It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has video of the ASian tsunami going 500MPH?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Does anyone have any mpeg files of the video shot by tourists and what not just as the wave is coming in? NBC's feed room won't work for me (I'm on a Mac), and all the other sites offer only .WMV or Torrents of .WMV's. Any help with this would be appreciated greatly. I collect videos, and my inability to find this is frustrating to say the least. Usually I wait and get hard copy, DVD or VCD, but I just moved to a somewhat rural area, and I have no access to my old contacts.

Again, any help would be appreciated greatly.

SMR

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Did you check www.waveofdestruction.org... for it?
Every video so far that has been released is on that site.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
They are hosting a bunch of WMVs and nothing else, one MOV I think. I'm surprised nobody has converted the WMVs to MPEGs or real player formats. I wouldn't have a problem with WMVs except I'm on my girlfriend's computer, seeing as my monitor recently had a stroke.

SMR

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The reason they are not converted to mpg is to save space and bandwidth.I can assure you that all available video's are there.
There is ONE video that has yet to hit the net and that is of footage 30min long of the entire event.From what is said,it shows the wave coming from afar and then hitting the beach and doing what you see in most video's.Someone said it is just longer with more footage showing the water rushing and tearing through the city.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join