It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens When...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What happens when this life ends?

What transpires once your current existence is over?

Some faiths opine that the system of metaphysics functions along a paradigm of one-and-done--in other words, believing all souls in existence incarnate but a single time before attaining entry into the perfect realm and infinite paradise of heaven.

But when you think about it--when you look at the moral and ethical caliber of the people around you--that proposition becomes increasingly unlikely. Because upon close scrutiny, considering the rude behaviors and obscene ways in which many people behave, the idea that just for simply completing this life they deserve eternal paradise starts seeming ludicrous.

Rapists, murderers, molesters, and armed robbers--have they really earned through their deeds a pass into a kingdom of the divine? Or are they still works in progress who need more time and care and compassion and love before ironing out the kinks in their spiritual psyche compelling them towards making some abhorrent decisions?

Is it possible for someone to perfect themselves in one life and reach the real heaven? Of course.

Innumerable people ranging from Jesus to Buddha to Lao Tzu and Chuang Tzu all did it.

But is everyone destined to reach that eternal realm of endless rewards after simply one rollercoaster ride throughout corporeal existence? No way.

So what happens when you die if you fail reach heaven? What system seems make most sense for those who designed reality?

Obviously a tiered system of afterlives makes most sense--a structure where a soul disincarnate from the body can associate with other spirits of similar development... and where those individuals can then access instruction and advice from souls at greater heights of development.

That's the only system that makes logical sense, and it's the only system that offers a streamlined progression where developing spirits can earn greater and greater rewards with each evolution unto the next stage of afterlife--until finally they perfect themselves sufficiently and grow worthy of that highest reward.

Thus as the most logical outcome for spirits departing this corporeal realm, that system equally becomes the most probable--so for it you should start preparing now.

Assume you'll be assigned an afterlife depending upon your level of spiritual development. Then understand that the amount of progression you make during this entire life is up to you.

Jesus, Buddha, Lao Tzu, Chuang Tzu, and all the others who perfected themselves in a single life--they often lived fairly solitary lives of constant introspection. And they engaged in practices such as meditation and prayer that help steady the mind and develop the soul.

Thus these should be your paragon exemplars if you too want complete your evolution by the end of this individual existence. Put your time and energy towards developing the spirit--and start removing your time and energy from all distractions that would otherwise hold you back.

Stop wasting your lives memorizing sports statistics, and start spending it meditating upon love and compassion.

Stop wasting your energy in bars and nightclubs, and start using it towards advancing your spiritual self.

And stop wasting your days emanating negativity and hostility towards other living things.

Care for life. Show kindness unto all. Safeguard your body and our planet.

And seriously start pondering the question of what happens when you die. Because only by focusing your mind upon the truth that another world exists beyond this one can you ever find the motivation necessary towards developing yourself until you grow worthy of the greatest rewards possible.

Just like you should start saving consistently for retirement--hoarding up money until you can relax in relative ease--so too should you start accruing good karma and virtue so you can earn the best possible outcome when this life ends and your real retirement commences.

What happens when this life ends? No one alive really knows for sure.

But you can bet on this:

Whatever system they use to determine the afterlife realm for which you stand eligible, you can make a pretty safe bet it won't depend at all upon your knowledge of professional sports.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There are many ideas about afterlife your tier system sounds OK But in some faiths they have forgiveness to be forgiven of your sins If you are Christian you would be-leave Jesus Died for our Sins and when you pray ask for forgiveness But does that apply to someone who was a serial killer or a Hit man, That I don't know . Also the be-leaf of Reincarnation there has been some close information on this like the boy who was supposedly Reincarnated by a WW2 fighter pilot and knew all the names of the people from that life, also the girl who was Reincarnated by a woman who died and this little girl would call her former Husband from that life on the phone and was mad that he had remarried. I myself now getting to the end would like to know so what are the answers ? Also the idea of Multiverses do we go to a whole New Existence as another type of Humanoid or creature ? or maybe we never come back to anything or an eternal sleep when we die you had your chance to do something with your Life and it's just over. And the thought of going to the Eternal Lake of Fire ? Billions upon Billions have past Through this Life Where did they go ? Some day we will all find out . Good Post I hope we hear More on this the Baby Boomers have already started to depart this Life so I am sure they are curious as well. Thank you. Bob

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Interesting points. I agree that few if any of us deserve an eternity in heaven. I'll also add; I don't think eternal punishment in hell can be earned in a mortal lifetime. Take Hitler as an example. Even if we agree that he was 100% responsible for all the torment of the Holocaust and WWII, how could that earn him more than a couple billion years of hell? I really do hope there is justice and spiritual growth on the other side, but I can't even pretend to know what's there.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel
What happens when this life ends?

What transpires once your current existence is over?

Here's the 'distillate';

Unconditional Love = God = Heaven!
Here! Now!
Anything other than unconditional Love = sin = insanity = Hell!
Here! Now!
All that exists, other than in your imagination is Here! Now!

All forms of health are based on unconditional Love; mental, physical, emotional, spiritual...!

Only unconditional Love transcends all 'conditions'; 'time' and 'space', 'life' and 'death'!
EVERYTHING else is 'recycle', constantly!
What doesn't recycle when the body de-coalesces in the elements constant recycle?
How much of 'you' is unconditional Love? *__-

Pretty simple, actually.

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction." --Albert Einstein

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If we accept each and every day that our life could end before the sun sets then what value should we place on all our material possessions?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: VP740

Hell is rebirth (suffering) and he will get his just reward.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
One of my close friends was electrocuted in a freak accident and was pronounced dead but the emt's continued to work on him and after about 15 min. got his heart started and back to breathing normally. Needless to say all his friends were curious as to what it was like being dead.

His curious response was......."It looked like Mexico!"

top topics

join