It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox Airs First Promo For X-Files Reboot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This new series is going to be legendary. I am super hyped for this show.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I think it's only a few episodes...at least at first. Still, I'll take it any way I can get it.

(though Gillian Anderson is one of those who charges WAY too much for autographs and pics at conventions).
Kind of a hobby of mine, as the wife and I have a large hallway filled with these from different conventions.
Most celebs are pretty reasonable, but a handful charge way too much....considering they are B-list and fairly young.
I expect to pay a lot for someone like Shatner or Burt Reynolds...they won't be around much longer and are iconic.
But some (just a few) charge these kind of rates far and above their costars.

Example, I was at a Con this weekend....

Neve Campbell was charging $80 (WTF?). I payed $75 for Shatner, and that was the highest I ever paid. Meanwhile, Matthew Lillard (also in Scream, and Shaggy in Scooby Doo), was much more popular, and had a line much much longer, charging $45. We got a signed Day of the Dead script and pic with George Romero for $50. And a pic and sig with Burt Reynolds for $50. C'mon Neve! You ain't all that!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
currently watching all 9 seasons.....

Can't wait... xfiles are the best ever.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
January 24th folks! Just a friendly reminder that's its only a couple days away! Can't wait.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat
Thanks for the reminder. I've been looking forward to this for quite a while.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark No problem. I'm just glad someone reminded me! I don't always watch TV, so I'm not seeing commercials for it.
I'm totally stoked on this reboot. I have to admit, I had lost interest in the show when the guy from The Terminator was on and will have to catch up somehow on the story line. I'm so happy to see Mulder and Scully together again!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join