It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Cloud Formation During Eclipse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Could be another message from Vrillon..
last message was on the 1977 bbc.

edit on 28-9-2015 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ocskywatcher

Now that is VERY interesting!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

My very first thought upon seeing this is that it is an arrow.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

I saw this formation a couple years ago, it reminds me of your post. I believe its called a hole punch cloud, caused by water vapor freezing out of the atmosphere and falling as ice crystals. Not saying this is what you saw, but similar.

This second one was taken in the same area, not by me.

Picked up a couple whales I believe!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

Is that legit?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Fisherr

Is that legit?

No lol, it's widely considered a hoax.

The hijacker was never found though....

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Can confirm. I was watching the Eclipse here in San Gabriel valley, CA and this "V" formation was visible during the eclipse. I'll try to get some pictures from my friend.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
V for Vladimir?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I didn't see any "V" formation, but I did see two strong chemtrails underneath the higher cloud covering. There was a lot going on up there.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Made by the 'chevron' (linked black triangles) Astr0 alluded to in this post?
edit on 28-9-2015 by sideysid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Maybe we are actually in a T.V. show.....

The V is for....
Viacom

remember The Truman Show....

edit on 28-9-2015 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
These anomalies could be the handiwork Cloud-Bursting. A psychic technique used to disperse or vaporize formations. The negative space around the V could be it's tedious results.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
A V that perfect and symmetrical can ONLY be artificial..

What caused it could have a mundane explanation, or a very weird one..

No known man made tech that is in the public domain can create a thing like that. If anyone knows of one, please do tell..

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It looks more like the Roman numeral 5 don't you think?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Anyone who knows me also knows that I do not subscribe to the notion of "coincidence". And yesterday, I stumbled across a thread where an inactive member returned, inquiring about old threads with photos of humanoid "Martians". So I linked some threads about Commander Valiant Thor (Venusian rather than Martian). And so did several other people. I had not thought about him in a really long time, but after that I suddenly felt it necessary to revisit the stories about him and look at all those old photographs.

Well, all day long I have been thinking about Val Thor and literally just now I watched the trailer for the movie about his landing on Earth. And then I decided to check the threads for replies, but for some odd reason my screen completely froze up and when I reloaded the page, it took me back to the homepage of the site rather than where I clicked. And what was the first thing I saw? This thread. Of a giant "V" in the sky. Holy sh!t Batman...I felt like I just got punched in the gut.

Laugh at me if you want, I do not care, but I have always felt a connection with Val Thor...I feel mesmerized when I look at his pictures, and being Wiccan, I always salute the full Moon so I went outside to do that right after the eclipse started. But as I was walking back inside, I turned back and said "Ok Val Thor...if you really exist, then it's time to make yourself known." I whispered it. And I went inside after that without looking back.

There is no such thing as coincidence. Everything is connected somehow. Things like this happen all the time to me, and have my entire life, but this is different somehow. Like I said, laugh if you want, but my hands are shaking as I type this. I am officially rattled. Thank you for posting this. S&F

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Happy Valentine Day!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Could be atmospheric related?

Cosmic rays can alter the chemistry of the upper atmosphere, seed clouds, spark exotic forms of lightning, and penetrate commercial airplanes.
www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
very cool. i've never seen anything like that before.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Used to draw this As a child obsessively exactly this form.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: STEEM

Used to draw this As a child obsessively exactly this form.

The "V" or the clouds as well?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join