It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sands jailed for killing paedophile Michael Pleasted.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
a reply to: namelesss
If I ever get on the list of peados then you really have my permission to end my life as it is the worst thing anyone could become. So stop saying it is not ok to murder them as in most peoples eyes it is sympathisers who are part of the problem.

Woah there, Cowboy, unclench for a moment!
Are you trying to tell me that if I am not a murderer (after your emotionally charged fashion), that I am some sort of 'sympathizer', somehow responsible for his behavior??
Really?
I am not interested what is in "most people's eyes", it appears that I have my own 'ethics'!
Your answer of violent emotionally charged savagery as 'justice/revenge' has been tried, once or twice, throughout history.
"Hurt em bad! That'll teach 'em!"
Look at us now.
Go to a mirror and really look at humanity Now!

Maybe if you did judge people like that then the world could begin to improve. You are almost compliant in it if you think they deserve to live after a horrendous crime like that.

Calling me names does not bolster your case.
Being a murderer of murderers keeps you from the 'Promised Land', bruh.
Are you really willing to take that responsibility upon yourself (as if you have a choice)?
When someone needs murderin', there is always a murderer near by, willing...
For now, while we remain schizo-sapiens!

What am I doing by not murdering people?
The world is better off with me in it.
Healing happens, Happiness is found.
Are we the problem or the solution.
You sound like a pile of 'more of the same'!
I say you have to be blind from birth not to see that 'the same' hasn't worked for millennia, and is about to erupt like a bursting infection of hatred and violent 'beliefs'!
All over the place.
Only unconditional Love will get you into the 'future'.
Everything else is recycle.
Your violence has a place now, but that place is very limited.
We are what we are.

You cannot change who and what YOU are, by killing that reflection in 'others'!

"Perhaps it is the curvature of space that, like a funhouse mirror distorting our own reflection, we imagine strangers." - Mythopoeicon

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Maybe we should all grow a set of balls and let the abusers know if they touch OUR KIDS then they will die. Some crimes deserve the death penalty. Even if it is mob rule because of the system.

Gee, somehow I missed this.
Shall I assume that you claim Xtianity?
I already replied to your emotionally powered, intellect and mental health free criticisms.
Your fire with fire approach is used up, a failure, otherwise there would be none to 'outrage' you so!
I still say it is the abuser that you see in the mirror, maybe your dad, of which you are in such deep denial, that you would actually murder someone who happens to reflect what you fear within!
And if you are a 'Xtian', and are saying this insane stuff, to say anything else would be pearls before swine.

Are we going to treat the rich and powerful abusers the same and attack them.
The world is full of abusers and most of them are in positions of power.
I for 1 would kill them all if they repeated their crime.
They are integrated into society because that is part of their rehabilitation process. They are put back and asked not to do it again. !!!

So, using your 'logic', it would be fine with you, after you have had your glut of blood of 'pedophiles', We can glut ourselves on the blood of you murderers?
That is fine with you?
Be Honest now!
Blood for blood, you are spouting!
Right?
Then yours is forfeit!
And it continues...
'Your way!'

But it won't.
We are evolving even in the death throes of your insanity!
"If you aren't the 'solution', you are the 'problem'!"
We don't need any more of your insane violence, thank you anyway.
*__-

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread just a few posts from the first page and this page. From what I have read there seems to be a lot of anger.

Some people here seem to want to wish and do stuff to those people.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I would've stabbed him fifty more times...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi

It's the End Times.. And i'm not even Religious. This sick disgusting excuse for humanity has reached it's end. I can only hope it ends, i wouldn't even mind if Russia stepped in to stop the filth. Disgusting what i've read from others on this stupid thread defending this garbage. We have MADS we need MAFAFAP too. This #e has to stop.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
well sitting here drinking my coffee i cant help but think this man got what he deserved.. there is no place in this world for a monster of this kind..although if her child was not involved i would have rather saw a victims family member do it. protecting kids at all cost should be everybody's job..before we got together my wife lost her 3 mth old daughter to one of these monsters. by the grace of god he received 2 natural life sentences thanks to the tireless efforts of the FBI and the federal prosecutors..but what i wouldnt have gave to have someone do this to him, but there was not a chance of that happening because before it was found out by us civilians what he did the FBI yanked him away and he never got back out..i know people say that he will get offed in prison but unfortunately due to this happening on tribal land it became a federal trial and in the federal prison system they have a special prison for these monsters the days of pedo's going to general pop is over there a protected group in the federal system
anybody reading this should google the name steven deuman and see what the face of evil looks like..but beware if you are sensitive or have a weak stomach i dont suggest reading the article its pretty gnarly...

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
There is no reason to have this person in the world after the first conviction, if they have done it multiple times and then repeat after a sentence then there is no hope for reform. Life sentencing is nothing but a constriction on the rest of the community now not only does the perpetrator get to live on and remember there deeds with fondness but are taken care of till there body gives out and his victims will be a part of paying for his life to continue. End there lives and our suffering from them, if you believe in a divine let them be the judge, There is nothing we can do with them here.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Cant judge her, but IMHO lifetime in solitary is worse than death..

Hell awaits them anyway

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Seems like a crime of passion to me.

