It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Serious Topic

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
No need for firearms....As far as the JW's do what I do. Just go to the door butt naked, dragging a blow-up doll in one hand and a container of Vaseline in the other.....saying " Come on in I been waiting for ya , so slather up and get ready!! The speed at which they retreat to their cars is awesome......and trust me my address is crossed off their list. Not to mention that watch tower starts a nice fire.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

No.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

And I will answer you in kind, I totally disagree with Kim Davis and her holey rolling nonsense.Yes I called it that because she has quite a back ground history of not being very christian. Furthermore,having read the bible and Koran I just really can't recall anything in there about forcing the beliefs you have down others throats.(at least in the bible)

Davis used her religion as an excuse to not do her job.There is a separation of church and state in this country for a reason. I don't care what the right wingers want,it is in our constitution and that is the end of the matter. So her refusing people licenses to marry because she doesn't believe in gay marriage is a crock. It doesn't matter what she believes,her JOB was to give the licenses according to the law. She doesn't have to agree with it at all.

As far as anyone coming up on your property to "preach the word of god" to you,they are within their rights to ask you,and you are within yours to tell them to get off your property. I still say put up a sign and don't answer your door if you don't want to hear it. You are no more obligated to answer your door when someone knocks on it than you are to answer your phone when it rings. My mother kept just such a sign on our screen door for years.If anyone knocked anyway on the door,mom would point to the sign and ask if they knew how to read.That caused them to leave quickly and stay away.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

No you don't.

I get it is all fun to say, but you don't answer the door naked, the cops would be called on you every time.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Please Google: Man in Charlotte N.C. that was naked in his home in sight of others outside & the law could do zero. I said what I said in jest....for one to take that statement as the truth.....gullible is what comes to my mind. reply to: Sremmos80

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You can be naked in your home sure, but can't answer the door.
At that point you would be willfully exposing your self.

I know it was a joke, that is what I said.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I get out a Ouija Board and they tend to scurry. But if they're trespassing, shoot them in the "bible belt"!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

For all of the constitutionalists out there. And invite others to join. As a hard core agnostic, if a mormon or JW approaches my home, and refuses to leave when asked to, am I protected to shoot them?

The Constitution is not a list of things you can do, it is a list of things the government cannot do.

Civil and criminal codes cover the rest. Your question has nothing to do with the Constitution.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Really check out the guy in Charlotte. He was willfully doing what he did. Law could do zero. Even if he came to the door butt naked. I believe in this case he was " exercising" doing pilates ....wink, wink, nod ,nod. I knew you were kidding. a reply to: Sremmos80

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Be harder to proof he was willfully exposing himself to others though I bet.

Since he was in his own home minding his business.

Now opening the door when you know someone is on the other side of it, different story.

Try it out some day if you are so sure of it I guess.
edit on thTue, 29 Sep 2015 15:08:35 -0500America/Chicago920153580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join