It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploiting death for... more death! Tsunami from Allah; return to Islam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Three months after the US was attacked on September the 11th, 2001, the Buddhist Thai Prime Minister Thaksin (on behalf of his people) went to America and offered (at the alter of capitalism) Thailand's help to the Christian Crusaders in the war on terror (Islam).
Likewise, with Indonesia, the worlds largest Muslim nation, the Kufr (non-Islamic) government of the apostate Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is actively fighting against Islam at home and abroad, by openly supporting the US foreign policy.
In conclusion then, the earthquake of South Asia is a warning from Allaah (swt), not only to the people of that region, but rather to the whole of humanity, and to the Muslims in particular, that they may return back to their Lord and their Deen.

www.jihadunspun.com.../home.php

The brilliant madrassah-educated goat-herder mullahs at Jihad Unspun claim that the tsunami is a punishment for Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and Thailand for the support they have shown to the "Crusaders." I'm a little puzzled as to why the "Crusader" nations themselves were spared. It's sad to realize that this sermon is probably being spouted in thousands of mosques around the world; such is the culture of "moderate Islam."

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It reminds me of the silly leaps of non-logic that used to be spouted by the Communist world during the cold war. And where are they now? Unfortunately, some small percentage of a traumatized people looking for answers in their grief may listen and believe it. But I doubt that many will.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexofSkye
Unfortunately, some small percentage of a traumatized people looking for answers in their grief may listen and believe it. But I doubt that many will.

Can anyone explain why less the 1/10th of one percent of these radical groups claim it is only they who are right? Moderate Islamic/muslims do not feel the way they do. That should tell you they are the ones who are wrong.

Personally I think it has something to do with all those beatings they receive from the likes of Bin Laden.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well is nothing better than a natural disaster for religious propaganda to profit from the misery and desperation of the people caught in it.

More so in an area like Asia in which education is almost non existent and only for the few that can afford it, anybody else has to learn a trade to be able to eat.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Some Christians see this as a sign of Gods wrath.
Some Muslims see this as a sign of Allahs wrath.

People are entitled to their opinions, when you seek out those of extremists don't be shocked when you hear extreme opinions.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If man were still as ignorant today as they were 2500 years ago, this quake and tsunami may have been recorded as a smiting by the God of Asians' enemy, and probably much believed today as being the case. Unfortunately some are still as ignorant, and the muslem proselytizers are not alone, for so too are Christians making their own claim, one among them is a Bill Koenig, White House news correspondent.

Koenig includes in his doomsday epistle how Christians Survived Disaster, as if to suggest he managed to survey all the dead and discovered there were no Christians among them. He is such a good Christian that he finds it necessary to charge a buck to read his interpretation of this event. I have not searched through his site for anything further as I learned of his by reading a rant, but somehow I doubt he sings praises to Allah�s wrath for the California earthquakes, the particularly destructive SF fire; 9/11;or even the three devastating hurricanes to hit Florida last year. But another stands out on his page where he speaks of 4 disasters striking on Catholic holidays. Imagine that! Of all of the disasters to strike, he salivates over 4 beginning in the year 1755.

My how the Gods must be battling for power in the heavens! If we were to believe all of these false prophets and heretics, we would have to conclude the Gods are having fun at our expense, as they giggle with delight every time the other moves his chess piece.

[edit on 1/1/05 by SomewhereinBetween]

new topics

top topics

join