It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Demolishes US ME policy and Obama’s argument at the UN!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
A real war against the worlds newest Nazis, ISIS, isn’t going to be pretty but Putin says it has to be done.

LINK

In an example of real leadership, unlike Barack Obama, some real truth has come to the world from the speech of Putin at the UN

“Speaking shortly after Obama dismissed Russia’s view that Syria’s Bashar al-Assad can be a partner in fighting ISIS, Putin, making his first address to the General Assembly in a decade, blamed foreign—read: U.S.—interference for helping the spread of extremism in the Middle East. “Rather than bringing about reforms, an aggressive foreign interference has resulted in the brazen destruction of institutions,” he said. Addressing “those who’ve caused the situation,” Putin said he’s temped to ask, “do you realize now what you’ve done?” (Putin never referred to the U.S. specifically, only to an unnamed Voldemort-like malevolent presence doing terrible things in the world.)”

Putin exposes Obama (and his predecessor Bush and the neocon and neoliberal policies) as a sinister plot involving the destabilization of the ME.

Putin indeed has finally brought some truth to the mainstream media something Obama has been unable to do.

“Attacking the policies of two U.S. presidents in one fell swoop, Putin noted that the ranks of ISIS include former Iraqi service members who were decommissioned after the 2003 invasion, as well as the “ranks of so-called moderate opposition. First they are armed and trained, and then they defect to the Islamic State.”Saying “we cannot allow these criminals who have already tasted blood to return home and continue their evil doings,” Putin argued that ISIS’s growth poses a threat to all nations, including Russia, and called for the formation of an international partnership “similar to the anti-Hitler coalition” in order to fight them. (That would be a coalition with several brutal dictators competing for the role of Stalin.”)

The above demolishes the Obama comments like this

Obama says this at the UN:

“In accordance with this logic, we should support tyrants like Bashar al-Assad who drops barrel bombs to massacre innocent civilians because the alternative is surely worse,” Obama said in remarks clearly aimed primarily at Putin, who has repeatedly insisted that defeat of Isis can only be achieved by support of the “legitimate government” of Syria.

Obama has no interest in the Syrian people’s safety...he is playing off a sinister agenda of destruction and chaos

Obama is obsessed with getting rid of Assad and bringing about a new representative government in Syria.

What like Libya or Iraq? Or Afghanistan these paragons of peace!

Who is going to rule Syria after Assad the same people who are ruling Libya?

Moments after Obama rejected the notion of a “conspiracy of U.S.-controlled NGOs” to overthrow governments around the world, Putin described the 2014 overthrow of Ukraine’s government as a “military coup” that was “orchestrated from outside.

”Putin also defended Russia’s use of its veto at the U.N. Security Council, which U.S. officials say undermines the authority of the body by shielding violators of international law from criticism and sanctions. Russia’s response is that the U.S. is simply irritated by a check on its unrestrained power in international affairs.

Putin rejected criticism of Russia’s veto as “a dangerous attempt to “undermine the legitimacy of the United Nations” by a power who “thought they knew better and didn’t have to reckon with the UN.”
Wonder who he could be talking about.

Obama and his argument has not a leg to stand on.

I have posted from the very first appearance of ISIS everything that Putin is putting forth now..

The most logical and morally based fight plan against ISIS.

Getting the Kurds, Syrians, and Iraqis along with Iran and added to the very Ineffective "coalition" of Obama may be a plan that can defeat the world threat of ISIS...

Obama even concedes now to this logic

For all his words about the strengths of democracy and the pitfalls of dictatorship, this was the key sentence in President Obama’s speech on Monday at the U.N. General Assembly: “The United States is prepared to work with any nation—including Russia and Iran—to resolve the conflict” in Syria.
www.slate.com... .html

edit on 28-9-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Not sure what to say about this, but Putin, is a good politician it is not even worth arguing that Obama, has been the weakest POTUS, in my lifetime when it comes to geo politics..

