It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS planning ‘nuclear tsunami’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
8a reply to: CIAGypsy

It's official.

Isis or dosh or whatever has gone full retard.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
ISIS planning 'nuclear tsunami'

"The terrorists plan on killing several hundred million people. The west is drastically underestimating the power of ISIS. ISIS intends to get its hands on nuclear weapons,” says Todenhofer, calling the group a “nuclear tsunami preparing the largest religious cleansing in history.”

I keep wondering how far the world is going to let this go before someone steps up and DOES something.... Obama will not act because he sees any act as an example of American colonialism.

Now Putin will step up and be the "hero" of the day. However, with Putin, there is ALWAYS a hidden cost. Is the world willing to align itself with the Russian mafia?

It's someone else's turn to be the world policeman this time around. We already failed in Afghanistan and in Iraq. Russia has already failed in Afghan. Let them taste blood again in Syria and the Levant.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

With all the money ISIS is reported to have they could buy nuclear weapons from Pakistan any time they wanted.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

ISIS planning 'nuclear tsunami' - funny how these people say all those things the US and irayhell would lover them to say. Funny how every so often they come out with the 'frightner' stuff on a fairly regualrly basis and it keep the massess suitably afraid and beg their govt to protect them by passing more and more rights and privacy stripping laws.

mind you, I think someone should record what they say becuase who knows, The Powers That Should Not Be might be throwing out a few plans via their tag team.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
At some point Isis, will shoot them self's in the foot, they don't have the man power to pull off anything real bad, false flag scares is the best they could imo.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Ties into my earlier post

The Migrant Invasion a cover for a Coordinated Event?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I can't imagine this would be feasible. Trials were done long ago for this exact type of attack and it produced very nominal results....they would have to have a HUGE arsenal to create a tsunami that actually does any damage at all.

ETA...I took it as literally trying to hit the west with a tsunami created by nuclear explosion....I am not eating my foot.

Anywho....they couldn't possibly get enough nukes into our country to do this. The only way I would see it as feasible is if they used our own nuclear devices already in country against us somehow.

Not a literal Tsunami..... They meant A wave of nuclear explosions across Europe's mainland.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

finance.yahoo.com...

"What my community, the Somali-American community, needs today is no less than a 'Marshall Plan' tailor-made to the community's employment challenges," Minneapolis City Council Members Abdi Warsame, who was born in Somalia, said when the plan was presented at the White House.

The success of that plan was touted on Wednesday of this week, about the same time of Musse's guilty plea.

"Minneapolis' Somali community is a tremendous asset to our city. We must all support this community and their ability to contribute to our prosperity, or we will not be the city we need to be," Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges said in a statement touting the pilot program's one-year benchmark.

"The extent to which some people in the community are turning to violence as a perceived solution to problems is the extent to which we must provide actual solutions to real problems that people are facing," she added. "The steps we are taking today build on our work to strengthen the Somali community."

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
ISIS planning 'nuclear tsunami'

"The terrorists plan on killing several hundred million people. The west is drastically underestimating the power of ISIS. ISIS intends to get its hands on nuclear weapons,” says Todenhofer, calling the group a “nuclear tsunami preparing the largest religious cleansing in history.”

I keep wondering how far the world is going to let this go before someone steps up and DOES something.... Obama will not act because he sees any act as an example of American colonialism.

Now Putin will step up and be the "hero" of the day. However, with Putin, there is ALWAYS a hidden cost. Is the world willing to align itself with the Russian mafia?

It's someone else's turn to be the world policeman this time around. We already failed in Afghanistan and in Iraq. Russia has already failed in Afghan. Let them taste blood again in Syria and the Levant.

With a group as well funded and growing masses as ISIS is and as brutal they are to all non-Sharia loving people, there is a time and place where I would agree with you but not with scum such as ISIS. I would not rely on any other nation wiping these guys out or at least trusting they can get the job done as ISIS has brutally killed thousands of people in their relatively short reign.

Seriously, just view some of the towns they've gone through were they place men, women and children heads on spikes.

I'm all for leaving the Middle East to it's own misgivings but I do feel that the culmination of ISIS is an advent of the US and the vacuum they created from destabilizing the region.

Eliminated ISIS and then leave the middle east for good.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I had the same thought about La Palma.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
While air bombing of IS is immediately needed, at some point ground troops will have to be committed. Hopefully Syria and Iraq will readily respond in kind.

In the long run what is required is a message to general Islamic masses globally that IS is bad for them and their families and religion. This will choke majority of support in funds and men to IS.

US should once and for all stop all the "regime change" efforts around the world. It creates only chaos and becomes a breeding ground for anti-social elements and organizations.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
"Someone" will give them the nuke so that they get self-nuke because they do not know how to handle the stuff...destroy both their 'country' and themselves....lol

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

ISIS wants to get their hands on nukes...oh noes! Run for the hills!

As for the OP, if you think Obama is doing nothing, you're delusional. What should be do, spend $40T attempting to occupy and control the entire middle East because they have far fetched dreams?

Our military and intelligence agencies are just a little bit smarter than the frightened little cowards who want to use our entire military while decimating our economy for decades over empty threats.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The Washington Times? Founded by Sun Myung Moon? LOL

Here's the original source.

israelnationalnews.com

You decide if the source is fair and balanced.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Just think of the reckless madmen, such as Cheney and Bush and the neocons, NATO, Israel and Saudi Arabia who created all these monsters starting with 911 and worst, the Iraq war, have unleashed onto the world.

If there were real justice in this world they all would be up on international crimes against humanity...
but we live in a world devoid of justice

Bush and Cheney DID NOT create those people.

Forget what was happening for 8 years prior ?

Like CLinton lobbing cruise missiles at them ?

The FIrst World Trade Center Attacks, and the USS Cole, and other embassy bombings.

Some people need to wake up and realize middle eastern history did not begin in the year 2000.
edit on 30-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
i´m reading on Todenhöfers personal blog and he indeed is very worried but he did not say that isis will start a "nuclear tsunami". he used the expression to explain how powerful isis is.
he says on his blog :

"in my opinion the IS is a 1%-movement with the effect of a nuclear tsunami"

but anyway - this old gentleman is one of the few that actually went there and saw what is going on there. his report is probably important - even if it is used by different groups with agendas.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
How are bunch of desert barbarians going to get these nukes!

With help from the ones that swear to stop them. I remember we had one heading for South Carolina that somehow went missing in transit.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bearack

Just to slightly correct you there ISIS are Sunni so are brutal to all non Sunni loving people is what I think you meant

In any event, the fact is ISIS haven't said they are going to nuke anyone as you will see from Glowdog's post

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
That is a Russian tank.
Isis sells oil on the black market, they can buy anything they want, I bet Pakistan would sell then one, or some, An old tramp steamer, with a nuke in its hold, packet full of rusty old iron would make a lovely dirty bomb in the pool of London, next to the statue of liberty, or up the Rhine as far as it could get, would be a most unwelcome surprise when it was detonated.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Well all I can say is a picture is worth a thousand words be prepared to see the next nuke go off because it looks like they somehow got thier hands on nuclear materials. I dunno the words false flag keeep comming into my mind. . . . .

Nice jeans

Since when did ISIS shop at the gap ?

Not only do they use green screens they are also in to western fashion apparently lol

Silly CIA and MOSAAD these days , they dont even try that hard to cover up any more.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join