler.

How disgusting when the sheeple admit they were wroooong. UUFFFFF. It makes my skin crawl. But even worse, what, they still paying repentence? Get a grip and get some balls. Be the leader of your people and stand strong. She is SOOOOOO mistaken. Make amends to your own people you suffered to be nasty and vile.

MAKE YOUR OWN COUNTRY STRONG, NOT WITH INFIDELS BUT WITH YOUR OWN CITIZENS. YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
I can see Europe falling into little city states like Greece was 3,000 year ago, and might be again, with some cities being moslem, other Roman catholic, and then the Anglicans, Jesuits, etc., with Russia demanding tribute now and then.

The rich cities will stay rich, the poor cities will become sink holes for those no one else wants.
National power grids will collapse, good agricultural land will be fought over many times, canals and rivers will silt up, lands will get flooded, and be useless for food production, and the four horsemen will be very much in evidence.

How do you like that scenario?

It was called Capitalism and it was using the Oligarchy system. Known men don't care about their citizens.
edit on 1-10-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: stumason

Think its already passed that point of no return.

Everyone I know is voteing out.

The amount of labour voters I know who voted tory this year just cause millipede was too much of a coward to give them a voice are going to vote out.

People I know who NEVER vote are going to register just to vote out.

Only way UK is staying in the EU is if the scotts screw it up.

Every day longer the UK stays in the EU gives those clowns in brussels another day to do something or say something dumb that will push even more to vote out.

If the EU even exists still by 2017 I doubt many south of the Scottish border will vote in and hopefully by that point even they will be smart enough to see the EU has the dismal failure that it is.

You had better start working on a way of maintaining the integrity of the votecounting process and technology cos the bitish govt is very much part of the NWO and they are dead keen for the Eu to expand let alone break up.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Funny bunch of nimby's on this thread ; woe to humanity .

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Right cool good input that should move the thread along nicely

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Perhaps YOU equate me with a smipler mind as your own.
I won't target percieved, innocent, people.
WE just don't know the bad from good until we do they stain Islam and muslims will die.
Unless they clean their OWN house.
I in NO WAY promie ANYTHING I'm just telling you how things are right now.
IF I had to fight again it would suck as it ALWAYS has sucked and always will.
ONLY those who DON'T pull a trigger have these sophmoric opinions of America's warriors.
edit on 2-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Makes sense why they didn't want the European Union having any rights to Antartica.

I truly think this has been planned for a few years.

In regards to refugees. . We are all refugees. .the land isn't ours. Life forms have always had to migrate and they will continue to do so.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Discord amongst EU members continues today with clashes between refugees in various camps and small towns and villages outright rejecting the EUs allotment of refugees. In one Slovakian town 97% voted no to refugees however they came anyway supposedly to stay 3-4 months whilst asylum applications for Austria are checked. Hungary Czech Republic Slovakia and Romania have all voted against this dispersal of refugees by the EU which a lot see as Merkels' responsibility due to the much publicised Welcome To Germany campaign. These smaller countries whilst no strangers to immigrants and refugees are poor and are worried at the possibilities of religious and cultural clashes with so many Catholics in these countries.
Gabcikovo

Stories and rumours are getting around most of the Eu countries now, regarding the clashes between police and refugees and the in-fighting between differing religions in the camps which again is stirring the pot and causing populations to become wary and anxious

Refugee Camps May Blow With Violence
Riot puts German Town on Edge

There are many more reported incidents across Germany, relatively small at the moment but it is becoming clear to the Police who have to deal with these incidents, in towns where violence is rare, that segregation of religious groups is now essential.

This has been a big shock,” said Fred Jaeger, the Suhl police spokesman. “Never before have our police been physically attacked like this

If they are unable to cope now with the relatively small problems, how are they going to manage when or if the pot does bubble over? And of course, these incidents are fuelling the Far Right who are jumping on each incident screaming how right they were!
edit on 2-10-2015 by PhyllidaDavenport because: missed a bit

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Well presented issue...I have already stated in some other thread that this will be a problem for all states in the EU...word is that Merkel & Company will only take educated and experienced people who will add to their economy and will integrate easily while other "Non" countries will be forced to take the excess of imigrants. I have been denied immediately due to the "fact" that this is not how EU works. Well, we will see about that.

I completely support UK, Denmark and other coutries in their defiance against EU.

P.S. I thought Baltic states were Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. I think you meant Balkan states

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

One word

WINTER.

is coming. Just wait till -25 c kicks in.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

Makes sense why they didn't want the European Union having any rights to Antartica.

I truly think this has been planned for a few years.

In regards to refugees. . We are all refugees. .the land isn't ours. Life forms have always had to migrate and they will continue to do so.

Well that's an interesting comment. Got a room to spare? Maybe your whole house? Perhaps your own money too to care for the Migrants that have commandeered your home. If you're willing to put up with a family of immigrants under your own care then go for it. Otherwise, your comments are a bit short sighted

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: 23432

Right cool good input that should move the thread along nicely

That's ok , happy to help with the thread survival.

Here is another gem to consider ;

Exodus: Movement of Jah people!
Oh-oh-oh, yea-eah!

Men and people will fight ya down (Tell me why!)
When ya see Jah light. (Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!)
Let me tell you if you're not wrong; (Then, why?)
Everything is all right.
So we gonna walk - all right! - through de roads of creation:
We the generation (Tell me why!)
(Trod through great tribulation)
Trod through great tribulation.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join