It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sands jailed for killing paedophile Michael Pleasted.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Will the law enforcement that failed to do its duty get punished?

Whether "mob" action is justified depends not so much on the view of
courts defending their dignity as on the failure of all other avenues of justice.

It appears that justice hasn't been served for generations in Britain. There
are a lot of the British privileged classes that should be stabbed by "mob" justice.

Societies that are lenient toward their worst eventually unjustly punish their best.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss
I would kill him to prevent further abuses. not as you put it for revenge. he cannot stop and no-one was going to stop him. Are you just offended because you think in your imaginary world they don't exist. well they do and people like me who are willing to give up our place in the new world so our children can live thre are keeping some children safe.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
I would kill him to prevent further abuses. not as you put it for revenge. he cannot stop and no-one was going to stop him. Are you just offended because you think in your imaginary world they don't exist. well they do and people like me who are willing to give up our place in the new world so our children can live thre are keeping some children safe.

Whatever...
Every murderer has his 'reasons', his 'justifications'.
Love/Virtue needs no justification.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
So what would be the answer. How would you deal with him.
Instead of just waiting for him to make a mistake with one of his next victims. Its ok to criticise but to not provide a solution is a form of denial. You are saying there is nothing we can do so leave him to it.
Stop criticising some one who is willing to do an atrocious act that will deny him entrance into any so called heaven, so our future children can be safe from a clever predatory pedo.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Well Dog Bless you my child, I was waiting for you to ask! *__-
We have a person, generally speaking, who, as a Beloved member of Our family, cannot play well with children. There is something in him that prevents him from exercising 'normal' social restraint.
Lets assume that he might not ever be Healed of this problem.
So it behooves the family to take control of him, to prevent him from being able to prey upon our Beloved other children.
His actions must be limited to adults only. As he did not and does not 'choose' to be who and what he is, like us all, the notion of 'punishment' is barbaric and devolved!
It have never gotten us anywhere!
Human history and the daily news attest to that!
So, what would you do with a sick child that requires a certain atmosphere in which to live a healthy and productive and non-predatory life?
You'd almost think of some 'village', with all the care he needs.
He'd probably just paint, or farm, or whatever, if all possibility of predation were kindly, Compassionately, Lovingly 'removed' from his world!
Perhaps we'd even provide compassionate euthanasia should the sorely afflicted so desire...
Like leprosy, it is not his fault!
We do not murder Our children for Our convenience!
At least not most of us.
Those who do... we might have a lovely island for you. *__-
Get the drift?
You can shoe more horses with sorghum then bone!

Find and share the Love, not the insanity!
130,000 years was enough.
Time to move on.

Instead of just waiting for him to make a mistake with one of his next victims. Its ok to criticise but to not provide a solution is a form of denial. You are saying there is nothing we can do so leave him to it.
Stop criticising some one who is willing to do an atrocious act that will deny him entrance into any so called heaven, so our future children can be safe from a clever predatory pedo.

Well....
There you go, kids protected, everyone 'protected'.
Love conquers all! *__-
Love also Heals us all together!

edit on 8-10-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Well Dog Bless you my child, I was waiting for you to ask! *__-
We have a person, generally speaking, who, as a Beloved member of Our family, cannot play well with children. There is something in him that prevents him from exercising 'normal' social restraint.
Lets assume that he might not ever be Healed of this problem.
So it behooves the family to take control of him, to prevent him from being able to prey upon our Beloved other children.
His actions must be limited to adults only. As he did not and does not 'choose' to be who and what he is, like us all, the notion of 'punishment' is barbaric and devolved!
It have never gotten us anywhere!
Human history and the daily news attest to that!
So, what would you do with a sick child that requires a certain atmosphere in which to live a healthy and productive and non-predatory life?
You'd almost think of some 'village', with all the care he needs.
He'd probably just paint, or farm, or whatever, if all possibility of predation were kindly, Compassionately, Lovingly 'removed' from his world!
Perhaps we'd even provide compassionate euthanasia should the sorely afflicted so desire...
Like leprosy, it is not his fault!
We do not murder Our children for Our convenience!
At least not most of us.
Those who do... we might have a lovely island for you. *__-
Get the drift?
You can shoe more horses with sorghum then bone!

Find and share the Love, not the insanity!
130,000 years was enough.
Time to move on.

Well....
There you go, kids protected, everyone 'protected'.
Love conquers all! *__-
Love also Heals us all together!

Sounds great and all not too realistic. And while the notion of love conquering all sounds great as well at no time does being loving towards a predator be it a rapist, murderer, pedophile, etc over come their actions. If it does you will get 99 victims for every one overcome by love.

Don't know what I would do, but I certainly understand this lady. That is one fierce lady who isn't letting anyone hurt her children. Well done, you get the hero award, scumbag pedophile gets the Darwin award and that community is better off. Torn as we have laws but as the same time when laws and justice fail you must expect a reaction from those affected by that failure.
One less scumbag in the world regardless. Hope she is out in 90 days.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join