It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ISIS planning ‘nuclear tsunami’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:43 PM
Whether self induced or not we are heading to a major confrontation with the Muslim world.

Some say we bred this war out of Iraq - they're probably correct!
Some say this was forced on us by a fanatical religion that has hated the west for decades - they're probably correct too!

Its clear both sides have wanted this confrontation, we - the west want it so we can take their lands and resources. They - the fanatical Muslims want it so they can remove our way of life and introduce their religious beliefs.

as for a nuke? well.. if ISIS can get their hands on a working device, either something old the soviets left behind or perhaps North Korea/Pakistan.. then who would their ideal target be?

The US ? I dunno, it seems ISIS aren't focusing 100% on the US.
Assad and Syria? maybe - but those ISIS rebels seem to be funded and run by the West.

It doesn't seem like ISIS detonating a nuke is in their best interests. It would unite the world against them, force millions of Muslims against them and it wouldn't help them militarily.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:48 PM
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I'll join the russian mafia... I need a change of pace of the american pissing contest.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:57 PM
a reply to: MrSpad

I will address the MB comment shortly when I'm on a regular device.

And the only thing keeping Iran from getting the bomb is this deal, a deal by the way supported by over 100 nations and all the members of the Security Council. retired Israeli General and Admirals, Americas top Nobel Laureates, the former leader of the Mossad and retired US retired Generals and admirals and every single independent non proliferation organization on Earth. Lest one think this is a secret Obama plot.

And who might these unnamed people be specifically? Please provide names instead of general opinions

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:03 PM
There is one slight problem with that and here it is:

A nuclear weapon is not something one can just put together, it requires components, and materials, along with the technical know how to assemble the parts. So the first problem will be getting the materials, and those who have such are not so willing to give away what they have. It is hard to produce and such is rare.

Another is the actual technical know how, the engineers to do such, that is not going to be easy to accomplish. From all accounts ISIS is killing all of those who do not agree with such, and that would include the people who would have the skills for such.

And finally they would have to test said weapon to see how viable it would be. That takes, time, resources and money, and right now ISIS has neither the time or the resources to devote to such. Iran is not about to give ISIS the stuff, nor would Pakistan either. So that would lead to ask if they were to get such, where would they get such from?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:13 PM
a reply to: glend

Russia isn't supporting ISIS but someone is!

Well its not a chicken but a TURKEY. That is who funds and supports them completely.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:17 PM
In the US it is definitely a media attack on Islam in general. It started as extremists, but the general population generalizes almost everything and in the last couple weeks I've read several stories about how no Islamics should be trusted and even as far as having them all deported. The media has perfected crafting slow-growing mob mentality.

I totally get the sarcasm as I was there a few weeks ago. I have been researching a huge new topic I discovered a while ago about a group of elitists that are working toward making the book of revelations come true. One of the biggest things they need to accomplish is destroying New Babylon (New York) by flood. It is even carved into a pillar (I believe) in St. Marks cathedral. I thought the dollar bill folding was just a trick of the eyes until I saw that the old $50 bill with the Hoover Dam and then when they reprinted it there was water coming over the top of it.

I'll post some examples later as it is an important topic to know about and understand.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:20 PM

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
ISIS planning 'nuclear tsunami'

"The terrorists plan on killing several hundred million people. The west is drastically underestimating the power of ISIS. ISIS intends to get its hands on nuclear weapons,” says Todenhofer, calling the group a “nuclear tsunami preparing the largest religious cleansing in history.”

I keep wondering how far the world is going to let this go before someone steps up and DOES something.... Obama will not act because he sees any act as an example of American colonialism.

Now Putin will step up and be the "hero" of the day. However, with Putin, there is ALWAYS a hidden cost. Is the world willing to align itself with the Russian mafia?

Ridiculous statement saying align themselves with the "Russian Mafia" what a dumb and cowardly statement.

Lets look at the hot topic on ATS of ISIS. So most on here think ISIS were created by the US of Terror. Now Russia might decide to wipe these disgusting Muslim terrorists of the face of the earth (good and I hope Russia does it as degradingly and violently as possible)

Yes we should align with Russia on the ISIS MATTER only. At least the Russians unlike the US and UK and French won't mess about and lose constantly to a bunch of islamic cave dwelling sheet wearers.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:27 PM

originally posted by: n00bUK

originally posted by: crazyewok
How are bunch of desert barbarians going to get these nukes!

The same way the got all their weaponry and vehicles - Via America, Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Thinking Israel supports ISIS, is the most ignorant thing I have ever heard. The U.S. supports the Free Syrian Army. Israel has helped the dying FSA members who were drove to their border as a last resort to save their lives from critical injuries. If the FSA took over Syria that would be a good thing for them to remember, that Israel did help them when it came down to their people dying.

Saudi Arabia had a hand in ISIS originally and might today but I doubt it. They wanted ISIS to counter the Iranians in Iraq that had taken over the government and who sent out death squads every night to kill Sunnis. ISIS was after Mallaki in the beginning and was going to behead him till Iran sent in their goons to stop them and then cut them off from Saudi. Since ISIS came to a stand still in Iraq, Turkey has shown their hand in this by saying they would stop ISIS publicly from entering and taking over a city on their border with Syria to only sit and watch it fall to them weeks later without Turkey doing as much as throwing a spit ball at them.

Then ISIS got all these nice toys, supposedly from Iraq but we all know that is a load of Bull. Most were brand new vehicles. Iraqis are not that crazy, to leave a perfectly good escape vehicle sitting around while they hoof it.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:29 PM
The closest to ISIS location with nukes is Isreal. In fact Isreal is the only country in the region with nukes. And since ISIS appears to be a Isreal mosaad front im sure most of us can do the math. USA funds both terrorist groups ISIS and Isreal. So dont be shocked if a nuke goes off in the US and it is instantly blamed on ISIS just like the media reported Bin Laden did 9-11 when the planes hit the towers before the bodies were even cold.

