It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reality of ESP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

mind over matter

a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I think precognition has more to do with being able to access the Akashic records; The higher spiritual dimension which allows for the viewer to see events in a different reality not bound by time constraints.

Take a look at one of Hawking's theories that data/information does not disappear into a black hole, but instead matter breaks down and the information/data sits on the event horizon. It is not lost. Could this be the fabled akashic records ?

I was just having this exact conversation the other morning with two other folks, is the hall of records sitting on the event horizon, and mind over matter... The matter disintegrates or breaks down but that data and information is not lost into oblivion / or the black hole.

How and Why can some people access the records , is the question I want answered ?

What Hawking meant

Interesting Stuff

leolady

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telepathy3
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Saying it "defied logic" was meant differently from how you thought it was meant to be thought of. These things defy logic, as in our logic of how the world is supposed to work and according to millions of peoples logic including mainstream science or just the average person, this doesn't exist and can't be real. That's what I tried to mean when I said defying logic

I can understand your wording and that you seem to have seen another view that is different than the view we are told is real and logical in for instance materialism. It is kind of sad how long it takes humanity to change focus to a quantum based understanding for scientist even when experiment prove them wrong on how reality works and they still hang on to old ideas. But if people like Einstein have issues accepting "spooky action at a distance" then it might be understandable that other scientist have a hard time leaving the old ideas of what reality is.
edit on 30-9-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Had one hunch where I bought a cap without really wanting it and 30 seconds later birds were relieving themselves above me. Kinda nice to not get it in my hair and just throw away the cap.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
My precognitive dreams started around my early teens I would say and just went from lucid dreams to astral travel or something akin to it in dreams.

To give one example I was to deploy overseas and I had a dream before I even knew. In the dream I was flying low over Africa in a plane that was different than current planes more like an alternate reality type of rig, and anyways another flash into the dream I was above the base and could see us all leaving the base and then I was above a house and landed there briefly.

Then the dream ended up with me and another guy in an unfamiliar bush setting in the bushes with us surrounded by guys with weapons and essentially about to be executed.

Sure enough that all happened in reality( except getting executed but we did break down and end up walking almost all the way back to base and we hid in bushes on the way back at my suggestion so that Al Shebaab did not take us unaware) and it was immediately evident to me that it was precognitive.

I've seen places astral traveling and then seen the same places on tv and google maps and although these places are much the same to the point of being recognizable it is clearly a different sort of reality or whatever you want to call it.

I do not get too surprised at this sort of thing having experienced it but it is pretty neat stuff if uncontrollable for me personally.

Admittedly if I sleep on my back it switches my lucid dreaming on every time but I don't enjoy sleeping on my back often for comfort reasons.
edit on 30-9-2015 by stabstab because: Boneheaded.

edit on 30-9-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I've been experiencing some kind of esp which is so annoying it makes me feel like I'm living in a simulation at times.

I noticed that like a game I was constantly getting bursts of evil thoughts which seemed related in cryptic or direct ways to news stories I'd read later. So I created a prediction like thread where I'd sit there and wait for ideas of questions to ask God the wait for ideas of ways it could answer. Whatever is going on it likes to cause destruction in mathematical ways. I presume because that's what makes the news and gets noticed. Check out the thread I made the other day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I asked a question and got the idea of someone dying at a circus then the next day apparently a guy died who was star of a show called nitro circus.

Then I asked to make am earthquake around Taiwan and one happened and the coordinates and depth etc are coded in a way to my initials and birthdate which I try to explain in a later post.

Some weird mind control crap going on with this reality.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Smart concept.

You should write a story about it.

If you don't feel up to it, let me have the idea, and I will.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join