It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Republicans Have The Only Viable Candidates for 2016

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You admit it then? That's against tc's. Reported.

Also... how is political correctness a ponzi scheme?
edit on 9/29/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Reported FOR WHAT? Throwing back in your face the same as you do others? This is the MUD PIT! Is that how Progressives work? I'll REPORT YOU, if you upset me?

edit on 29-9-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Short-hand sarcasm for the delusional and easily confused.

By the way, how can political correctness be a ponzi scheme? Just wondering.

That must be like: Yes We Can, and Forward a party likes to use.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Reported for U2Uing for support. That's against TC's. By the way, I didn't report... put your big girl panties on.

Soooo... how is political correctness a ponzi scheme?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Trueman
It's clear that we still have people who believe democrats and republicans are different.

If you had read my OP you will see that I don't see a difference between the parties. I am simply speaking to the electability of the available mainstream candidates. Please read the OP next time before you make flippant statements regarding what I believe.

I never said an specific name. Read my previous post again and apologize for your reply, because you'll find out we agree.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I prefer:

"Enough is enough"

Succinct n'est pas?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Reported for U2Uing for support. That's against TC's. By the way, I didn't report... put your big girl panties on.

Soooo... how is political correctness a ponzi scheme?

Who did I U2U too for support? I don't need support from anyone. I am me and I stand by what I say because I said it! Are you pissed at my signature on political correctness? roflmao! I think you're the one that needs to put on her big girl panties! My signature has NOTHING to do with this topic!!!!!!! As a matter of fact, I didn't realize you were even talking about one of my signatures till now! WOW!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Do you need arrows to follow along?

You accused me of getting two stars too quickly then I replied that you had gotten three, quickly and asked if you had, to which you replied "Uh HUH!". I then teased you and said you admitted it. Reported. But I didn't report you, I was just teasing you... I hardly ever report anyone or any threads by the way.

You done tied your bandanna too tight boy.

I am still curious though... how is political correctness a ponzi scheme?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You accused me of getting two stars too quickly then I replied that you had gotten three, quickly and asked if you had, to which you replied "Uh HUH!". I then teased you and said you admitted it. Reported. But I didn't report you, I was just teasing you... I hardly ever report anyone or any threads by the way.

To cure you curiosity? I say political correctness is a Ponzi scheme because it is an infringement on the Freedom of Speech! Today you might have politicians to back up what speech is offensive to you, tomorrow I might have the politicians who back up what might be offensive to me! (Nothing offends me so this is an example) Regardless, Political Correctness can change like the tides, and I do not believe anyone should be kept from saying what they want to say. If anyone thinks I am wrong? Then they don't respect the 1st amendment!

Can you sleep better tonight now?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

To cure you curiosity? I say political correctness is a Ponzi scheme because it is an infringement on the Freedom of Speech! Today you might have politicians to back up what speech is offensive to you, tomorrow I might have the politicians who back up what might be offensive to me! (Nothing offends me so this is an example) Regardless, Political Correctness can change like the tides, and I do not believe anyone should be kept from saying what they want to say. If anyone thinks I am wrong? Then they don't respect the 1st amendment!

It also feeds and grows on new blood.

And it casts aside the victims.

Just like Bernie Madoff.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Not really.

Couldn't you just say that political correctness is an infringement on free speech instead of misusing a term that refers to a specific type of financial fraud?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Not really.

Couldn't you just say that political correctness is an infringement on free speech instead of misusing a term that refers to a specific type of financial fraud?

That is how I use MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH! Why does it bother you so much?

Don't get me wrong! I don't like many things you say either, but as a person who loves the Constitution, no matter how much what you say might piss me off, you have a right to say it!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cohen the Barbarian
Carly Fiorina favors waterboarding, so if you're okay with that ....

I didn't know that. Now she's got even more of my interest. Not yielding to lib pressure *and* endorsing an interrogation technique that DOES NO PHYSICAL HARM and is supervised by a medical technician? Yes please.
edit on 29-9-2015 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Why does it bother you so much?

It doesn't actually.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Might be better to call it a slippery slope or a frog in a pot?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Why does it bother you so much?

It doesn't actually.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Back to the TOPIC.

:p

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hey... I was only trying to help.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Reported FOR WHAT? Throwing back in your face the same as you do others? This is the MUD PIT! Is that how Progressives work? I'll REPORT YOU, if you upset me?

Thank you for the laugh. I needed that today!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Viable candidates for what?

An insane asylum?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join