Dame s#i!

Different boogie man

edit on 29-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:05 PM
Nuclear tsunami would be easy.
If all the worlds misiles launched and took out Antarctica at once, we'd have 300' radioactive tidal waves destroying every city on every shore.
Just sayin.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:19 PM
Just think of the reckless madmen, such as Cheney and Bush and the neocons, NATO, Israel and Saudi Arabia who created all these monsters starting with 911 and worst, the Iraq war, have unleashed onto the world.

If there were real justice in this world they all would be up on international crimes against humanity...
but we live in a world devoid of justice

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:39 PM

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: crazyewok
How are bunch of desert barbarians going to get these nukes!

Russia will give them the technology like they are doing for Iran.

You realize there is large amount of radicalized Chechens fighting with ISIS, right? Nuclear armed Chechen radicals is the last thing Russia wants. What benefit would Russia have in letting ISIS get nukes? Russia is not an irrational player in this game.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:59 PM
The ELITE may never have to pull off another 911 attack with all the refugees going everywhere in the Western world and they admitted that within the refugees there are terrorists and authorities can easily give them the equipment to do real grassroots attacks so looking for false flag 9/11 style attacks is probably OVER, here comes the authentic ONES !!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:01 PM
A lot of what Agit8dChop said a few posts up from this one made sense to me. It seemed to be well-thought-out, logical and clear-headed IMO. I just hope the leaders of ISIS are equally as clear-headed in their assessment and planning. And that’s where doubt begins to creep into the picture. In this “mixed up, muddlled up, shook up world” (Quoted from Kinks song ‘Lola’) it seems that logic and clear-minded thinking too often loses the day.

I’ve thought from time to time that it’s kinda odd that some rogue/terrorist group hasn’t managed to get their hands on a nuclear device yet. After the collapse of the Soviet Union I thought surely the pickin’s would be easy. And if not a full-blown kiloton size bomb, some hate group would at least be able to construct a suitcase nuke. Obviously I was wrong on both counts, though, as one hasn’t been detonated yet. Never-the-less, the thought still crosses my mind sometimes.

I don’t know about a “nuclear tsunami”, but I can imagine a day in the not-so-distant future when a device in the wrong hands is detonated and kills many thousands of innocent people. It’s not all that farfetched. And then I think of the extent of damage done to the U.S. when a couple airplanes flew into the Twin Towers. It was devastating not only to the American psyche, but to the economy, as well. I still recall vividly the day that happened and how it all seemed so surreal. It kicked off the era of the War on Terrorism, the unjustified invasion of Iraq and wholesale slaughter that went with it, and has led to the current chaos and instability in the ME. Now, if only 2 airplanes can cause that much damage, just imagine the aftermath and consequences of a single 20 kiloton nuclear device going off in a large metropolitan area.

Now, I don’t know what ISIS is planning, but judging from the brutal savagery they seem to delight so much in, nothing would surprise me. Obviously, what they’ve shown the world so far is anything but logical and clear-headed thinking.

Nice thread, Agit8dChop...

PS: WillTell, you were right on when you said, “If there were real justice in this world they all would be up on international crimes against humanity...”. Couldn’t agree more...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:10 PM
Tsunami of nukes?

I guess they want to take the entire planet with them. Silly terrorists, if you use too many nukes the earth will become uninhabitable, even by allah himself!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:29 PM

The only help Pakistan had was from China to some degree. Mostly infrastructure to speed the process up to counter India.

Sorry Sir, Mr. AQ Khan worked in the Dutch nuclear plant from where he stole the blueprints. Then they smuggled with the help of China the centrifuges that enrich Uranium. Once you have enriched uranium then you can make them into balls or sqaures and with two hands holding one can smash them as hard as you can and if the speed of smash is strong might end up with a fission reaction aka nuclear explosion. There was program in Dateline or 60 minutes on this few years back. If you can load them into two small artillery guns and fire at each other then you will have nuke explosion for sure.

US foreign policy winked at Paki nukes as they were helping US interests against the Soviets in Afghanistan in 1980s. So much so, that when Israelis sent their F15s/F16s to Indian Air base near border just 8 minutes flight from the Paki nuke site, the CIA and WH immediately notified the Pakis and any further plans were cancelled as element of surprise was gone.

Of all the countries, it seems US is the main target of Paki nukes if they fall into the hands of IS or AQ. It is not too late to defang the Pakis from their nukes.

edit on 29-9-2015 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:30 PM
Having a nuclear bomb and knowing how to use one is 2 different things. And doesnt it take several explosions lined up and detonated simultaneously at certain depths? Geting one bomb is hard enough. Getting several is almost impossible. I think this is highly unlikely.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:42 PM

originally posted by: gflyg
Having a nuclear bomb and knowing how to use one is 2 different things. And doesnt it take several explosions lined up and detonated simultaneously at certain depths? Geting one bomb is hard enough. Getting several is almost impossible. I think this is highly unlikely.

>Think< a nuke and Cumbre Vieja. Maybe a tsunami, won't know 'til they try...

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:12 AM

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Now Putin will step up and be the "hero" of the day. However, with Putin, there is ALWAYS a hidden cost. Is the world willing to align itself with the Russian mafia?

Yeah, we're not worth it. I say NUKE us!

What's the alternative?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:37 AM
a reply to: CIAGypsy

will be following..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>