It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Demolishes US ME policy and Obama’s argument at the UN!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

What I've discovered is that the incompetence is spread world wide and not just in the US. Blindly accepting that Putin has good intentions in Syria is a good example

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Blindly accepting that the US interest in "regime change" is legitimate is most gullible behavior.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

hey... awake up

You need it as hell....

what i said was truth... what You put in is just propaganda bull crap

do not ask me to proof it... just use google in Your any device like a kid with questions
You will find it

if You can't do that then i feel sorry for You... if You do not want, then i am suspicious about You xx

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ZakOlongapo

hey... awake up
You need it as hell....

what i said was truth... what You put in is just propaganda bull crap

Sure it was...

do not ask me to proof it... just use google in Your any device like a kid with questions You will find it

You couldn't if I did...so I know better than to. And imagine Google is where I found my info.

f You can't do that then i feel sorry for You... if You do not want, then i am suspicious about You xx

I did and I really don't care how an anonymous person on a conspiracy theory website feels about me...prove me wrong as you and your assumptions haven't done.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This regime change obsession of the US is because it is a part of a black operation.

If you’ll notice All the Western leaders, like programmed dummies, are saying the same thing: “Assad MUST go”

This is the dogma coming from NATO which orders these puppets to espouse this

Recently though, an indication in a change in tactics, the Australian leader has said the removal of Assad is no longer an imperative.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join