Domestically he is pretty lame also... I to this day really have no idea how he was qualified as the best candidate for our POTUS.. It has been 8 years and sure the economy after massive injections of boobies and butterflies has stopped bleeding but Nothing has really changed.. To be honest most of the things that stopped the the economy meltdown was passed during Bush's last days...

As I said, I am not sure what the hell Obama, has done.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Finally, a voice of reason. I am not particularly pro Russia or pro US. I don't care who says it, it needs to be said. US foreign policy has destroyed the region and it's about time we deal with it. It's past pointing fingers and time to take action.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Sounds like he doesn't agree with the NWO ideology of a one world political system either.

“No one has to conform to a single development model that someone has recognized as the only right one,” he said.

Now if he would speak out against the global financial scam of private central banks he would prove that Russia truly has no intention of allowing a one world government controlled by private banking interest.

I don't think Putin is a saint, but he could earn a lot of respect if he would take on the banks with the same aggressiveness that he is taking on failed US foreign policy.

SnF

edit on 28-9-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

You can't blame everything on Obama. Surely by now you realise that he is just a puppet?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Putin is all about building national trust for himself and his people admire him to the core, he is a true leader for the Russian people.

Him putting it blunt is, the damn right thing to do, and I applaud him for that..Let's get these this foreign backed IS over and done with and rebuild a new peaceful middle east.

Really the West have no business at all to intervene in other foreign countries sovereignty. And let alone arm and train rebels in sovereign nation's soil to begin with.

If one has to be blamed for the migration crises affecting EU nations then I suggest pointing the fingers to the culprits who armed the rebels who then left to join IS.

This is all pre-planned in order to destabilize and eventual bring down Assad and build new establishments which basically serves foreign interests.

The same kind of assumptions can be placed on Russia's move in Syria, but history and public opinion look to the west for threatening world peace.

Peace

edit on 28-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Excuse me a second while I go roll on the floor, and laugh my behind off hysterically.

Putin to U.N.: America Is Destroying the World, and Only We Can Stop It

Is that coming from the same guy who invaded Ukraine ?

Why yes it is.

U.S.—interference for helping the spread of extremism in the Middle East. “Rather than bringing about reforms, an aggressive foreign interference has resulted in the brazen destruction of institutions,” he said

And Russia backing Iran and shia terrorism has nothing to do with anything what so ever right Vladimir ?

Addressing “those who’ve caused the situation,” Putin said he’s temped to ask, “do you realize now what you’ve done?”

Apparently this is where Vladimir takes a page from Obama's playbook, and blames someone else.

Attacking the policies of two U.S. presidents in one fell swoop, Putin noted that the ranks of ISIS include former Iraqi service members who were decommissioned after the 2003 invasion, as well as the “ranks of so-called moderate opposition. First they are armed and trained, and then they defect to the Islamic State.”

Vladmire neglects to mention one of them guys was fighting Russia aggression in Georgia.

Look up Tarkhan Batirashavilli. Here

I can't believe how many eat up Russian propaganda.

edit on 28-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Obama , the 3rd Bush President...I was trying to think up something else to say but......
NUFF SAID

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Excuse me a second while I go roll on the floor, and laugh my behind off hysterically.

Is that coming from the same guy who invaded Ukraine ?

Why yes it is.

Your argument is moot given both sides are hypocrites and are known for throwing poopaganda at each other. Are you saying that painting Putin's actions justify US wrong doings?

Perhaps you should be fair with your judgement, as it is, I see were Putin is coming from but I suppose, what Putin's saying doesn't matter.

But are we Denying Ignorance here. I say the Ignorance is Bliss and it makes me sick.

Peace

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Obama is undoubtedly a puppet just as all the presidents lately.

In fact, I am usually hard on Obama but it may just be that he is all for what Putin is saying secretly.

He knows he can’t go too far off the reservation and agree with Russia the PTB would crucify him…those are the neocons, right-wingers and neoliberal’s in Hillary’s camp and the globalists.

