It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican representative for the vulnerable suggests homeless should be culled with lethal injections

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

To develop that aditude I feel she's taken part in something twisted

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hknudzkknexnt

To develop that aditude I feel she's taken part in something twisted

I tend to think she just didn't clearly say what she meant because if you take her literally at what she's saying then I'd have to agree with you that she's twisted.

She's basically saying that not only should we kill the most helpless and marginalized people in society but out of just those helpless people we should kill all the non violent ones first. So what you'd be left with would be just the most dangerous and desperate people. Why in the hell would anyone want that??? It's like choosing the worst possible choice on purpose.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

It simply shows you and me how worthless a human life is.

NO mate...it shows us how worthless a human life is..TO HIM.

There's a huge difference between how 'normal' people view the value of an individual Human life, and how animals like this guy does.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Waits patiently for the Daily Mail haters to pop in with their "This isn't a credible source"

Are there any other sources for this story? I can't find anything other than the DM story

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Well the T-4 Program apparently was not lost completely to history. The creators of the T-4 program also tried the route of mass genocide to solve their problems which didn't work out so well for them in the end.

Homeless people are more productive than government employees so maybe we should adopt her plan and tweak it a little bit, placing her name at the very top of the list of people to be euthanized...put down...murdered.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hknudzkknexnt
Like grind up the meat to feed the living homless? #to-far

a reply to: Milah

Sounds like a modest proposal.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I don't trust the story, considering it's source, however I do have to comment, that practically every capitalist nation has considered something along these lines. Maybe not the death penalty, but restrictions on being allowed to 'breed' etc.

It was only a few years ago when it was proposed in the UK, that drug addicts should undergo mandatory sterilization, and there was even a charity offering addicts £150 to get sterilized.

So, it really doesn't surprise me that much. Eugenics will always be considered by those who consider themselves to be better than everyone else.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Anyone who is willing to make a statement like this is unfit to reproduce. We can start and end the cull with anyone who believes genocide is a solution to the poor and homeless.

Maybe we should ask the homeless if they want lethal injection before assuming they would be better off dead. I don't imagine the homeless agree. And since the homeless are not lining up to be euthanized, but are lining up for food, maybe we should feed them. Then they really will be better off.

Anyone who doesn't believe we have the ability to feed the world is an idiot who doesn't deserve to be in a position of authority.

I am tired of people blaming the poor for poverty. If the ones with the money were half as intelligent as they claim there would be no homelessness and no hungry people.

Whether or not this article is true, it is well known that this ideology has been prevalent for a long time with elitists.
edit on 29-9-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Beware, this is a Bruja, this Olga Gutierrez Machorro, and her Brujeria is despicable. I have a friend who came from El Salvador and she heard a CD I was listening to, called Brujeria, I thought the music sounded like a really awesome type of heavy metal, then she explained to me what the band was singing about(child sacrifice and really gross sex stuff with dead bodies) and I threw it away immediately. She told me that Brujeria was fairly common practice in Spanish countries. It is kept low key since there is a very high population of religious people and they would not stand for it if it was flaunted openly. But she told me to be aware that it is very common in Spanish culture and to be careful what I bring in to my house unknowingly. Bruja's and Brujeria is evil and to be avoided. There is some crazy sh#t in this world and it is better to be aware of it so you can avoid it than completely oblivious to it and walk right into it unaware.
This is my personal opinion.
edit on 29-9-2015 by Fireflysky because: Added a sentence

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Well the T-4 Program apparently was not lost completely to history. The creators of the T-4 program also tried the route of mass genocide to solve their problems which didn't work out so well for them in the end.

Homeless people are more productive than government employees so maybe we should adopt her plan and tweak it a little bit, placing her name at the very top of the list of people to be euthanized...put down...murdered.

I'm in the unusual position of agreeing with a post of yours Xcathdra!

Feeling slightly unnerved by it to be honest (kidding).

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I think it's a her not a him. Not that it makes this any less crazy.

Sadly I can't say I'm to surprised, they've been killing homeless for a while. They just don't out right say it.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If that's the best she can come up with for the homeless problem, maybe she should just step down and let someone more rational have her seat.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Well extermination would be the extreme
First lets be reasonable and just round them all up get them off the streets...
Feed and clothe and house them
Get them healthy

THEN We put them to work.
Food and housing isn't free
Heck just part time ..say thirty hours a week...making liscense plates...digging ditches....checking your tax returns.....some kind of useful productive activity to help them help better society for the benefit of all of us

If they refuse...well
Solent Green is People
And it's good for the homeless to have food right?
edit on 29-9-2015 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: Spell

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Hmmm can you say nutcase ? Definitely glad I don't live anywhere near that troll.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX
Lol It happens from time to time so the most important thing is to remain calm
... There is more that unites us than divides us and arguing / debating at different ends of the spectrum just means we are more likely to learn something from each other.

a reply to: ObjectZero
I am a he.
edit on 29-9-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join