A fit of rage, an admittance of guilt, the diseased was a repeat offender at the least...Hard to tell

However this woman has freed the offender of his own guilt, a guilt that should have eaten away at him till his heart stopped beating on it's accord.

edit on 2-10-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
You and your type are the problem. Some one has to prorect the weak even if it is by force. When the pedos come for you who you gonne call ghost busters. Who is going to protect you.
Or will you write a letter as well.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The poor woman had probably suffered abuse as a child and freaked when she found out this monster was within reaching distance of her own children/child. If it were me I would have tried to set up a community fb page and watch group so that the monster couldn't go anywhere without someone knowing what he was up to... I disagree with many people in this thread, when the justice system is rendered impotent due to corruption and greed and cowardice, then it is up to us "commoners" to protect ourselves. The problem is that the upper ehelon has bred into us that we are farm animals that need "managing" through laws and social obligation. The dogs that enforce the laws are trained not to turn on the shepherds, but they are allowed to bite the heels of any sheep (or cow, chicken etc.) that gets out of line, the wolves too who harm and kill the young and weak are created by and fed by the shepherds to keep us believing in the validity of their order. The only way to ensure a safer, brighter, future for our tamariki (children) is by overthrowing the shepherds. First we must try through lawful means, but if the dogs block our way then....
I have some questions for the sheep who believe that the law is keeping society safe; there is more slavery (of child and adult), child abuse and teenage suicide than there ever has been in earths history, drugs and gangs flood the streets and in many parts of the world gangs are the law makers. If the judicial system is so valid then how come major crime, such as slavery is at an astronomical high, and why then should the law apply only to us farm animals yet not to the shepherds or their wolves? Why do we care so deeply for our own children but if the child of the chicken or the cow is hurt by a wolf then it is simply a sad news story? The system must change and be run by men and women who have self control, morally high values and who are not swayed by vice bribe nor threat. Do such people exist? Am I such a person? I don't know about you, but I intend to find out!
I hope the woman from the OP can find peace in the fact that she did what she could to keep her children safe.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I just hope she gets some much needed help inside tbh.
It could really send her over the edge.
But I could say that about so many people in jail tbh.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: boymonkey74

However this woman has freed the offender of his own guilt, a guilt that should have eaten away at him till his heart stopped beating on it's accord.

The more one sins, the easier it is to ignore the guilt from sinning, the easier it is to validate or excuse that sin and at times even see yourself as the victim. I think it is safe to say that by the time you have molested kids 20 times, you no longer feel the guilt in your soul. By killing him the lady was not only ridding society of a pawn of an insideous evil, she was also sending him to a place where he can never again dissociate from the guilt of his actions. He did not repent in this life, now in death he will not be given a choice.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: boymonkey74 Seems like a crime of passion to me.

A fit of rage, an admittance of guilt, the diseased was a repeat offender at the least...Hard to tell

If that guilt wasn't eating away at him after abusing 24 children, at what magic number do you think the guilt would have kicked in?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Some people just do not feel guilt normally psychopaths.
Only ever looked after one clinical psychopath and it is the most self centered type of person going.
Scary to be around tbh sends a shudder down my spine thinking about that bloke.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You and your type are the problem. Some one has to prorect the weak even if it is by force. When the pedos come for you who you gonne call ghost busters. Who is going to protect you.
Or will you write a letter as well.

There are laws and cops and judges and all sorts of things in place without needing some insane vigilante murderer "of your type"!
Rather than offering pearls before swine, I'll leave that last word to you.
edit on 2-10-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
duplicate
edit on 2-10-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
24 times he has been subject to your judges and full force of the law.
My point is JUSTICE
He has been caught 24 times. What about the times he never got caught and where are the ones he abused and have nevber complained. Are they part of the missing persons list.
I have not said kill them in anger. I am saying kill them with Justice. It is right to end their life if they cannot help what they are. They are PREYING on our kids for !!!!! sake. We are killing them to protect children. If wild animals where taking our children on the way to school we would wipe them out asap without remorse. They are wild animals looking for PREY.

edit on 3-10-2015 by chewi because: spelling mistake

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

24 times he has been subject to your judges and full force of the law.
My point is JUSTICE
He has been caught 24 times. What about the times he never got caught and where are the ones he abused and have nevber complained. Are they part of the missing persons list.
I have not said kill them in anger. I am saying kill them with Justice. It is right to end their life if they cannot help what they are. They are PREYING on our kids for !!!!! sake. We are killing them to protect children. If wild animals where taking our children on the way to school we would wipe them out asap without remorse. They are wild animals looking for PREY.

I understand your emotional stance.
I do not share it.
I do not spell Justice; R*E*V*E*N*G*E!
Many do.
You do as you must, as do we all.
Perhaps you will find Love...
Perhaps you will avoid prison.
It can be a harsh mistress.

edit on 3-10-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Talk about a topic on a knife edge.

I can see exactly why she did this and why she shouldn't have done this.

I bet alot of people will be thankful for her actions. BUT at the end of the day she has broken the law and the law won't backdown for one person.

At least she handed herself in and admitted this, the courts have been very leaniant on her considering the charge.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join