Of course that’s a theory I can't prove it...it may be just that Obama is as bad as he appears and believes in nothing but the power that controls him.

My calculation is that Obama’s orders are to chill out against ISIS because they want the next president to be the one who starts the big war in the ME.

That would be either Hillary or Bush.

Bush is the neocons puppet and Hillary is the neo-liberal puppet.

The thing is so far it isn’t working out for Bush and even Hillary is getting beat down so there may be a God after all if the sinister evildoers in America’s plot is failing.

The ptb in America want either Hillary or Bush for the big war in the ME and they may do some real sinister evil to get there.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Your argument is moot given both sides are hypocrites and are known for throwing poopaganda at each other. Are you saying that painting Putin's actions justify US wrong doings?

If I was saying that I WOULD HAVE SAID IT.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I don't think Putin said that. That was the analysis of the writer

But this is a layer of politics that transcends the traditional left/right paradigm

We all know Putin is no saint but neither was Stalin in WWII(Not that Putin is at all bad as Stalin was) and it was he that really defeated Hitler not the US or England.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

edit on 28-9-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

If I was saying that I WOULD HAVE SAID IT.

I am sorry but that's what I am reading from your response. Your hitting one side of the coin, but I hope you do realize the other side is no different, and in my opinion is far worse a threat to world peace.

Peace

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
My sole interest is what it always is in this power play of these rotten politicians: the saving the Syrian people from suffering from the machinations of all these political bastards.

Just like my interest is the welfare of the American people, MY PEOPLE, when these crooked power hungry politicians do some damage to us…911…Iraq war...depression 2007-8…etc.

We, the ordinary people, are always the victims just like the poor Syrians now

We should, imo, always root for them…or us

Putin’s ideas I believe, as adverse to Obama’s sinister plot to destabilize the Arabs, is far better for the people…the ordinary people of the ME.

That’s why I support Putin in this instance

Obama and his ideas would have this war go on and on and on just like the behind the scenes ptb want.

Two people better watch their backs:

Donald Trump and Putin for disturbing the plans of these people

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Bicent76

You can't blame everything on Obama. Surely by now you realise that he is just a puppet?

Really??????? When does that excuse expire? Because seriously, they can't ALL be puppets. There HAS to be a brain among them. After all, wasn't Obama "Hope and Change"?

When do people accept responsibility and quit blaming puppets, lobbyists, TPTB!!!!!!. It's ridiculous. WE are ALL relaying WE are INCOMPETENT! WTF!!

Because, what is really happening? I would really like valid responses.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

The Neocons plan for a New American Century appears better on paper than in actuality.

Obama has done nothing except, like all POTUS's before him, be the overt face of the leader of the "free world". I'll keep saying it as long as my ass points to the ground - these POTUS's are mere puppets to the real controllers of world affairs, that being the global elite bloodlines overseeing the worlds most powerful corporate oligarchies.

These individuals transcend POTUS's and have outlasted all election cycles because they have existed since before the formation of the United States of America.

The formation of the League of Nations and then the United Nations is the brain child of these individuals and the core policies of this global institution is to see a single world government, single world religion and a single WORLD ARMY.

ISIS is a means to this end and Putin just proved it.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Of course Putin can easily destroy Obama with words.

Any meathead can

But don't forget Putin is protecting natural gas sales to Europe.

Syria is the main hub for that.

Russia will do all it can to stop any new pipelines to Europe.

Continuous war is in their best interests.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Even if they are puppets to any degree their still worthy of blame

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

man You are full of S$$&, are You that brain washed or they pay you to be here?

America Started This Ukraine Crisis
www.globalresearch.ca...

(man i am from east europe and i have friends in Ukraine)

And Russia backing Iran and shia terrorism... hahahah what a joke from You.

the only terrorism in ME is created by CIA and MOSSAD... use GOOGLE to compare info(intel) easy as for kids!!

Georgia? man You have to change job or start educated Your self!!
www.rense.com...

You are just wrong on all You say! is there intention or just no knowledge?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join