It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Failure to Retain God in our Knowledge has led to to Societal Degrade

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I know of one OT prophet who wished he could die, he was that close to suicide but God pulled him back from his insanity.

I know of one man in the NT who committed suicide and Jesus said he was a devil.

I know of an unsaved man in Acts who was about to kill himself and Paul stopped him.

So suicide comes from different motives but I agree with you in part.

I believe it is on the rise mainly because people believe this is all there is of life and then you are gone forever. Nothing could be further from the truth this life is just the beginning, and depending on what choice you make in this life determines where you will spend eternity.

edit on 4-10-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Many people complain or think of the downsides when food is thrown out, and there are starving people that could be fed with it. What's the differences with dead babies.

Uh... the differrence is a dead baby isnt merely a meal you sick #

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: HAZE3

A wasted resource is a wasted resource regardless of what it is.

People donate their bodies to science all the time. What's the big deal if it's a baby's aborted fetus? Do you suggest the trash is a better place for their bodies? Are you sure the problem some people have is not with abortion itself?

edit on 10-5-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I think the way you are talking is proof of societal decay.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Honestly now, what would you choose be done with aborted baby bodies?

edit on 10-5-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: forgot the 'you'

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Whats the difference between an aborted baby body and a baby body?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Abortions are a reality of life. They occur for many reasons. Reasons you may or may not agree with. All irrelevant to my question. In a world where abortions are a reality, what would you personally prefer to see done with the bodies? Please answer the question, I am honestly very curious!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Ha, funny thing is it is relevant. So if you honestly want to know what I have to say then answer the damn question. What is the difference between an aborted dead child and a dead child.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

You know, I did ask my question first.. but ok.

The answer you're probably looking for is, one is killed?

I say it is irrelevant to my question because a dead body is a dead body. Whether or not it died naturally or by other means. But anyway.. I truly am interested in your opinion on what to do with the aborted bodies.

What would you personally prefer to see done with the bodies?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

No, a dead child can be killed as well. There is no difference between the two. If you have children yourself, God forbid if anything should ever happen to them, how would you respect them in death?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Dude, if you're not going to answer my question directly, we're done here. No need to drag this out... If you have questions for me, fine. I'll answer them when you've addressed mine with an answer, not cryptic questions.

What would you personally prefer to see done with the bodies?

A) Trash
B) Research
C) Proper burial or cremation
D) Other: _________________.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Do you have children?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I did. That is until this morning when I was hit with a double-whammy. They both cursed at me and struck me. So in accordance with the good book (Exodus 21:15, Leviticus 20:9, and Proverbs 20:20), they were put to death.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Haha now thats funny
God forbid

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

yeah God forbid you would follow sections of a book that do not apply to anyone outside the Kingdom of Israel when they are in the land.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Except religion is violent and has been violent since the beginning. Also, "God" is subjective to each and every individual.
The Christian God is a violent God.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis
Except religion is violent and has been violent since the beginning. Also, "God" is subjective to each and every individual.
The Christian God is a violent God.

The first acct of violence was the murder of Abel by Cain. And violence was used by god in judgement of nations and it will go as such unto the day of Judgement.

God is not a form of relativism, changing in one culture to another like the moon god allah, then claiming heis the same god of Christians. Jesus is the Lord who came in the flesh and the true and living God of which you claim is a God of Violence. Did Jesus ever acted violent to anyone? No, he did not while he lived on this earth. He lived here in complete Holy and Righteous in his lifestyle and teachings.

But a God, Jesus has dealt with sin in a way that may be violent by your definition and that is because of your view of God being relativistic, ever changing. he is the same today as yesterday and will be the same forever.

What you say is violent is God's way of Judgement. It is based on his Holy Character. Which is always the same not relativistic and changing.

But then again I do believe we have had this discussion under one of your many aliases that have been banned over the years. Your MO gives you away.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join